Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Attention Seun/moderators!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Seun/moderators!!! (2198 Views)

Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy. / Attention Seun: / Attention Seun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by UyiIredia(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2013
The solution to your woes is simple. Make me the mod.
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2013
berem: save your strength my friend! You have forgotten it was the same way he left SR and The Punch out of frustration and continuous incessant whining. The same attitude he brought to nairaland. Not to worry,he will leave this forum and go to Osunfender soon or Linda Ikeji blog.
@Berem.., You have before you a choice to make- follow the path of anger and frustrations or the that of a happiness and blessings. So far, you'r tending towards the path of anger and frustrations but you can still retrace your steps. The path you'v chosen has only one end- destruction, Boko Haram and FAILURE. I have chosen the path of happiness and blessings and I urge you to join the FRESH AIR team on this path.

And by the way, the phrase "continuous incessant whining" aptly describes people like Berem and co who have the HIGHEST number of posts in the complaints thread (aka official whining thread). I dont think I have made any comment on that thread in the last 3-4 months. So congratulations Berem et al.

4 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
@Berem.., You have before you a choice to make- follow the path of anger and frustrations or the that of a happiness and blessings. So far, you'r tending towards the path of anger and frustrations but you can still retrace your steps. The path you'v chosen has only one end- destruction, Boko Haram and FAILURE. I have chosen the path of happiness and blessings and I urge you to join the FRESH AIR team on this path.

And by the way, the phrase "continuous incessant whining" aptly describes people like Berem and co who have the HIGHEST number of posts in the complaints thread (or official whining thread). I dont think I have made any comment on that thread in the last 3-4 months. So congratulations Berem et al.
Between me and you,who's more angered and frustrated?

I don't open silly threads whining and complaining of threads that make front page,but you do

I don't go to the complaints section disturbing the mods why my thread didn't make front page,you do that too

You always blame Jonathan's incompetence on the opposition, well I don't do blame games

You always mention Buhari and Tinubu in all your meaningless posts even when its not necessary, well I don't either.

You say you're a sincere nigerian,but I am more sincere than you.

You left 2 online forums out of anger and frustration, well I still dey Nairaland kampe which is my first forum, nothing do me. cool

So now, who is frustrated between me and you?

9 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by ignis: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2013
VICTORCIZA: Cowardice!!! THE OP WAS SILENT WHEN PEOPLE ARE IRONING OUT THIS VERY ISSUE,THE SUPER MOD EVEN ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG AND THE OP THAT POST THAT TOPIC GAVE THEN THE GO AHEAD ORDER TO CLOSE THE TOPIC.BUT JUST LIKE A COWARD YOU ARE AND TO COMFIRM TO US THAT YOU ARE A TRIBALIST YOU WENT AHEAD AND OPEN THIS ONE.STOP BEING A COWARD PERIOD! Useless post
You are right.
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
berem: Between me and you,who's more angered and frustrated?

I don't open silly threads whining and complaining of threads that make front page,but you do

I don't go to the complaints section disturbing the mods why my thread didn't make front page,you do that too

You always blame Jonathan's incompetence on the opposition, well I don't do blame games

You always mention Buhari and Tinubu in all your meaningless posts even when its not necessary, well I don't either.

You left 2 online forums out of anger and frustration, well I still dey Nairaland kampe which is my first forum, nothing do me. cool

So now, who is more frustrated between me and you?
All that you listed are products of your jaundiced and crooked imagination. I did not leave any online forum. Besides, you'r not in any position to determine which thread is silly or not because you lack the sanity of mind to do so.

And whenever I see the manifestation of the threat to make Nigeria ungovernable by the duo of Tinubu and Buhari, I will NEVER hesitate to make a mountain out of it. National development is a COLLECTIVE responsibility and no one individual, not even the president of a nation, can single handedly develop a nation.

8 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by jmaine: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Front page please tongue . . . .Mods where are you . . . . grin
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
[s] All that you listed are products of your jaundiced and crooked imagination. I did not leave any online forum. Besides, you'r not in any position to determine which thread is silly or not because you lack the sanity of mind to do so.

And whenever I see the manifestation of the threat to make Nigeria ungovernable by the duo of Tinubu and Buhari, I will NEVER hesitate to make a mountain out of it. National development is a COLLECTIVE responsibility and no one individual, not even the president of a nation, can single handedly develop a nation. [/s]
Crap!!

I have more important things to attend to. Have a blessed and frustrated free sunday. cool
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by DahomeyAmazon(f): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
All that you listed are products of your jaundiced and crooked imagination. I did not leave any online forum. Besides, you'r not in any position to determine which thread is silly or not because you lack the sanity of mind to do so.

And whenever I see the manifestation of the threat to make Nigeria ungovernable by the duo of Tinubu and Buhari, I will NEVER hesitate to make a mountain out of it. National development is a COLLECTIVE responsibility and no one individual, not even the president of a nation, can single handedly develop a nation.
You were just accused of falsehood and you just proved it, what has ungovernable got to do with Tinubu and Buhari?
You are anti Nigeria, you are a demonic lair

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
berem: Crap!!

I have more important things to attend to. Have a blessed and frustrated free sunday. cool
Lol.. I'm having a fabulous day already. Meanwhile, I advise that you see a doctor because there is medical condition called PREMATURE menopause. That may be the cause of your unusual and erratic behaviour of late.

4 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
jmaine: Front page please tongue . . . .Mods where are you . . . . grin
Lol.., Why are you mocking the OP?
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
This dude call sincer9gerian is becoming a nuisance in this community....

He should go create a blog to do all these his rubbish...NL is not meant to praise worship politicians.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by jmaine: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Lol.. I'm having a fabulous day already. Meanwhile, i advise that you see a doctor because there is medical condition called PREMATURE menopause. That may be the cause of your unusual and erratic behaviour of late.

lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by jmaine: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Lol.., Why are you mocking the OP?

Just balancing the odds, the OP might just see fairness in his demands . . . . cheesy
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by LMAyedun(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Succinctly put.
I've been expecting your comment.
Welcome.
LOL!!! cheesy
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by omenka(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

And by the way, the phrase "continuous incessant whining" aptly describes people like Berem and co who have the HIGHEST number of posts in the complaints thread (aka official whining thread). I dont think I have made any comment on that thread in the last 3-4 months. So congratulations Berem et al.
Berem was right. All your posts so far on this thread are indicative of a frustrated and bitter man. At no point in my opening post was your name mentioned, yet you barged into the thread thrashing like a piranha thrown out of water onto bare floor or do i say like a rodeo bull just released from confinement, problem with that is we've got alot of experienced rodeo riders in here and they are ready to ride you to exhaustion! Perhaps i should just let you wallow in your self induced misery. I guess when you eventualy come to, if you ever do, you would have the presence of mind to see things more clearly. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:

I've been expecting your comment.
Welcome.
LOL!!! cheesy

The nose bridge is a long way off from the fore head, so you are advised not to mistake the latitude I have allowed thus far for timidity.
You will not get another warning.
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by iykak47: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Lol.. I'm having a fabulous day already. Meanwhile, I advise that you see a doctor because there is medical condition called PREMATURE menopause. That may be the cause of your unusual and erratic behaviour of late.
Lol! Why should I see a doctor when I have you already? Are you no longer a doctor? If you are a gynecologist, better for me. I love male gynecologists. tongue tongue
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by DahomeyAmazon(f): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
iykak47: Shut up, if you don't have something sensible to write. How will you feel if someone call your father a village pig?
Eh eh see frog head back up town Cryer, F off
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Katsumoto: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
omenka: Guilty conscience already eating you up. Better put a leash on your emotion before you rupture some blood vessels. This is a public forum and if you dont like the way things are done around here stop visiting, and i assure you, you aren't gonna be missed. You keep yelping like a rabid chuwawa outta whose mouth a bone has been yanked. As much as you think the mods are bias, alot more folks in here think they are fair. What gives you the impression your opinion is superior to others? If you were being revered as a king in the little cocoon from whence you emerged and you were expecting thesame treatment here only to be disapointed, deal with it man! If you want a forum where only your opinion would be heared, create one. We've had enough of your whining!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn this is mean. You reduced a cockroach to an ant.

The man is only doing what he was paid for.
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by yomexp(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
omenka: Guilty conscience already eating you up. Better put a leash on your emotion before you rupture some blood vessels. This is a public forum and if you dont like the way things are done around here stop visiting, and i assure you, you aren't gonna be missed. You keep yelping like a rabid chuwawa outta whose mouth a bone has been yanked. As much as you think the mods are bias, alot more folks in here think they are fair. What gives you the impression your opinion is superior to others? If you were being revered as a king in the little cocoon from whence you emerged and you were expecting thesame treatment here only to be disapointed, deal with it man! If you want a forum where only your opinion would be heared, create one. We've had enough of your whining!

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy LWKM
BABT GUY!
cheesygringringringringrin

that line gat me cracking so hard gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
hahaha my taught exactely.sometimes i wonder wether Berem is facing emotional truma.she has so much hatred and fustration lock up in her system that i wonder if she will cross 40 without a heart failure.OR maybe she is 35 without a husband and menopause is already knocking on her door? Expecially those earlier ones

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2013
VICTORCIZA: hahaha my taught.sometimes i wonder wether Berem is facing emotional truama.she has so much hatred and fustration lock up in her system that i wonder if she will cross 40 without a heart failure.OR maybe she is 35 without husband and menopause is knocking on her door? Who knows.
You feel you have made sense with your post? Typical of PDP touts! Always resorting to personal insults when they have nothing meaningful to say. My presence on this board will continue to give you guys sleepless nights. Watch out for me next year as I slam you guys with my sledge hammar!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by collynzo2(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
This cannot be better put!
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by PapaBrowne(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
All these fights that you guys are having in the name of all these politicians that care little about you.

The lady oshiomole told to go and die actually voted for him last year. If not social media!

My take on all this is simple. Lets argue constructively. Both sides of the divide have their good sides and both sides have their horrible sides.

Jonathan's camp is filled with lots of goodies especially with regards to economic development and infrastructural renewal.
It is literally immoral for anybody to for instance deny the transformation taking place in the agricultural sector. It will be good to see some APC pundits speak truthfully about things like this.

But at the same time, Jonathan's camp has a good number of failures. There is a very lackadaisical attitude to social development and the lack of determination to take on corruption and crush the menace. It would be good to see PDP pundits speak truthfully about things like this.

Insults are for unintelligent folks. Anytime I see folks insult themselves or insult one public office holder over another probably because of tribal affiliations, it really just disgusts.

We really do need to mature as Nigerians
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by stebell(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
berem: Between me and you,who's more angered and frustrated?

So now, who is frustrated between me and you?

MAdam Berem, wen will yu stop following my frnd Sincere 9gerian or responding to his post.
Are yu not tired of getting up in de morning, logging into Nland and going thro all de posts looking for him.
yu claim he complains to the mods alot but i tell yu yu are not different from him.
I've seen yu several tyms reporting someone to de mods in de complain section.

Live and lets live that is all i hv to say..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian scientist develops trial Ebola drug, 'Nano Silver'. / IMMIGRATION SCAM: (PHOTOS) Join the Online Protest Against Jonathan And Aba Moro / Top Delta Politician Stripped Byprostitutes For Not Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.