Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? (2586 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / The Rape Issue - Showunmi Rex / Super Eagles Player Sentenced To 13 Yrs In Jail Over Rape Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by onyinye2(f): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2008
agaba123:

Acid never said so. Just asked you how old because an 18 year old who have not had sex should be commended but it is not very uncommon. If you are 25 and never did, then na de koko.

Well people dee do all sorts apart from penetration and they are still virgin ooo.

Abeg no vex lol
Truly questionable. maybe with the folk you hang around but i know alot of virgins who are 25 and over.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by agaba123(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2008
never
onyinye2:

Truly questionable. maybe with the folk you hang around but i know alot of virgins who are 25 and over.
never said there are none? I said na de koko. But presently there are not many. We still have 30 years old virgins
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by HCH3COO: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2008
agaba123:

Acid never said so. Just asked you how old because an 18 year old who have not had sex should be commended but it is not very uncommon. If you are 25 and never did, then na de koko.

Well people dee do all sorts apart from penetration and they are still virgin ooo.

Abeg no vex lol
oohhhh okay thanks grin . It's a big deal for some but for others it isn't.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by HCH3COO: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2008
onyinye2:

Truly questionable. Unless you mean you know a lot of people that are employed at virgin nigeria. I was told those people are called virgins too.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

lol

@ibk
no mind me. I just wanted to torture someone this noon
lool cheesy
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

Truly questionable. Unless you mean you know a lot of people that are employed at virgin nigeria. I was told those people are called virgins too.
hahaha cheesy
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by onyinye2(f): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

Truly questionable.  Unless you mean you know a lot of people that are employed at virgin nigeria.  I was told those people are called virgins too.
It is true. i know people who are 25 and over who are still virgins. as hard as that is to believe. i guess people who have morals is becoming an extinct group.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by HCH3COO: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2008
ibkaye:

hahaha cheesy
rotflmfpao

onyinye2:

It is true. i know people who are 25 and over who are still virgins. has hard is that to believe. i guess people who have morals is becoming an extinct group.
shocked shocked . Quite frankly, I know there are people out there who are . . .just didn't think you knew that many who are actually virgins at 25(as in they're outspoken about it). Most of the people around me have probably done it, but it's their cup of tea.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2008
Can someone remind me how this topic got to virginity?

ppl don miss road, I see!
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by chika98: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2008
Fast track: You are very sensitive on this subject. How come?
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2008
@ Topic

If my girlfriend tells me that she has been raped before, well there is no big deal. SHIT happens.

I'll simply make sure she isnt still carrying any baggage from the event, if she still is then I'll suggest counselling. Basically walk her through it. Its not as if anybody ever plans to get raped.
If you really love her, then rape is not an issue, unless she born pikin from the experience, then hmm!! yawa don gas be that.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by HCH3COO: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2008
Maybe he knows someone who has experienced it  
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by iyaade: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2008
Everyone seems to have it twisted here.

Being raped is not having had sex with someone other than your man. Being raped is a violation of your body, mind and spirit. If I actually had been raped, the idea of another human being violaing my body, be it violently or just overagressively, It would be extremely difficult to tell anybody. Police, parents, man, sister, friend, but to prove my self worth, I would find it in me to speak up. And if he dosn't want to know, or can't deal with it, then he can step.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by chika98: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2008
How does having a kid from rape = to yawa?
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by HCH3COO: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2008
Okija_juju:

@ Topic
unless she born pikin from the experience, then hmm!! yawa don gas be that.
That one go hard o.  Then imagine being in a relationship with her and not even knowing about it  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by HCH3COO: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2008
iyaade:

Everyone seems to have it twisted here.

Being raped is not having had sex with someone other than your man. Being raped is a violation of your body, mind and spirit. If I actually had been raped, the idea of another human being violaing my body, be it violently or just overagressively, It would be extremely difficult to tell anybody. Police, parents, man, sister, friend, but to prove my self worth, I would find it in me to speak up. And if he dosn't want to know, or can't deal with it, then he can step.
Gbosa! You don land finish kiss
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2008
Which one is yawa sef?
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2008
i wonder o
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2008
When people talk about rape in naija, nobody send spiritual rape and mind rape o! Na the physical penetration of the koko without the consent od the kokolet we dey talk about.
A rape child is more than most people can handle, victim included, even moi. How I wan manage look the pikin for face knowing the full details of his existence.
My dear, that is major yawa. I no wan even think about the way I go use discharge.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2008
God dey sha!
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by rampant(f): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2008
NubianQ:

yes i would tell only after i have killed the perverted idiot who did it. on the other hand why tell a man when he only would use it against you when it suits him?

uve said it all

but wait ooooo,there wont be peace until u say it
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by agaba123(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2008
yawa =gbese=trouble=nsogbu=wahala
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2008
ohhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by HCH3COO: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2008
yawa don gas be say epon ti fo
' '
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2008
rape ko, i will never be raped, will not allow such embarassed

[size=5pt]by the grace of God[/size]
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by chamotex(m): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2008
as long as no lasting damage was done to the area, i might carry on grin

but for being brave enough to tell me something of that magnitude, RESPECT!!!!!
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by kugaba(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2008
i wont live my girl/wife because she got raped. But i will ask 4 Lab test. Woe unto any man that rapes a woman. smiley wink
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by iyaade: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2008
ibkaye:

rape ko, i will never be raped, will not allow such embarassed

[size=5pt]by the grace of God[/size]

if you could allow it, it wouldn't be called rape.

kugaba:

i wont live my girl/wife because she got raped even if proven that she w, ted it or perhaps en, ed it. But i will ask 4 Lab test.

If you could even doubt her sincerity, then she'd be right to leave you, Just like I would. You're just like the rest of those people that believe rape victims somehow "looked for it".
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by sistawoman: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2008
What about incest?

How would you feel if your girl/wife told you she was raped at a young age by a relative?

Would that change how you feel about her or see her?

Is that something she should keep to herself?
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by bigfather(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2008
sistawoman:

What about incest?

How would you feel if your girl/wife told you she was raped at a young age by a relative?

That was before she got married naa. Everybody has his or her own past .
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:27am On Jul 29, 2008
sistawoman:

What about incest?

Incest!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chineke Nnam e! Nwa Joseph.

That is beyond yawa o!! that is abormination!! TUFIAKWA!! Obulu ogu ya le!!

Incest qua!! Nne that one is now spiritual o!! It has the ability to appear later in your family tree.

I will vanish. Not before I collect a refund on the bride price and other expenditures plus compensation for inconvieniece and deciet.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by bigfather(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2008
Okija_juju:

Incest!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chineke Nnam e! Nwa Joseph.

That is beyond yawa o!! that is abormination!! TUFIAKWA!! Obulu ogu ya le!!

Incest qua!! Nne that one is now spiritual o!! It has the ability to appear later in your family tree.

I will vanish. Not before I collect a refund on the bride price and other expenditures plus compensation for inconvieniece and deciet.
Hmmmmm, undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mom Allegedly Hosted Wild, Drunken Sex Parties For Teens / I Dress Like A Lady To Deceive Men, Says Arrested Teenager / Shameful Act: See What Alcohol Did To This Girls After Night Party (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.