Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? (1904 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by tbagjames(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2014
Has it ever happened to you? Maybe after wooing a girl and she has agreed you discover you don't like her anymore. Share your experiences.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by mikeljims(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2014
Just happened to me of recent though, in my situation. I had wooed her a long time ago which she turned down and as a gentleman that I am; I refused to sit-don for friend zone. Fast forward to two years later...things has changed and the boy is smiling brighter and we were just having a casual discussion. I made a silly joke and maybe she thought I was hitting at her and that was it. She said "YES" It was so crazy that she ran to her mom immediately and told her about us. Honestly, I was all done with the idea of dating her and all of me knows that. At least I let her finish her exams before I let it out to her and I walked.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by femimike1(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2014
Ya, coz she pretends to be what she's not, when i actually discovered ,, i dislike her for that

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2014
Yup. I got closer and could not see what attracted me to her anymore.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by Waleskyzo1(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2014
so many times!!... I'll be like were u in ur sane state when u approached her??

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by Tymax(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2014
mikeljims: Just happened to me of recent though, in my situation. I had wooed her a long time ago which she turned down and as a gentleman that I am; I refused to sit-don for friend zone. Fast forward to two years later...things has changed and the boy is smiling brighter and we were just having a casual discussion. I made a silly joke and maybe she thought I was hitting at her and that was it. She said "YES" It was so crazy that she ran to her mom immediately and told her about us. Honestly, I was all done with the idea of dating her and all of me knows that. At least I let her finish her exams before I let it out to her and I walked.
cheesy cheesy You were tooo merciful. You for tell am immediately. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by mrkay101(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2014
Waleskyzo1: so many times!!... I'll be like were u in ur sane state when u approached her??

Oh my brother.. Sometimes Konji is to blame

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by ITbomb(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2014
She looked tinted on that leggings and cute top but when that layer was taken off exposing the stretch marks, it was anti-climatic. Even the thing that was showcased by the cute top turned out to be supported by a wicked iron bra.

All efforts, sharwama, recharge cards, ice cream, meatpie, suya, time wasted. Bad market

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by IAMBREEZY: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by austinozuo: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2014
Yess.it happened when she was playing the hard to get game with me,after playing the game for 6 months with me,she decided to say YES...i dump her immediately after that word came out from her mouth..bitch feeling she is gold for me to dig deep to get....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by IAMBREEZY: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2014
Yeah she was probably a Nigerian girl,too materialistic and slutty,just have to dump the THOT before she milk me dry.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by adanduka: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2014
Comments on this thread is proof to women that sex does not keep a man. He'll eat and wipe his mouth and wonder what all the forming was for and maybe throw in an insult or two.
Girls, say no to sex before marriage.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by popobaba(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2014
mrkay101:

Oh my brother.. Sometimes Konji is to blame

you're right bro, most times na konji dey coz ham...and u tend to lose interest after u don c*m
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2014
It happened to me when I was a player. I carry this tall, fair and well endow gril for my area go nor hotel in calabar.
As we reach our hotel na so romance start o. The first thin I notice be say her fairness start and end for face. As we the continue the go I say make I suck her breast as I carry my hand go for where the thin supposed the na only bra and big foam I touch. As I come look the breast wetin I see be like 8 years gril own. Even the bigg bumbum na artificial. Men the thin provoc my anger na so I tell the girl say I wan buy card for outside... I take waka leave her for the hotel na so I just waste cash for nothing. I still the regret that day.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by chibwike(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2014
i am very careful about wooing a girl
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by TRADELYN: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2014
grin

KiV...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by tbagjames(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2014
Largas: Yup. I got closer and could not see what attracted me to her anymore.
You saw more than there really was.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by goalburner(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2014
ITbomb: She looked tinted on that leggings and cute top but when that layer was taken off exposing the stretch marks, it was anti-climatic. Even the thing that was showcased by the cute top turned out to be supported by a wicked iron bra.

All efforts, sharwama, recharge cards, ice cream, meatpie, suya, time wasted. Bad market
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by tbagjames(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2014
OBIORAA: It happened to me when I was a player. I carry this tall, fair and well endow gril for my area go nor hotel in calabar.
As we reach our hotel na so romance start o. The first thin I notice be say her fairness start and end for face. As we the continue the go I say make I suck her breast as I carry my hand go for where the thin supposed the na only bra and big foam I touch. As I come look the breast whe I see be like 8 years gril own. Even the bigg bumbum na artificial. Men the thin provoc my anger na so I tell the girl say I wan buy card for outside. Na so I take waka leave her for the hotel na so I just waste cash for nothing. I still the regret that day.
The best you could do was to run for your life.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by onstelly(f): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2014
I just dey observe
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2014
Yap. The first and only girl I ever wooed. I was like ‘what was I thinking’ after realizing she was older than me. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by tbagjames(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2014
onstelly: I just dey observe
International observer. Your eye go soon pain you.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2014
This happens most time when we think a girl is like this while she's the other way round. We're eager to woo her but to find out that she's just a bag of pepper, red outside but painful when tasted. We later regret our move and just find a way to move on.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by onstelly(f): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2014
tbagjames:
International observer. Your eye go soon pain you.
If e no pain me nko, I just dey look as una dey woo girls even the ones that has gfs
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by profjendor(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
I once asked a neigbor out during my Nysc days, I was pushed to her by my brothers though, I regretted ever wooing her sha.......it was anticlimatic.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by nickz(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
yes!!!!!!
after she told every girl on my street angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
tbagjames:
You saw more than there really was.
So sad.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by youngds: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by EejaNla01(m): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
The way some of our ladies hype themselves with looks and attitude,you d think they b one kind miss world or diamond only for u to discover they are empty,not soo good looking etc

Ladies humble yourself so we value you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by tbagjames(m): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
profjendor: I once asked a neigbor out during my Nysc days, I was pushed to her by my brothers though, I regretted ever wooing her sha.......it was anticlimatic.
Am sure you must have been wishing your NYSC would quickly come to an end
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by mrkay101(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
popobaba:

you're right bro, most times na konji dey coz ham...and u tend to lose interest after u don c*m

Especially when u Cum cheesy
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Regreted Wooing A Girl? by SpcAgtOko: 1:09am On Aug 05, 2014
He wooed me.. then changed his mind.story of my life grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

(PHOTO) Difference Between Her EX And Her Current Boyfriend / Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? / Which Pill Would You Take? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.