Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Does True love Still exist these days?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does True love Still exist these days?? (1927 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does True love Still exist these days?? by Shaanteel(f): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Its really hard to find true love these days, when guys just want whats beaneath the skirt ,and girls want money its really hard to think love stil exists truely and whole heartedly! MØREover if you guys were to choose between Love_Sex_Money which would it be? And Wh¥

Re: Does True love Still exist these days?? by Shaanteel(f): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
Shaanteel: I was just sitting in my room pounderinG over the drama going on between my friend and her guy. So i said to myself how would the guys be like without the ladies attention, and how would the ladies be like without attention from the guys. Would love to know your opinion. And moreover, also thought to myself that if we were to choose between Love..Sex..and MØne¥ Which Would you go for.. Hehe see what boredom has done to me! {shåånt€€L}
opz ths was meant to be in the romance section i clicked the wrong botton owch sorry please
Re: Does True love Still exist these days?? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well I'm pretty much an introvert, so I love being left alone most of the time, as for your other question..... Money.
Re: Does True love Still exist these days?? by funshint(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
First of all; what was going on btw 'ur friend and her boi frnd? Jez asking!
Re: Does True love Still exist these days?? by Shaanteel(f): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
funshint: First of all; what was going on btw 'ur friend and her boi frnd? Jez asking!
drama its a löng story
Re: Does True love Still exist these days?? by Miner13: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Shaanteel: drama its a löng story

HINTS
Re: Does True love Still exist these days?? by clemz85(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
i love ronantic long story(s)
Re: Does True love Still exist these days?? by Miner13: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
If i gat you right.
You mean i should choose one among this three options "love,sex nd money".
Ok!
In nigeria format of answering question, will you tell your legs to stop walking because your eyes can see everything?.
Han!!!
Re: Does True love Still exist these days?? by vickyO(f): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
Love is the only worthwhile attribute.
Re: Does True love Still exist these days?? by MrCork: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
..huh?...life without light skin babes?...then option number 2..gay,y!! angry
Re: Does True love Still exist these days?? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
I'd fair just well without the attention, i don't socialize that much anyway. An internet connection or an enlightening book would make things better.
As for the question, i'd go for money. Other than that, i'd choose Happiness above them all.
Re: Does True love Still exist these days?? by Popowaa: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..huh?...life without light skin babes?...then option number 2..gay,y!! angry
This guy needs to be ban before i run madgringringringrin
Re: Does True love Still exist these days?? by Castos(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Popowaa: This guy needs to be ban before i run madgringringringrin
Popowaa the money lover! Leave the small boy alone, he's just having fun with his mother's mb.

(1) (Reply)

African Girl Going Wild In Her Bathroom Photos E3posed!! / Betrayal / Between Northern Babes And Southern Babes Who Is More Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.