Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help (2034 Views)

He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) / 10 Biggest Signs That He Is Inlove With You / My Cousin Is Inlove With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by otijah(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2013
She is one of the most beautiful working class lady I have ever seen in my life, sometimes I can't help it but stare at her lustfully, wishing I could just follow her to her room and f**k her for a day. But its just all day dreaming to me because I do think it can never happen
I never knew she had a beautiful daughter as well (because she packed in newly) until the day her daughter came back from school. Distinguishing between the Mother and Daughter was very difficult cause they both look alike and still young.
Things started straightening up well for both of us(me and her daughter), and to the glory of God she is my current girlfriend. Then I had to know her mother gave birth to her at the age of 17 and her dad is in US but hardly calls or come around.
One faithful saturday as I came back from the field, I heard my name upstairs and it was her, she pleaded with me to give a shoemaker downstairs #100 that she had no change and she would refund me later. I did it quickly because this lady hardly talks to me let alone looking at my face. I was opening the gate in the evening when she called me to come up and collect my money, as I entered her flat, she was in the kitchen and instructed me to collect it on top of the table in the sitting room. As I picked up the money to leave lo and behold she was standing at the door looking at me. She asked me why do I like staring at her always, I couldn't say a word but was shivering. She came to me held my hand and sat me down, she asked me am I dating her daughter? I answered yes ma (can't deny my girl because of her mum). She said she has been having the same feeling for me too each time I pass but couldn't help it, she told me to close my eyes and I did, she kissed me deeply and what she said next is giving me sleepless nights. She said she's in love with me and we can date secretly.
She has been calling my line for over a week now and am not picking it. Am soo confused, this is the lady I have been having crush on lately. And the most confusing part is my girlfriend, I love her so much, what will I do if she finds out? Please Nairalanders you have got to help me out.
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by luvbeloved(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2013
Its a tabo where I come from!...
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by ilibrarian(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2013
Avoid her.
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by otijah(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2013
ilibrarian: Avoid her.
how? Plss tell me how am confused
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by segunjowo(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2013
you are in trouble, if this story is true.
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by otijah(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2013
segunjowo: you are in trouble, if this story is true.
yes I knw am in trouble, but ur advice is concern plss
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by ifyeky(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2013
R u a learner?? My frnd f*ck her since she says it shud b secretly so wat da hail r u afraid of?? Let me tel u even if it wz ur girl dat wz in dat same shoe, she wud go ahead and do it without letin u knw. Boy use ur head!

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by lertee(f): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2013
Superstory grin grin
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by Toktee(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2013
lertee: Superstory grin grin
HEY lady, u mean such things don't happen,ok tell ur experience
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by lertee(f): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Toktee: HEY lady, u mean such things don't happen,ok tell ur experience
It happens but not the way he painted it.
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by ennon92(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2013
Ur pix got me laughing.

U need to fu:ck d hell outta her,but use ur brain while dealing with it.
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2013
Break up with the daughter and date the mum, why drive a beetle when you can afford a Ferarri ? By the way, lovely story.
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by Dygeasy(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2013
Billyonaire: Break up with the daughter and date the mum, why drive a beetle when you can afford a Ferarri ? By the way, lovely story.
Abi...

@OP, You And The Daughter Are Bound To Break Up Some Time Or The Other So Set Your Priorities.

Btw Is It Not You That Was Madly In love With A Girl Not Up To Three Months Ago? Now You're In love With Another And Still Having A Huge Crush On Her Mother. You Dey Ball Gan O undecided
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by baralatie(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
otijah: She is one of the most beautiful working class lady I have ever seen in my life, sometimes I can't help it but stare at her lustfully, wishing I could just follow her to her room and f**k her for a day. But its just all day dreaming to me because I do think it can never happen
I never knew she had a beautiful daughter as well (because she packed in newly) until the day her daughter came back from school. Distinguishing between the Mother and Daughter was very difficult cause they both look alike and still young.
Things started straightening up well for both of us(me and her daughter), and to the glory of God she is my current girlfriend. Then I had to know her mother gave birth to her at the age of 17 and her dad is in US but hardly calls or come around.
One faithful saturday as I came back from the field, I heard my name upstairs and it was her, she pleaded with me to give a shoemaker downstairs #100 that she had no change and she would refund me later. I did it quickly because this lady hardly talks to me let alone looking at my face. I was opening the gate in the evening when she called me to come up and collect my money, as I entered her flat, she was in the kitchen and instructed me to collect it on top of the table in the sitting room. As I picked up the money to leave lo and behold she was standing at the door looking at me. She asked me why do I like staring at her always, I couldn't say a word but was shivering. She came to me held my hand and sat me down, she asked me am I dating her daughter? I answered yes ma (can't deny my girl because of her mum). She said she has been having the same feeling for me too each time I pass but couldn't help it, she told me to close my eyes and I did, she kissed me deeply and what she said next is giving me sleepless nights. She said she's in love with me and we can date secretly.
She has been calling my line for over a week now and am not picking it. Am soo confused, this is the lady I have been having crush on lately. And the most confusing part is my girlfriend, I love her so much, what will I do if she finds out? Please Nairalanders you have got to help me out.
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by baralatie(m): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
otijah: She is one of the most beautiful working class lady I have ever seen in my life, sometimes I can't help it but stare at her lustfully, wishing I could just follow her to her room and f**k her for a day. But its just all day dreaming to me because I do think it can never happen
there ordimary coffin,designer coffin,palasa coffin and u may not even need coffin self.choose any1
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by njuwo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Touching story. Avoid the mum. Break up with the daughter and look elsewhere to avoid episode 2 on the same season 1.

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by Decapo: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
I don't know why this doesn't happen to me...
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
@op where did u copy this story
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by otijah(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dygeasy: Abi...

@OP, You And The Daughter Are Bound To Break Up Some Time Or The Other So Set Your Priorities.

Btw Is It Not You That Was Madly In love With A Girl Not Up To Three Months Ago? Now You're In love With Another And Still Having A Huge Crush On Her Mother. You Dey Ball Gan O undecided
that was three months ago, and like I said her daughter is mi current gf
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by otijah(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ucheosefoh: @op where did u copy this story
I think u are still sleeping
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by sauceEEP(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
fake story, tinsel, superstory........
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
on seeing dis topic d first tin i did was to go thru ur profile.... Nd at last i saw wat i expected.... Buh keep ur fantasy alive..u may find some advantage..
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by otijah(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
ib_bryte: on seeing dis topic d first tin i did was to go thru ur profile.... Nd at last i saw wat i expected.... Buh keep ur fantasy alive..u may find some advantage..
wat were u expecting
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by vizboy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
your story sweet oh. when we go get episode 2
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by pussyeater(m): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Part 2 pls?
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by styno22(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Living in bondage part 2... Nice movie my guy, I don watch d film
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by Emaprince: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
The most disgusting profile pic on nairaland....*spits*
Re: My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help by Caseless: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
cooked story!

you went upstairs to collect the hundred naira she asked u to give to the shoemaker , even as she is the mother of ur gf...fvck up guy!

that was too cheap of u..... embarassed

i'd have said u navigate between mother and daughter(as a shameless guy), but the pic on ur profile shows u are d1ckless and cannot tick or give them what they want. angry angry

*shrugs my shoulder*

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss / Chai, Oyinbo Na Wa For You Ooooooo / Nigerian Girls And Flat Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.