Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Attention Seun/moderators!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Seun/moderators!!! (2197 Views)

Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy. / Attention Seun: / Attention Seun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Seun/moderators!!! by omenka(m): 1:32am On Dec 08, 2013
The creation of this thread was neccesitated by a thread opened by someone, earlier in the day, whose name i'd rather not mention, because quite frankly i find him/her uttery disgusting.

I have always noticed, with dismay, a disturbing attitude of some posters, especially those who are PDP bias, to blackmail and bully mods into taking topics critical of the opposition, especially the APC, to the FP even when such threads dont have what it takes to make FP, and ensuring those critical of PDP never make the FP. It manifested in its purest form earlier today with the thread which the said poster opened, attracting the attention of Seun. This attitude has always been there, only this time it has become much more obvious for the attackers have ramped up their campaign a couple of notches.

In truth, if one understands the workings of the minds of those PDP e-warriors, one would know that nothing can satisfy them as regards how this site is being administered! In their minds, as long as a yoruba man remains the founder (too bad nothing can change that) of this site, it will always be pro-Tinubu, pro-APC, and anti-PDP! They are hardwired to view everything through an ethnic and religious prism and the word 'merit' doesnt exist in their dictionary.

Personally, i have several threads which are critical of PDP and GEJ with veryfiable sources, which never made FP even though they had quite a number of coments. Yet i have never raised a voice of complaint against the mods, or solicited front paging any of such thread because i believe the mods, in their wisdom, would take them there if they ought to be there. If a thread is critical of APC, it is so likely one finds such coments as ''front page mods!!'', or ''this would never make front page'' among the first five coments. One must understand this forum isn't just about politics. Alot other topics exist in the other sections, from education to religion to autos etc. For this reason, i get to bear with the mods even when threads deserving fp dont make it up there, for if they were to fp every thread that deserves fp from the politics section, then in the spirit of fairness they ought to fp other such topics from all other sections of nairaland!! If this is done, one can only imgine what the ''glorious'' FP would look like!!!

I can go on and on, but i dont wanna risk sounding verbose. So, i wanna wrap this up by calling on Seun and the mods to remain unfazed and resolute in discharging their duties. The survival of this site depends mostly on you guys and the day you allow your conscience to be swayed by the whims and caprices of a few but very loud members of this Forum who aparantly are paid to do and say what they do and say on this site, that is the day you sound the death knell on the site!

I approve of how you guys run the site and insist there has been no bias in it, and therefore pass a vote of confidence on you guys . Do not be cowed into messing things up!!

Long Live Nairaland.
Long Live FRN.

15 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by plaindealer: 1:52am On Dec 08, 2013
I see what you are saying and I even agree with you. They do play the victim card and blackmail the mods with their disingenuous cries and moaning, they even used the same tactics to secure 2 ibo mods to cater to their silliness, but unfortunately, their antics generates creates drama and generates traffic.

Yoruba folks don't start silly tribal threads and they are not drama queens with loads of sentiments and emotions, but the other folks do every second because of their low self esteem, constant state of parania and insecurities and they need them to create the drama and generate needed traffic so the end justifies the means as far as the folks running NL is concerned.

8 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by zeelo2014: 2:04am On Dec 08, 2013
These are your personal opinions which will not stand as truth. You think the selection of FP has been unbiased, but many object to that.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 08, 2013
Recently, I have seen the PDP e-dogs stepped up their game of blackmail. They try to blackmail and intimidate mods, super mods and the owner of nairaland. Mumu9gerian opened a thread earlier today complaining and ranting like a jealous cat. PDP e-dogs want the super mods and the owner to manipulate the system by placing the so called achievements of PDP/GEJ placed in front page. Topics get placed in front page on merit with verifiable source(s). PDP e-dogs rarely provide verifiable source of information or achievements of PDP/GEJ. How do they expect such posts that are not verifiable to be placed in front page?

Seun and mods should stand their ground and stand up to these PDP e-dogs. No amount of intimidation will shake our resolves in putting this jobless creek boys out of work in 2014/2015.

Victory is ours!

12 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by gurnam: 4:49am On Dec 08, 2013
donphilopus: Does this your comment make sense/meaning to you atall?? After quoting everything, you ended up at "go and die". Smh!

By the grace of God....when Seun eventual make you a mod, this is the type of comment that you don't only hide, but ban the poster for a number of days...such comments are rather too childish and nonsensical to put mildly.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by gratieao: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2013
@Op if you can not see anything wrong in selection of front news, especially when it concerns APC and Yoruba then you are bias and blind.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2013
Who was the coward that created this thread? Why didn't you make this observation in the thread in question? I know I saw your ID viewing that thread on several occasions before it was closed. Why wait for the thread to be closed only to create another thread on the same matter? Why didn't this your emotional outburst take place in the thread in question?

Unlike the sentimental ranting you wanted to pass as statements of facts, valid and SPECIFIC questions were raised in that thread. I'm sure if you had spewed this thrash on that thread, right thinking persons would have taken you to the cleaners. I personally asked that the thread be closed so as not to create further conflict but I didn't realise a coward was waiting in the wings to create another thread on the same matter. Yours is a clear case of cowardice or at best clueless copycat?

All I and many others have asked for is FAIRNESS and nothing more. I am sure the moderators and super-mods got the message. The opinion of one coward whose courage failed him when it mattered most remains inconsequential.

6 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by donphilopus: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2013
gurnam:

By the grace of God....when Seun eventual make you a mod, this is the type of comment that you don't only hide, but ban the poster for a number of days...such comments are rather too childish and nonsensical to put mildly.
grin
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Who was the coward that created this thread? Why didn't you make this observation in the thread in question? I know I saw your ID viewing that thread on several occasions before it was closed. Why wait for the thread to be closed only to create another thread on the same matter? Why didn't this your emotional outburst take place in the thread in question?

Unlike the sentimental ranting you wanted to pass as statements of facts, valid and SPECIFIC questions were raised in that thread. I'm sure if you had spewed this thrash on that thread, right thinking persons would have taken you to the cleaners. I personally asked that the thread be closed so as not to create further conflict but I didn't realise a coward was waiting in the wings to create another thread on the same matter. Yours is a clear case of cowardice or at best clueless copycat?
If you and your ninjas hadn't opened a thread ranting and complaining and threatening fire and brimstone, the Op of this thread wouldn't have opened this. angry

Sin.9gerian, could you just do me a favour by stop attributing Jonathan's incompetence to APC,Tinubu and Buhari in every thread that got to do with Jonathan's clueless approach to certain issues? Thanks in advance! cool

8 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by donphilopus: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Who was the coward that created this thread? Why didn't you make this observation in the thread in question? I know I saw your ID viewing that thread on several occasions before it was closed. Why wait for the thread to be closed only to create another thread on the same matter? Why didn't this your emotional outburst take place in the thread in question?

All I and many others have asked for is FAIRNESS and nothing more. I am sure the moderators and super-mods got the message. The opinion of one coward whose courage failed him when it mattered most remains inconsequential.
This is the problem you have on this forum! Can you not make your point clear, without throwing insultive words?? You are fast becoming a tittle tattler.

7 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by MaziOmenuko: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2013
You guys whine about almost everything; from modship, to frontpageship, to GEJ-ship, to Buhari-ship, to APC-ship! Ahah!

Seun, please put a pricetag on the frontpage-ship. Anyone that wants to advertise his/her paymaster has got to drop something for the site admin or remain silent!
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Tolexander: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2013
zeelo2014: These are your personal opinions which will not stand as truth. You think the selection of FP has been unbiased, [/b]but many object to that[/b].
and who are the many that objected to it?
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2013
Cowardice!!! THE OP WAS SILENT WHEN PEOPLE ARE IRONING OUT THIS VERY ISSUE,THE SUPER MOD EVEN ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG AND THE OP THAT POST THAT TOPIC GAVE THEN THE GO AHEAD ORDER TO CLOSE THE TOPIC.BUT JUST LIKE A COWARD YOU ARE AND TO COMFIRM TO US THAT YOU ARE A TRIBALIST YOU WENT AHEAD AND OPEN THIS ONE.STOP BEING A COWARD PERIOD! Useless post

4 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2013
donphilopus: This is the problem you have on this forum! Can you not make your point clear, without throwing insultive words?? You are fast becoming a tittle tattler.
It seems insults has a different definition in your Tinubu dictionary. I'm sorry, there is no insult in my post.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by takedat(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: You guys whine about almost everything; from modship, to frontpageship, to GEJ-ship, to Buhari-ship, to APC-ship! Ahah!

Seun, please put a pricetag on the frontpage-ship. Anyone that wants to advertise his/her paymaster has got to drop something for the site admin or remain silent!
Maxi, I agree with you. I believe it is mostly those who are political party(PDP and APC) agents and lackeys who whine about threads not leaving the Politics board for homepage. Since these people were hired to promote politicians(GEJ, Tinubu etc) and their agenda, I see no reason why Seun should not put a price tag on political posts that hopes to make the FP.
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2013
take dat: Maxi, I agree with you. I believe it is mostly those who are political party(PDP and APC) agents and lackeys who whine about threads not leaving the Politics board for homepage. Since these people were hired to promote politicians(GEJ, Tinubu etc) and their agenda, I see no reason why Seun should not put a price tag on political posts that hopes to make the FP.
Seriously? You think every supporter of both parties were hired to promote their respective politicians? I am definitely not one of them. Trust me!

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by takedat(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2013
berem: Seriously? You think every supporter of both parties were hired to promote their respective politicians? I am definitely not one of them. Trust me!
But you do not whine about political posts/threads gracing the home page. Those who constantly whine are the political hacks hired to promote politicians.
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2013
take dat: But you do not whine about political posts/threads gracing the home page. Those who constantly whine are the political hacks hired to promote politicians.
You're right though. Sin.9gerian is guilty of that. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by DahomeyAmazon(f): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2013

I see the ordinary mouthpiece has started attaching too much importance to Himself. FYI you are nothing more than a village rat.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: You guys whine about almost everything; from modship, to frontpageship, to GEJ-ship, to Buhari-ship, to APC-ship! Ahah!

well said,I see no reason why every topics should be solicited to hit frontpage,when it can be contested in the section where it was raised..
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by hardywaltz(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2013
Nland is beginning to disgust me. What's with all this whining? Who takes news/comments on NL seriously?
Seems some people are beginning to take this e-warriorism to a new level.
The whole world knows GEJ is clueless, no amount of e-noise can change that. As far back as 2010 when he was just made Acting President, he admitted to the US ambassador that he was clueless thanks to wiki-leaks so are we really surprised now?
GEJ is clueless even by his own admission case closed. Insincere 9gerian tell GEJ I said so.
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by omenka(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2013

Guilty conscience already eating you up. Better put a leash on your emotion before you rupture some blood vessels. This is a public forum and if you dont like the way things are done around here stop visiting, and i assure you, you aren't gonna be missed. You keep yelping like a rabid chuwawa outta whose mouth a bone has been yanked. As much as you think the mods are bias, alot more folks in here think they are fair. What gives you the impression your opinion is superior to others? If you were being revered as a king in the little cocoon from whence you emerged and you were expecting thesame treatment here only to be disapointed, deal with it man! If you want a forum where only your opinion would be heared, create one. We've had enough of your whining!

9 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2013
omenka: Guilty conscience already eating you up. Better put a leash on your emotion before you rupture some blood vessels. This is a public forum and if you dont like the way things are done around here stop visiting, and i assure you, you aren't gonna be missed. You keep yelping like a rabid chuwawa outta whose mouth a bone has been yanked. As much as you think the mods are bias, alot more folks in here think they are fair. What gives you the impression your opinion is superior to others? If you were being revered as a king in the little cocoon from whence you emerged and you were expecting thesame treatment here only to be disapointed, deal with it man! If you want a forum where only your opinion would be heared, create one. We've had enough of your whining!

See finishing cheesy
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by kenbee(f): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2013
Note taken.
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2013
omenka: Guilty conscience already eating you up. Better put a leash on your emotion before you rupture some blood vessels. This is a public forum and if you dont like the way things are done around here stop visiting, and i assure you, you aren't gonna be missed. You keep yelping like a rabid chuwawa outta whose mouth a bone has been yanked. As much as you think the mods are bias, alot more folks in here think they are fair. What gives you the impression your opinion is superior to others? If you were being revered as a king in the little cocoon from whence you emerged and you were expecting thesame treatment here only to be disapointed, deal with it man! If you want a forum where only your opinion would be heared, create one. We've had enough of your whining!

Succinctly put.
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by DahomeyAmazon(f): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2013
Damn I should take lesson notes from you. See succulent combos
Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2013
Senseless post! Implacable bitterness, anger and frustrations are palpable in your post. I dont know what your problem is but I am definitely not your problem.

I raised valid and SPECIFIC issues in the thread that I created and Seun and the moderators were kind enough to respond to those concerns. I asked for the closure of the thread and the matter when I realised it has been sufficiently dealt with and to avoid creating another conflict. I didn't realise a COWARD was waiting in the wings. The COWARD didn't have courage to counter the points I raised in the thread in question but had to wait for it to be closed. Shame on you COWARD!

8 Likes

Re: Attention Seun/moderators!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2013
save your strength my friend! You have forgotten it was the same way he left SR and The Punch out of frustration and continuous incessant whining. The same attitude he brought to nairaland. Not to worry,he will leave this forum and go to Osunfender soon or Linda Ikeji blog.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian scientist develops trial Ebola drug, 'Nano Silver'. / Nysc Members Killed In Bauchi Were Pdp It Consultants - Cpc / Proposed National Airline: What Model Would Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.