Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? (3980 Views)

I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
If I thought that lesbians were just women who were sexually
attracted to other women and were
primarily seeking pleasure and thrills, I
would be more willing to overlook
them. Being a lesbian is more dan d sexual aspect..its covers ur whole way of life£

I’ve heard people claim that lesbians
don’t dislike men, that they just aren’t
interested in them, but I have not
found that to be true in most instances.
Lesbians are obsessed with men. They
pretend to be men. They date women
that look like men. They employ sex
toys that are precisely modeled after
male Instruments. They’re into “gender”
role-playing, and assume “male” and
“female” roles in their relationships.
They go to feminist rallies.They just want to be like men,hence the hatred!

Many of them can’t
stop yapping about the bad
experiences they claim to have had
with men, even years after they say
they have stopped dating men. They
appear genuinely upset when a man
doesn’t give their lifestyle the nod of
approval; if lesbians are indifferent to
men, why would they care?

Guys, lesbians hate you. Their whole
scene is based on spite and envy
towards men. They really want to be you, so guys when next you see a lesbian in your school or anywhere, run for your dear life cos she's envying u hence the hatred

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by tripplephi: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
them. Being a lesbian is more dan d sexual aspect..its covers ur whole way of life£

Many of them can’t

towards men. They really want to be you, so guys when next you see a lesbian in your school or anywhere, run for your dear life cos she's envying u hence the hatred

BLA BLA BLACK SHEEP HAVE YOU ANY WOOL........THATS ALL I HEAR... WHETHER YOU SELF ARE A LEZ OR NOT.... JUST KNOW THAT WE MEN DO NOT CARE.... LIFE GOES ON. SO LETS JUST MAKE OUR LIVES COUNT FOR SOMETHING GOOD AT THE END WE WILL ALL GIVE ACCOUNT TO OUR CREATOR WHETHER WE BE STRAIGHT OR GAY......... i left my soaking gARRI just to read this, lols

6 Likes

Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by bronzegoddess(f): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lol. I'm pretty pretty pretty darn sure all the experiences u've had with lesbians were all from afar. U have never really had a lesbian friend, hence this piece of nothingness u just wrote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by scribble: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know if they're mad or nah

I just wanna watch

grin

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Lol. I'm pretty pretty pretty darn sure all the experiences u've had with lesbians were all from afar. U have never really had a lesbian friend, hence this piece of nothingness u just wrote.

How are you really sure she has never had a friend who exhibit such trait or are you a.....? Talk now o, because this word wey you yarn ehn...
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
angry
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by jonaifame22(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Really I'd love to meet lesbian gals, I heard they derive pleasure frm gettn their pvssy sucked and I can do dat real good
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
I think its sad that you think lesbians hating men is news worthy enough to open a friggin thread about it. Does NL deactivate one's account if they don't create threads every 5 minutes, no matter how nonsensical??
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Martinex12(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Experience is the best tutor
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Exactly! My thoughts Exactly!

She's really Clueless...undecided
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Trueyarn(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lol...sorry man
jonaifame22:
Really I'd love to meet lesbian gals, I heard they derive pleasure frm gettn their pvssy sucked and I can do dat real good
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by donholy28(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sneh!! just grab a lesbian and bang her senses back
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Audray(f): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:

Many of them can’t

Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Audray(f): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:

Many of them can’t

Gosh, i am pretty darn sure that i am not "obssessed" with men. I never pretend to be a man.I might not be the overly feminine type but surely have no wish to be a man. I am not into the role play thing or "manly" girls. I have not had any "bad relationship/sexual experience" with men. intimacy gadgets are optional depending on ur preferences with ur partner. So its phallus shaped:so what? There are variety that arent even. #sigh# envy men?.why? What exactly do you mean by "they wnat to be like men" .Look ..you dont know ANYTHING about lesbians , okay? So this post is shitako. By the way ones sexuality shouldnt define their entire being.

3 Likes

Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by faith551(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
That would be the last thing I'll give a Bleep about
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
tripplephi:

BLA BLA BLACK SHEEP HAVE YOU ANY WOOL........THATS ALL I HEAR... WHETHER YOU SELF ARE A LEZ OR NOT.... JUST KNOW THAT WE MEN DO NOT CARE.... LIFE GOES ON. SO LETS JUST MAKE OUR LIVES COUNT FOR SOMETHING GOOD AT THE END WE WILL ALL GIVE ACCOUNT TO OUR CREATOR WHETHER WE BE STRAIGHT OR GAY......... i left my soaking gARRI just to read this, lols
tel dem o
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Audray:
Gosh, i am pretty darn sure that i am not "obssessed" with men. I never pretend to be a man.I might not be the overly feminine type but surely have no wish to be a man. I am not into the role play thing or "manly" girls. I have not had any "bad relationship/sexual experience" with men. intimacy gadgets are optional depending on ur preferences with ur partner. So its phallus shaped:so what? There are variety that arent even. #sigh# envy men?.why? What exactly do you mean by "they wnat to be like men" .Look ..you dont know ANYTHING about lesbians , okay? So this post is shitako. By the way ones sexuality shouldnt define their entire being.
oooopss! Sorry I made u mad. Lol. Dunno wat to tel u sef. Smh @ myslf
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
bronzegoddess:
am pretty pretty sure all ur frnds r lesbians nd gay! Birds of same feather..swerve and lemme pass
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Datazone:

How are you really sure she has never had a friend who exhibit such trait or are you a.....? Talk now o, because this word wey you yarn ehn...
I taya
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
jkjk1:
Meet with Rich ladies who need young guys to satisfy them well on Bed and get paid terms of cash contact Agent Mark 07067073362...........
NOTE:A FEE IS MADE FOR EACH CONNECTION ENJOY!!!!
Meet with Rich ladies who need young guys to satisfy them well on Bed and get paid terms of cash contact Agent Mark 07067073362...........
NOTE:A FEE IS MADE FOR EACH CONNECTION ENJOY!!!!
gerrrahere mehn. Nobody want to contact Aids or std wit ur slack old looking sugar madams
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
donholy28:
Sneh!! just grab a lesbian and bang her senses back
lmaoooo..jxt pick any1 of dem and help bang her to senses. Don't worry dey wil soon come here to rant on dis post.
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Exactly! My thoughts Exactly!

She's really Clueless...undecided
chaiii..madam Fabian..wat I do?
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
Martinex12:
Experience is the best tutor
lmaooo..wat r u experimenting
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
jonaifame22:
broh, for some puci, all you gotta do is dip a straw inside the puci and suck.
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
JimiCoker:
I think its sad that you think lesbians hating men is news worthy enough to open a friggin thread about it. Does NL deactivate one's account if they don't create threads every 5 minutes, no matter how nonsensical??
if u ask me..nah who I go ask??
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by bronzegoddess(f): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
am pretty pretty sure all ur frnds r lesbians nd gay! Birds of same feather..swerve and lemme pass

E no kuku put garri for ur cup if I be lesbian or not. So save the hate sistur, invest it in ur future smiley
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
chaiii..madam Fabian..wat I do?
Uh...Everything you said nah....undecided Have You even met one "Lesbian" before?undecided
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
bronzegoddess:

E no kuku put garri for ur cup if I be lesbian or not. So save the hate sistur, invest it in ur future smiley
now dey r here. Number 1
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Everything you said nah....undecided Have You even met one "Lesbian" before?undecided
atlist we r nau frnds shey?
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
atlist we r nau frnds shey?
gringringrinOfcourse Ma'am Naughty..
Re: Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? by ipledge10(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
jonaifame22:
kai Abasha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Show Cleavage Do You Want Men To Look Or Not? / 8 Attributes That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / She Doesn't Know That He Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.