Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. (2431 Views)

Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? / For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. by greatgod2012(f): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
kulyie: reminds me of michael bolton's song # how can we be lovers if we cant be friends,how can we start over when the fighting never ends,how can we make love if we cant make a mess,tell,tell me how can we be lovers if we cant be cant be friends#

that song is one of the priceless songs i've come across.anyway,away from the digression

friends before lovers tend to have better unions than lovers before friends because when the konji clears from their eyes of lovers before friends,they will begin to see the lapses and flaws of each other that they didnt see before,but if they are friends before lovers,they will see it but handle the flaws the way a friend will handle your flaw and still love you with it anyway

chaircover,great god and co,shey mo wire? :p 8-)

you talk well jare, my sister.

It just amazes me when the forumites, especially the singles are denied the opportunity of benefitting from educative thread like this.

Well, well, well.............

2 Likes

Re: No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2013
kulyie: reminds me of michael bolton's song # how can we be lovers if we cant be friends,how can we start over when the fighting never ends,how can we make love if we cant make a mess,tell,tell me how can we be lovers if we cant be cant be friends#

that song is one of the priceless songs i've come across.anyway,away from the digression

friends before lovers tend to have better unions than lovers before friends because when the konji clears from their eyes of lovers before friends,they will begin to see the lapses and flaws of each other that they didnt see before,but if they are friends before lovers,they will see it but handle the flaws the way a friend will handle your flaw and still love you with it anyway

chaircover,great god and co,shey mo wire? :p 8-)
please tell me the title of that michael bolton song pleeeaaase! As for the topic, i've learnt a lot, especially marrying your friend part.
Re: No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2013

2 Likes

Re: No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2013
PocketEconomist: please tell me the title of that michael bolton song pleeeaaase! As for the topic, i've learnt a lot, especially marrying your friend part.
the title of d song is how can we be lovers if we cant be friends.very ageless song kiss
Re: No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2013
chaircover:

You are absolutely right. All marriages have their ups and downs and their cool periods. Its friendship that keeps things going during the cool period before the fire is lit again and the marriage continues on full power.

With a friend, you always have something to talk about and to want to do things with together. With a friend, you feel free with them and you can be yourself. With a friend you can share your innermost feelings. You laugh and share private jokes with your friend and that makes you both happier within yourselves. When you are happy, you are in a better frame of mind to make other people around you happy.

true.but this days its d power of konji that makes people marry,nothing really substantial.when konji dry up and theres nothing holding them together,they turn to house mates.i really wish many people can see between d lines of what youve typed
Re: No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2013
kulyie: the title of d song is how can we be lovers if we cant be friends.very ageless song kiss
Thank you. You women are grooming me to be a better man. I've learnt so much from y'all, especially Chaircover(i find this handle vey amusing) she's been a blessing to my life through her posts. Three gbosa for you jare.
Re: No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
PocketEconomist: Thank you. You women are grooming me to be a better man. I've learnt so much from y'all, especially Chaircover(i find this handle vey amusing) she's been a blessing to my life through her posts. Three gbosa for you jare.
yeah,you can use it as your wedding song (if you want to) at least personally i prefer it to all this nigerian wedding songs which i find noisy and aggressive

1 Like

Re: No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. by greatgod2012(f): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
This is another marriage we can also learn from. It's full of marital wisdom.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/octogenarian/i-cook-my-husbands-meals-every-day-80-year-old-retired-nurse/

2 Likes

Re: No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. by bukatyne(f): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
[quoteauthor=greatgod2012]This is another marriage we can also learn from. It's full of marital wisdom.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/octogenarian/i-cook-my-husbands-meals-every-day-80-year-old-retired-nurse/ [/quote]

Nice story
Re: No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. by greatgod2012(f): 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
bukatyne:

Nice story

nice one indeed!
And some people will be thinking that every marriage is abusive.

2 Likes

Re: No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. by vanitty: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
No big deal here. That is the way it is with most couple. The happy ones argue in private as sign of respect to their spouse while the others do it to keep up appearances.
Re: No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. by ifedun2: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Wunmi may not appear beautiful to many,but I can see she has some beautiful character if I may say.
I have always had one thing or the other to learn from their interviews.A wonderful couple.
Re: No One Has Seen Us Quarrel-tunde And Wunmi Obe. by greatgod2012(f): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2013
ifedun2: Wunmi may not appear beautiful to many,but I can see she has some beautiful character if I may say.
I have always had one thing or the other to learn from their interviews.A wonderful couple.

That's good to hear!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition / Good Mattress; Kindly Recommend / Ladies Take Their Health More Seriously Than Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.