Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. (2755 Views)

FG Dumps 9-3-4 For 1-6-3-3-4 Educational Structure / Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China / Part Time Pgd, Msc In Nassarawa State University, Keffi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra: codeine ke?My milk dey give a natural soothe. wink
hmm. oya bring your B cup make i lick small. before people full the thread...I dey shak Black Label, want some?smiley
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
BoboYekini: hmm. oya bring your B cup make i lick small. before people full the thread...I dey shak Black Label, want some?smiley

Do u have grilled fish to go with it?Am in.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra:

Do u have grilled fish to go with it?Am in.
Grilled fish dey the menu, lover-girl. *gives her the shekpe make she lose it*
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
olusolami:

I wonder o... since cute face dey giv person... a ohhh-ahhh-fck it" moment?
na when i small i dey trip for cute face. now wen i don grow, just gimme bobi + yansh cheesy i nor dey look uche face.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
BoboYekini: na when i small i dey trip for cute face. now wen i don grow, just gimme bobi + yansh cheesy i nor dey look uche face.

NA him b say u fit straff monkey wey package cheesy.Abi u dey off light do am cheesy grin
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by agabaI23(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hbabe
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra:

NA him b say u fit straff monkey wey package cheesy.Abi u dey off light do am cheesy grin
you neva answer my earlier question... u get bobi and yansh so? cheesy nor be ur fine face i go chop oo
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
BoboYekini: you neva answer my earlier question... u get bobi and yansh so? cheesy nor be ur fine face i go chop oo
I no get o.My boobi don fall,my nyash na kpalasa.You fit manage am??
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra: I no get o.My boobi don fall,my nyash na kpalasa.You fit manage am??
So na only fine face u get sad your name na lynpetra 'fyneface' obiagelli.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by adexsimply(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2013
Lol..lynpetra lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2013
adexsimply: Lol..lynpetra lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cheesy.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by adexsimply(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2013
lynpetra: cheesy.
oya..mesef want that thing wey you dey talk. cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2013
adexsimply:
oya..mesef want that thing wey you dey talk. cheesy cheesy
c ur teeth.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by adexsimply(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2013
lynpetra: c ur teeth.
sad sad embarassed
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by POPEII: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
Wow just wow shocked
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by ayili: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Nope...but its under Karu Local Govt.
then how do you expect relevant authorities to take action when you just lay blames and not name names?
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
ayili:
then how do you expect relevant authorities to take action when you just lay blames and not name names?
Am sure the authorities are not blind.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by ayili: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
lynpetra: Am sure the authorities are not blind.
but they are not ominipresent
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 18, 2013
ayili:
but they are not ominipresent

Main reason why there are grassroots govt.We are in Nigeria sir,need I remind u again?
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Danhumprey: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lyn,I just read the last update on your diary. It was really funny,most especially the part where the guy was having an e.rection while you were writhing in pain. grin

Konji na real bastard!

You been wear pant or any underwear at that time? embarassed
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Danhumprey: Lyn,I just read the last update on your diary. It was really funny,most especially the part where the guy was having an e.rection while you were writhing in pain. grin

Konji na real bastard!

You been wear pant or any underwear at that time? embarassed

The answer is lodged in your brain sweetheart. wink
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Danhumprey: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2013
lynpetra:

The answer is lodged in your brain sweetheart. wink
Well,my brain is telling me something else,hence I want clarification from you. embarassed
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Well,my brain is telling me something else,hence I want clarification from you. embarassed

What is it telling you
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Danhumprey: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
lynpetra:

What is it telling you
It says that ........errrmmmm.........*stammers* lipsrsealed

How're you doing,Lyn? smiley
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by ayili: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
lynpetra:

Main reason why there are grassroots govt.We are in Nigeria sir,need I remind u again?
grassroots gov.?? #wandering "who are the government pls?"#
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
ayili:
grassroots gov.?? #wandering "who are the government pls?"#
The local govt is doing nothing about it.Are they too blind to notice the bad condition of the school?So many petitions has been made,so many contributions,so many donations yet so many schools in the North are still looking like grave yards!!!
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by ayili: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
lynpetra:
The local govt is doing nothing about it.Are they too blind to notice the bad condition of the school?So many petitions has been made,so many contributions,so many donations yet so many schools in the North are still looking like grave yards!!!
if the so many petitions where presented just the way you present your (Check Out The
Modern Structure Of My PPA In
Nassarawa.)
then you cant expect serious actions cos it lacks adequate details to nail anybody.... it just looks as if you want to show people dilapidated structures, comments, make fun of our system and that's all
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
ayili:
if the so many petitions where presented just the way you present your (Check Out The
Modern Structure Of My PPA In
Nassarawa.)
then you cant expect serious actions cos it lacks adequate details to nail anybody.... it just looks as if you want to show people dilapidated structures, comments, make of our system and that's all
[center][/center]p

Sir,we have made a lot of official reports and petitions,yet there has been little or no progress.A student actually told me d structures has been like that for years..
Presently,some selected persons in d community are on this issue.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by cold(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lyn,you could remove your pic from your profile for a few weeks. Name the school,LG & LG Chairman. We can't go on like this

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by ayili: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
cold: Lyn,you could remove your pic from your profile for a few weeks. Name the school,LG & LG Chairman. We can't go on like this
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by AreaFada2: 1:42am On Jan 05, 2014
na wa
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by mafioso47(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2014
This looks like a village Poultry Farm undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Is The Heaviest? / Missed My Jamb Exam / Uniben Sale Of Acceptance Scratch Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.