Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,571 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow (6063 Views)

Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? / I Hate Men / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 4:34am On Dec 08, 2013
I can't date a man that has been sleeping around with different women. I want a God fearing man whose main concern while dating me is my character and love of the word of God, not what's between my legs. Any man that has been with more than one woman is already way too much, talkless of those that sleep with different women all the time and think it is normal. What is the difference between him and an ashawo?

P.S.
Dont bring that whole men are key and women are lock nonsense around here. That is still an ashawo key + AIDS is real.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Dygeasy(m): 5:01am On Dec 08, 2013
Is This Thread An End To The Means Of Searching For That Man?

If Yes Goodluck To You undecided

Vision 2020, Keep The Faith Alive cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 5:10am On Dec 08, 2013
Dygeasy: Is This Thread An End To The Means Of Searching For That Man?

If Yes Goodluck To You undecided

Vision 2020, Keep The Faith Alive cheesy

Lol, don't worry. I am not desperate to marry or be in a relationship and will never be. So are you telling me that there are no good men on this planet?
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by pussyeater(m): 5:18am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette: I can't date a man that has been sleeping around with different women. I want a God fearing man whose main concern while dating me is my character and love of the word of God, not what's between my legs. Any man that has been with more than one woman is already way too much, talkless of those that sleep with different women all the time and think it is normal. What is the difference between him and an ashawo?

P.S.
Dont bring that whole men are key and women are lock nonsense around here. That is still an ashawo key + AIDS is real.
Ode! Continue waiting for God fearing man or Mr right... U better look for Mr left and drag him to the right!

11 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 5:22am On Dec 08, 2013
pussyeater:
Ode! Continue waiting for God fearing man or Mr right... U better look for Mr left and drag him to the right!
Did you have to abuse me? Nawa o. Why are you so pained? Because I just described you up there? lol
If this isnt news to you, let me tell you. I can survive without a man. Infact I would rather die a spinster than to marry the wrong person just because I wanted to answer Mrs....

9 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Dygeasy(m): 5:22am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:

Lol, don't worry. I am not desperate to marry or be in a relationship and will never be. So are you telling me that there are no good men on this planet?
If A Non-Virgin Man Is Bad Then I'll Pass On This. undecided

Once Again Goodluck In Your Ultimate Quest.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by saintneo(m): 5:23am On Dec 08, 2013
there are good men but you might ignore them.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 5:25am On Dec 08, 2013
Dygeasy: If A Non-Virgin Man Is Bad Then I'll Pass On This. undecided

Once Again Goodluck In Your Ultimate Quest.

I am not saying he has to be a virgin, but he shouldnt be a whore_ instead. The amount of diseases I have seen as a medical student on hospital rounds has been enough to make me rethink my choices on who I would like to date.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 5:27am On Dec 08, 2013
saintneo: there are good men but you might ignore them.
Not true. I like calm guys who respect themselves and other people. Just this weekend, I was talking to a guy I thought was a good candidate to be my next bf and then he text me this rubbish: When am I going to 'see' you?
Imagine! I am done with ashawo men!
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by castielo(m): 5:43am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Not true. I like calm guys who respect themselves and other people. Just this weekend, I was talking to a guy I thought was a good candidate to be my next bf and then he text me this rubbish: When am I going to 'see' you?
Imagine! I am done with ashawo men!

For all i know he could av been talking 'bout smtin else undecided

..well, there used to be goods guys out there until they dated the bad galz who broke 'em hearts angry

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 08, 2013
There're still good men out there. Finding them's kinda like finding a needle in a haystack, though.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by MrCork: 5:49am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette: I can't date a man that has been sleeping around with different women. I want a God fearing man whose main concern while dating me is my character and love of the word of God, not what's between my legs. Any man that has been with more than one woman is already way too much, talkless of those that sleep with different women all the time and think it is normal. What is the difference between him and an ashawo?

P.S.

..Ginta.... ama plaYA..,,why are u disrespectin us? angry
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 6:11am On Dec 08, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..Ginta.... ama plaYA..,,why are u disrespectin us? angry
Oh! So you are allowed to have standards and I am not? Lol!!
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 6:14am On Dec 08, 2013
castielo:

For all i know he could av been talking 'bout smtin else undecided

..well, there used to be goods guys out there until they dated the bad galz who broke 'em hearts angry

Nah!! At all. When you start getting over familiar with a guy, that's when they want to test you to see where you stand with them. When he sent me that message, we both knew what he was talking about and I chucked him to the side. I dont play that type of ish angry
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Okikiade(m): 6:15am On Dec 08, 2013
Seeking Perfection in human is like trying to catch a wind! Your influence can change a man to your desire if you deserves it!Your perspective is risky,man he's not a man when is not a walkerman(Patra's voice).Chickena
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2013
Okikiade: Seeking Perfection in human is like trying to catch a wind! Your influence can change a man to your desire if you deserves it!Your perspective is risky,man is not a man when is not a walkerman(Patra's voice).Chickena
Lol, perfection? I just posted up there that I want a God fearing man. What is so hard with men keeping it in their pants?
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Okikiade(m): 6:17am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Lol, perfection? I just posted up there that I want a God fearing man. What is so hard with men keeping it in their pants?
Flesh na!
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2013
Okikiade: Flesh na!
smh AIDS is real...
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Iaz93: 6:22am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:

Nah!! At all. When you start getting over familiar with a guy, that's when they want to test you to see where you stand with them. When he sent me that message, we both knew what he was talking about and I chucked him to the side. I dont play that type of ish angry

Story! Story! undecided
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Okikiade(m): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2013
Your character flexible or rigid can also play a part! Feeling cocky can ensure ladies always meet wrong choice! There're lot ashawo who gat lucky to married faithful hubby vice-versa!
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Iaz93: 6:25am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
smh AIDS is real...
Condom still full market angry
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by pussyeater(m): 6:29am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Did you have to abuse me? Nawa o. Why are you so pained? Because I just described you up there? lol
If this isnt news to you, let me tell you. I can survive without a man. Infact I would rather die a spinster than to marry the wrong person just because I wanted to answer Mrs....
*Yinmu*
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by pussyeater(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2013
I tire for girls of this days oh! Why can't u look for the one that's not God fearing and jst make him God fearing! Mschewwwww undecided
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Okikiade(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2013
See now,in your reaction to the text message; no intelligence! You should've use Socratical approach to know to much about him! In your words,you're accepting him to be Bf! Chei!
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2013
^^^ Lol at all these guys that are commenting. Any guy who is angry with me posting this thread up is a bloody ashawo kobo kobo.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Okikiade(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Looking for readymade 'll surely bank them out of world 'Toks'!Laziness
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Iaz93: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette: ^^^ Lol at all these guys that are commenting. Any guy who is angry with me posting this thread up is a bloody ashawo kobo kobo.
Eerrrm! ...when am I going to see you? wink
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Okikiade: See now,in your reaction to the text message; no intelligence! You should've use Socratical approach to know to much about him! In your words,you're accepting him to be Bf! Chei!

When did I say I accepted? I said I was considering until he sent me the stupid text, Stop acting like the text was meant to be innocent. I know what all you guys are up to and I have had enough!

pussyeater: I tire for girls of this days oh! Why can't u look for the one that's not God fearing and jst make him God fearing! Mschewwwww undecided

Shey you can go and pick an ashawo off the street and reform her abi? Dont be a hypocrite..

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Okikiade(m): 6:42am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette: ^^^ Lol at all these guys that are commenting. Any guy who is angry with me posting this thread up is a bloody ashawo kobo kobo.
You be ashawo me ashawo,them na ashawos;in fact all of us,ashawos! It's all about class
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2013
Okikiade: You be ashawo me ashawo,them na ashawos;in fact all of us,ashawos! It's all about class

LMAO!!! Talk about yourself not me oh. Do you booboo *in Kevin Hart's voice*
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2013
Men in the house. Abeg I need to know why the double standard. When a man says he wants a virgin who is God fearing everyone applauds him. But when a woman says she wants the same, it is like she has blasphemed. grin
What is the deal

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2013
Op,nt all guys are crazy,nt all guys flirt,nt all guys r dumb lyk some guys on Nl,bt "all" guys aren't perfect,infact no 1 is,so if u are luking 4 mr perfect u go old b4 u marry,if u av intrest in a guy and u see dat hez charactar/way of living isn't making u comfortable,try getting close 2 im 2 knw wat abt brought abt it,i knw dat in one way or d other u can change 1 or 2 tinz u don't lyk abt im.and dat wud make im ur own mr perfect!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Craze For Cum In The Mouth / sleeping with your step daughter / Why Do Girls Hate Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.