Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

It’s Perfectly Legal For Muslim Men To Rape Their 8 Year Old “brides” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Perfectly Legal For Muslim Men To Rape Their 8 Year Old “brides” (2485 Views)

Olamide Responds Perfectly To A Fan Who Says He’s Not A Rapper But A Fast Singer / Photos Of 8 Year Old Married At Kaduna / Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Perfectly Legal For Muslim Men To Rape Their 8 Year Old “brides” by realmaster(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Do you have any 3rd graders in your life? If they’re anything like the little 8 year old girls I know, they are probably playing with My Little Ponies and Polly Pockets, going to school, listening to One Direction, and painting their fingernails (out on the back porch so as not to get nail polish all over the house).

Because that is the life of 8 year old girls in America.

In many Islamic countries, however, 8 year old girls are donning fancy white dresses and going to get married to adult men. The picture below is of a mass wedding in Gaza.
more on: www.jenifa.com

Re: It’s Perfectly Legal For Muslim Men To Rape Their 8 Year Old “brides” by realmaster(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
realmaster: Do you have any 3rd graders in your life? If they’re anything like the little 8 year old girls I know, they are probably playing with My Little Ponies and Polly Pockets, going to school, listening to One Direction, and painting their fingernails (out on the back porch so as not to get nail polish all over the house).

Because that is the life of 8 year old girls in America.

In many Islamic countries, however, 8 year old girls are donning fancy white dresses and going to get married to adult men. The picture below is of a mass wedding in Gaza.
more on: www.jenifa.com
Re: It’s Perfectly Legal For Muslim Men To Rape Their 8 Year Old “brides” by WHees(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: It’s Perfectly Legal For Muslim Men To Rape Their 8 Year Old “brides” by jantavanta(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2015
In response to the above posts, I would ask if organised Religion (not Spirituality) has become a means for people to satisfy their lower animal nature and feel good about it.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nollywood Releases Dorobucci Movie / See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight / What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.