Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. (2756 Views)

FG Dumps 9-3-4 For 1-6-3-3-4 Educational Structure / Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China / Part Time Pgd, Msc In Nassarawa State University, Keffi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra: Bobo yekini,do you need my brrrest milk?? angry angry,since you prefer not to contribute anything meaningful tongue
tongue na codeine dey inside your brreast milk?
On a serious note, I hope you did your duty by those students and taught them 'To Sir, with love'.smiley
No be everything be drink drink, club club, money money.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by onuwaje(m): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra: LOL.Got my biz in Abuja.I needed to be back to base.
In that case there's no need having any pity on u na lol
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by cold(m): 8:07am On Dec 08, 2013
Well dayum shocked
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2013
onuwaje:
In that case there's no need having any pity on u na lol
I still need am o.Service isn't easy at all cry
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2013
BoboYekini: tongue na codeine dey inside your brreast milk?
On a serious note, I hope you did your duty by those students and taught them 'To Sir, with love'.smiley
No be everything be drink drink, club club, money money.
Naaaaaaaa!I did my best.Proud that I could get them to say,"aunty Lyn,we will miss you'. cheesy

By the way I no dey club club,the rest,guilty as charged.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra: Naaaaaaaa!I did my best.Proud that I could get them to say,"aunty Lyn,we will miss you'. cheesy

By the way I no dey club club,the rest,guilty as charged.
its not every day people admit they are drunkards. grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2013
That's my girl.smiley
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2013
Monstertrucks: its not every day people admit they are drunkards. grin
Hey be nice,I have been sober now for 2weeks +.But today,I go mmaya.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2013
BoboYekini: That's my girl.smiley
*covers her fugly face*
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra: *covers her fugly face*
same face wey get 17 likes cheesy Anyway, nyansh and bobi na the main tin.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by christejames(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2013
If thats not a poultry farm then it should be an abandoned building cos no human being is fit to make that place a learning house.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Caseless: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra:

Nope.Was redeployed there after 5 months in IBOM
u asked them to redeploy u from ibom and this is where u landed? this must be a joke! undecided

if na so service dey, i no go do am again. angry angry

and u are stil there? u fit kill person; baba alakiyo must recruit u for displaying such an act of gallantry. cry undecided

rawbish!
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Caseless: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2013
christe james: If thats not a poultry farm then it should be an abandoned building cos no human being is fit to make that place a learning house.
lynpetra is a teacher there undecided
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Caseless: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2013
BoboYekini: same face wey get 17 likes cheesy Anyway, nyansh and bobi na the main tin.
i gave the 17th 'like'... wink
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by agabaI23(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2013
APC is doing a great job in that state. What a beautiful school!
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
caseless: u asked them to redeploy u from ibom and this is where u landed? this must be a joke! undecided

if na so service dey, i no go do am again. angry angry

and u are stil there? u fit kill person; baba alakiyo must recruit u for displaying such an act of gallantry. cry undecided

rawbish!

undecided
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
BoboYekini: same face wey get 17 likes cheesy Anyway, nyansh and bobi na the main tin.

Wetin concern u with my up and down.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by agabaI23(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra:

Wetin concern u with my up and down.
He is caring!
The face is cute sha wink
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Na cute face I wan chop?
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra: Hey be nice,I have been sober now for 2weeks +.But today,I go mmaya.
I wish I had you as a drinking buddy sha. Some babes ordinary Smirnoff ice dey high dem...
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by adexsimply(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra: Hey be nice,I have been sober now for 2weeks +.But today,I go mmaya.
shey I fit join you?
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
BoboYekini: Na cute face I wan chop?
Hungry dey catch you? tongue I don suggest bresst milk,u dey form grin
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
BoboYekini: I wish I had you as a drinking buddy sha. Some babes ordinary Smirnoff ice dey high dem...
Smirnoffna.diluted palmi na.E dey purge.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
adexsimply: shey I fit join you?
No wahala.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra: Smirnoffna.diluted palmi na.E dey purge.
lynpetra: Hungry dey catch you? tongue I don suggest bresst milk,u dey form grin
cheesy nor be say I no wan suck bobi, but...
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
BoboYekini: cheesy nor be say I no wan suck bobi, but...
Wetin be the but...?Abi una dey forbid am for una place?? cheesy
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by agabaI23(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra: Wetin be the but...?Abi una dey forbid am for una place?? cheesy
Naughty gyal
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sucking dey cause unnecessary bonding wink
just squeeze the brrest milk put inside ragolis bottle. Make I dey sip am take watch Arsenal match.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
BoboYekini: Sucking dey cause unnecessary bonding wink
just squeeze the brrest milk put inside ragolis bottle. Make I dey sip am take watch Arsenal match.
LOL. grin

I no gree,I want it the old fashioned way.I go carry one boobi,puet am for ur mouth while u watch match,u fit sleep from there sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
BoboYekini: Na cute face I wan chop?

I wonder o... since cute face dey giv person... a ohhh-ahhh-fck it" moment?
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra: LOL. grin

I no gree,I want it the old fashioned way.I go carry one boobi,puet am for ur mouth while u watch match,u fit sleep from there sef cheesy cheesy
I talk am, say na codeine dey ur brrest milk cheesy
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
BoboYekini: I talk am, say na codeine dey ur brrest milk cheesy
codeine ke?My milk dey give a natural soothe. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Onabanjo, Covenant University Graduate Becomes 2016 INSEAD Valedictorian / Photo: Three Corp Members Caught With Drugs In Anambra Orientation Camp / Which Of These Is The Heaviest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.