Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Husband......... - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719816 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by chii8(f): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Weldone Ma'am,we r all eyes...

Waiting...
Re: My Husband......... by elynneyo(f): 1:51am On Nov 01, 2014
Flakkydagirl:

Mj45
Base83
Elynneyo
Blesyluv
Divepen
Heemah
Temmylove28
Ibk555
Omoh19
Ibizgirl
Mzbolar
Emzypaz
Alicapapaya
1stimpression
Codedbaby
Dicefrost
Jummy604
Peteredo
Cheriepet
Kflorencek
Enasco1
Kingphilip
Walexzee11
Singlefade25
Typompy234
Adesylvia
Seunviju
Tholuwani
Alawokit
Missuniverse
Sleekbaby
Stunningjudy
Bumsiee
Snowprince07
Opracus
Kennylizzy
Wolexino
Chii8
Pwettynini
Onemansquad
Asoebi
Dammygoody
Xandidamsel
Kingphilip
Labaski
Princesschi
Jesusbaby93
Bunsky
Aliyuozioma
Mariamferanmi
Queenjuli
Lyzee21
Christybabe
Dahyor07
Tsodjete
Vibra
Vivikul
And others.and the numerous guests who have refused to sign up...i just updated LATE as usual..i wish i could be more frequent.

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ for dropping in to read..you guys are the best.

Dexterush?
Tiffanyj?
Tbrak?
Alimiyetunde
Tolulopegeorge
Hussynah

Good afterNoon..Happy weekend.
welcome dear,can't wait O
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 01, 2014
Flakkydagirl:

Mj45
Base83
Elynneyo
Blesyluv
Divepen
Heemah
Temmylove28
Ibk555
Omoh19
Ibizgirl
Mzbolar
Emzypaz
Alicapapaya
1stimpression
Codedbaby
Dicefrost
Jummy604
Peteredo
Cheriepet
Kflorencek
Enasco1
Kingphilip
Walexzee11
Singlefade25
Typompy234
Adesylvia
Seunviju
Tholuwani
Alawokit
Missuniverse
Sleekbaby
Stunningjudy
Bumsiee
Snowprince07
Opracus
Kennylizzy
Wolexino
Chii8
Pwettynini
Onemansquad
Asoebi
Dammygoody
Xandidamsel
Kingphilip
Labaski
Princesschi
Jesusbaby93
Bunsky
Aliyuozioma
Mariamferanmi
Queenjuli
Lyzee21
Christybabe
Dahyor07
Tsodjete
Vibra
Vivikul
And others.and the numerous guests who have refused to sign up...i just updated LATE as usual..i wish i could be more frequent.

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ for dropping in to read..you guys are the best.

Dexterush?
Tiffanyj?
Tbrak?
Alimiyetunde
Tolulopegeorge
Hussynah
Good afterNoon..Happy weekend.
welcome back flakky
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2014
Rekia turned around to examine herself in the mirror,she picked the fluff and powdered her face,she loved the image in the mirror.she sure looked good.she picked her purse and went to the sitting room,"Hey girls i'm done." She said turning around for Hannah to have A̶̲̥̅ better view.

"No way! Are you kidding me or what?" Hannah screamed making Adetoun to rush in."What's the matter,is everything alright?" She asked looking at both girls.

"Everything is not fine,take A̶̲̥̅ look at Rekia is she on A̶̲̥̅ mission to seduce my boyfriend with that skimpy dress is wearing."Hannah said looking att Toun,who in turn took A̶̲̥̅ good look at Rekia.

Adetoun sighed,"You scared me girl,and moreover there's nothing wrong with D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° dress,its okay."She said."Are you two on A̶̲̥̅ mission to snatch my boyfriend?" Hannah eyed her friends.

"Snatch dagger? Oh no stop being sarcastic dear,i have only agreed to meet him because,i want to know who to hold responsible when you return home with A̶̲̥̅ bloody face." Adetoun laughed at Hannah."You're simply jealous dear." Hannah replied her.

"I can't be,because i've got kelvin,and ten daggers are nothing compared to my sweetheart." Detoun returned inside to get her purse.

The girls got into the car,with Hannah on the wheels,she wanted her friends to meet Damola.It didn't take long to arrive at Konga estate.It was A̶̲̥̅ beautiful environment that smelt of money.

The gateman opened the gate and Hannah drove in,they got down and walked into the house.Hannah opened the door and they stepped in.she offered them A̶̲̥̅ seat and climbed up the stairs to get her boyfriend.

"Baby boo boo Dagger boo boo." She sang as she climbed up.

A̶̲̥̅ tall man in his early thirties stood magnificently against the door,"I saw you girls climb down the car." He said coming closer,he pulled her into his embrace and kissed her on the lips."How are you today?"

"I'm good." Hannah smiled as she led the way down the stairs with damola following behind her.

"Here is Damola,i call him dagger but his friends call him Damola Dagger DD for short,he's into real estate management and he's my boyfriend.Dear meet my friends." Hannah said when they arrived at the sitting room,as both girls got up."grin̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° is Ade..."

"Toun Adepoju." Damola finished for her."I've heard enough about you to know who you are."

Adetoun looked at Rekia surprised,"Nice meeting you sir."She smiled against her wish not to do so.

"And i'm sure the other lady here is Rekia,the cook."He lifted her hands and kissed them."Permit me sweetheart to say your friends are beautiful and gorgeous looking too." He said his eyes travelling up Rekia's leg,he stopped where her gown stopped,licking his lips he faced his girlfriend.

"They are."Hannah smiled."So girls let's get in the car,my darling is taking us out."

"Where we can lunch and chat better."Damola said,A̶̲̥̅ seductive look in his eyes as he glared at Adetoun.As the girls climbed down the stairs,he shaked Adetoun again gently placing his business card in her palm.he smiled and held Hannah by the waist."We're going to catch some real fun today."

Jane perused through the menu card,she lifted her head as her friends did the same thing with their card too."Fried rice and chicken with some garnishing."She said to the waiter who received the card from her.

"Item 8." Ajoke and Cynthia said at the same time,causing Jane to burst into laughter."That's the same thing i ordered."

"Its alright then,i'll be back soon." The waiter curtsied and walked away.

It was Jane's idea that they all have lunch together D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚°saturday,Lucy was also invited but she declined the invitation.It was A̶̲̥̅ beautiful saturday afternoon and she invited her friends to eat out so they could catch some fun together with their kids.

"I discovered D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° restaurant four weeks ago when my husband wanted us to go out,i called A̶̲̥̅ friend who mentioned D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° place and it was just fantastic."Cynthia said excited.

"I'm new here,and i'm just getting to know some places too,i think i like D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° place too."Ajoke said placing A̶̲̥̅ toy in her baby's hand.

"Crum....crim..clm." Adora said tugging at her mother's dress.

Jane smiled,"What's she asking for?"

"Ice cream." Cynthia interpreted,the waiter brought their food and served them,placing two bowls of ice cream on the table.Without permission Adora lifted one of the bowl almost pouring it's content away.
"Easy." Cynthia said helping her to balance it on the table so she could feed herself.When the kids were settled,the adults began to eat too.

"You know i have always thought marriage was A̶̲̥̅ bed of roses until my mother-in-law came into the scene with her malicious backbiting."Ajoke said between mouthful.

Jane exclaimed,"Really?what did you do to offend her?"

"My only offence was serving her two large chunk of meat in her food."Ajoke said,"She began to file all manner of complaints against me,if not for the relationship that exist between i and my husband,i would have found myself A̶̲̥̅ single woman again."

Jane was surprised,she thanked God in her heart for making Funmi her mother-in-law,perhaps her head would have been under water by now.

"These mother in laws can be troublesome when they want to,i'm quite lucky Jaiye's mother is A̶̲̥̅ full time politician and she doesn't have time to go sniffing around my kitchen or any of our affairs."Cynthia said taking A̶̲̥̅ sip from her glass of water,and cleaning Adora's stained dress.

"Even at that my dear." Cynthia continued."My husband is A̶̲̥̅ pain in the neck,his eye trails anything in skirt." Jane almost choked on her food when Cynthia said that."He satisfies me with anything money can purchase,and on the bed he's A̶̲̥̅ tiger."

Jane felt embarrassed but she smiled all the same."I didn't hear that please." Ajoke laughed.

"But i want more,i need him to be by my side,his presence is all i need,and he starves me with that."Cynthia sighed.

"You just have to take things easy,you're married to him already,all we can do is pray." Ajoke said,her son was dozing and she gently placed him on her laps to make him more comfortable.

Jane knew it was her turn to say something,she dropped her fork and stared at her friends and their kids,"I love my husband and he loves me too,but all our effort at making A̶̲̥̅ child has proven abortive."She expected the tears to climb dowwn her cheeks but they didn't.

Ajoke and Cynthia had stopped eating too,and the table grew silent,"Faith my dear is all you need."Ajoke said carefully.

"Faith?Prayer?tears?i've had enough of those,i have come to accept that i'm barren."Jane mumbled looking down at her hands.

"God forbid,you're not barren,i have D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° conviction that you'll be fruitful,just don't lose hope."Cynthia comforted her friend.

"I won't.....i won't."

"Let me officially invite you to Olayinka's birthday party,its taking place nextweek."Ajoke said to lighten the tension around the table.

"Wow..that's his third birthday if i'm not mistaken."Jane said doing A̶̲̥̅ mental calculation.

"You're right." Ajoke answered.

"Adora will be his girlfriend for the day." Jane laughed.

"Totally cool." Cynthia joined in the joke,the atmosphere was relaxed now and they ate amidst their chatter.

"I have really enjoyed myself D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° afternoon,i'm hoping we can do D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° again." Ajoke asked her friends.

"Soon...i'm glad i was able to unburden my heart."Jane said in agreement.

"I feel happy too,i'm glad i was invited..oh sorry we were invited." Cynthia laughed.

Jane signalled to the waiter,she paid their bill leaving A̶̲̥̅ generous tip to the water who in returned dozed out A̶̲̥̅ beautiful smile in appreciation.Ajoke lifted her son onto her shoulder,while Jane helped her carry her bag.Cynthia got up and held her daughters hand as they walked out of the restaurant.They each got into their cars and Jane waved at them as they drove off.She had sure enjoyed herself than any of her friends did.

Rekia stood by the entrance to the bathroom and watched as Adetoun grinded her cloths in the basin."You enjoy washing." It sounded more as A̶̲̥̅ statement.

Adetoun looked at her friend and continued washing,"I started washing when i was very young,its A̶̲̥̅ long story." She answered,dipping the cloths in A̶̲̥̅ bucket full of water.Some words are better left unsaid,only if Rekia knew her better and some of the things she had gone through.

"I'm just amazed at the way you wash,iron and clean,you're too domesticated.I'm sure you'll never need an househelp."Rekia said scrolling through her phone.

Adetoun smiled and examined her hands carefully,these very hands have worked very hard in the past,unlike now."That's A̶̲̥̅ story for another day my dear."

Rekia left and went inside only to return after A̶̲̥̅ minute,"Did i tell you Damola gave me his card to call him?" She said looking at her friend.

Adetoun rinsed her hand and wiped them with A̶̲̥̅ cloth,"Are you saying our darling loverboy gave you his card so that you can call and probably hangout with him sometime later." She asked bewildered.

"Yeah..he did while we were at the eatery." Rekia said.

Adetoun got up,"Wait i'm coming." She said walking to her bedroom.she returned some minutes later."Open your hands."

Rekia opened her palm and Adetoun dropped the business card Damola gave to her in Rekia's palm."I hope D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° is not what i'm thinking."

"It is."

"What! that guy is A̶̲̥̅ crazy player,he gave both of us his card to call him,Hannah must never hear of D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚°." Rekia said covering her mouth as she spoke.

"That's why i pity Hannah,she's in for A̶̲̥̅ surprise from our darling DD." Adetoun said shaking her head."Do you think we should tell her about it?"

"Never........please don't try it."Rekia pleaded,she collected the card from Toun and returned inside to keep it.

The weeks were being ferried away. By days,and everything was moving on fine with the smiths.Jane plunged herself in to work,giving every of her. Free time to her store.Jacob's birthday was days away,he usually celebrated with his mum but D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° time around,he wanted something small and personal.

She was relieved anyway because she couldn't bear those scrugy looks from their friends,she looked radiant. D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° days and her beauty shone like wild fire.

She packed their dirty clothes and stacked them in A̶̲̥̅ bag,before calling Nnamdi to take it to the dry cleaner.she moved to the kitchen and opened thhe fridge,bringing out A̶̲̥̅ jug of home made juice.she poured herself A̶̲̥̅ glass she was closing the fridge when she felt A̶̲̥̅ hand on her shoulder,she froze as she stood rooted to the spot."Hey baby." Jacob's voice spoke close to her ears.

Jane turned around to face her husband,who was wearing A̶̲̥̅ fitted. Shirt over black trousers,he looked tired,she could see it in his eyes."You scared me dear,i didn't hear you drive in,what happened to your car?". She asked dropping the glass by the sink.

"Jaiye just dropped me outside the gate."He said,cupping her face in his hands."I missed you dear,how was your day,and by the way you look radiant D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° evening." He smiled pecking her.They moved to the sitting room and she helped him pull off his shirt,she set the table and they had dinner.

It was during dinner that he informed her that he would be taking A̶̲̥̅ business trip to London amounting to three days absence."Can i come with you?" She asked.

"Its just three days,and i'm booked with appointments and meeting already,but don't worry i'll find time for us take A̶̲̥̅ good vacation." If Jane was satisfied she didn't show it.

She helped him pack his bag before going to bed and saw him off to the car the next morning after A̶̲̥̅ good breakfast and hearty love making session.

She fell into A̶̲̥̅ deep sleep when she returned inside,she was surprised when she woke up some minutes past eleven with A̶̲̥̅ slightt headache.she dressed up,picked her purse and got into her car.

Jane drove out of the compound,and the gateman closed the big black gate,she didn't notice the 2010 black Range rover that drove past her,it was when she glanced at her side mirror she saw the car park in front of their gate,she drove slowly to check who it was,that was when she saw that the car was parked in front of the next gate not ttheirs.

There had been rumorgoing on that the big compound next to ttheirs was going up for sale since the original occupant,A̶̲̥̅n old woman with manygrandchild had died andto their surprise she requested the house to be sold.Jane wonderedabout it for A̶̲̥̅ while before letting her mind stroll off it.

"I think we've done enough cleaning,i'm just so tired."Rekia said falling on the rug in the sitting room,salt water drizzled down her face.she placed her hands on her laps,eyes darting to and fro the well cleaned sitting room.

Detoun also joined her on the rug,"I'm equally tired." She said cleaning her hands on her already dirty cloth.

"I brought you girls something nice to feedyour mouthon." Hannah appeared from the door way carrying A̶̲̥̅ tray,on it wasthree cups and spoon.the girls looked up hunger on their face.

Hannah dropped the tray and handed each of them A̶̲̥̅ cup."Garri!"Rekia shouted,"grin̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° is garri."She laughed.

"Not just garri,there's milk,sugar,coconut and groundnut in it,i bet you've never tasted something as delicious as D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° before."Hannah laughed,as she watched Detoun drinking it in good faith.

She glanced around the sitting room,it was well cleaned to her satisfaction,all this work she was putting her friends through was to make their house look good when he came visiting.Although she didn't tell them,"DD is coming over tomorrow."She said angling her head to A̶̲̥̅ corner."What!" The other girls chorused.Rekia was the first to speak,"Don't tell me that was why you initiated this cleaning of A̶̲̥̅ thing."She said dropping her empty cup by her side.Hannah smiled in return."I should have known,all this work just to please Mr dagger,its not worth it." Detoun spewed,got up and walked out of the sitting.Hannah released her clenched first,she took A̶̲̥̅ deep breath and bowed her head."Just ignore her."Rekia spoke to break the icy silence that enveloped the room.she also got up,picked her cup before excusing herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Tolulopegeorge(f): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2014
at last u don update
Re: My Husband......... by base83: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2014
good to hv u back flakky
Re: My Husband......... by Costlybabe: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2014
Flanky,thanks good ness,u are back,u are doing a wonderful job
Re: My Husband......... by Onemansquad(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2014
This Dagger is a bad guy oo the way things are goin he is goin to use d 3 of dem nd dump dem

#tanx flakky
u knw wat?

Am tasty 4 more grin
Re: My Husband......... by SexySapphire(f): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2014
Flakkydagirl, no mention...no offense. I hope u're back for real dis time. Welcome back.
Re: My Husband......... by wolexino(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2014
dis dagger of a guy is a damn player, I pray Hannah finds out soon
thanks for the update flakky
Re: My Husband......... by lyzee21(f): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
Welcome back madam flakkey. Hp dis dagger of a guy wnt dagger hannah's heart.
Re: My Husband......... by codedbaby(f): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
mama flakey welcome back on board. missed u so much. don't no if I can have ur mobile number. am making a request please. thank u dear and don't forget to give us more updates. more strength. love u
Re: My Husband......... by Maryclaire1(f): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Welcome back flakkey.lovely update
Re: My Husband......... by christybabe(f): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Atlast , madam flaky is back, I really missed this story, Pls dnt leave us unsatisfied again ooo, Pls try and keep us updated.
U are a wonderful writer.
Re: My Husband......... by moseph(f): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
welcome back aunty flakky,I really missed this story.
Re: My Husband......... by kingphilip(m): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2014
Flakkydagirl:
[size=18pt] TYPING. [/size]
I've not seen the update u said u updated late as usual o
Re: My Husband......... by jummy604: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2014
Thank God our madam is back o
Re: My Husband......... by kingphilip(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
wow flakky tnx for da update
I just hope Hannah realizes herself before it gets out of hand
Re: My Husband......... by Calismart(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ride on girl

#in Olamide's voice:i'm feeling youuuu eeehhhhh
Re: My Husband......... by seunviju(f): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Thanks for the update but I just hope this Hannah go learn.Welldone ma
Re: My Husband......... by Enasco1(m): 8:18am On Nov 03, 2014
I can smell trouble btwn Hannah, Rekia and Adetoun!!!
Re: My Husband......... by singlefade25(f): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2014
thanks flakky, u r d best. Hannah be careful o
Re: My Husband......... by tsodjete: 10:35am On Nov 03, 2014
Welcome dear. I missed you so much
Re: My Husband......... by omobola200(f): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2014
Welcome back and thanks for the update.
Re: My Husband......... by Alawokit(f): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ekabo,welcome bck madam flakky.as for hannah I pray she realise before is too late.jane dis month is ur month.
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tolulopegeorge:
at last u don update
Abi o..
Re: My Husband......... by amenna(f): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
pls naaaa. aunt flakky update oooo. I go cry if u nor post for us today,,, abeg I dey beg oooo
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Alawokit:
Ekabo,welcome bck madam flakky.as for hannah I pray she realise before is too late.jane dis month is ur month.
Amen o Pastor Alawokit..Thnks for droppng in.
omobola200:
Welcome back and thanks for the update.
You're welcome dearie.
tsodjete:
Welcome dear. I missed you so much
Thnks dear...missed you too.
singlefade25:
thanks flakky, u r d best. Hannah be careful o
Best ke? For where all my boss dey? I'll tell her sha,good to have you here.
Enasco1:
I can smell trouble btwn Hannah, Rekia and Adetoun!!!
You must have A̶̲̥̅ big nose i guess.
seunviju:
Thanks for the update but I just hope this Hannah go learn.Welldone ma
I hope so too.Good to see you again.
Calismart:
Ride on girl
#in Olamide's voice:i'm feeling youuuu eeehhhhh
Calismart..I'mfeeling you too jare..
kingphilip:
wow flakky tnx for da update
I just hope Hannah realizes herself before it gets out of hand
Yep bro...A̶̲̥̅ whole kingphilip in the building.
jummy604:
Thank God our madam is back o
Tthnk God you're here too.Jummy604
moseph:
welcome back aunty flakky,I really missed this story.
Thnks for dropping п̥̥ Moseph deariie..
christybabe:
Atlast , madam flaky is back, I really missed this story, Pls dnt leave us unsatisfied again ooo, Pls try and keep us updated.
U are a wonderful writer.
Thnks Christybabe...i'll try to keep you satisfied sha by God's grace.
Maryclaire1:
Welcome back flakkey.lovely update
Good to have you here again Maryclaire1...
codedbaby:
mama flakey welcome back on board. missed u so much. don't no if I can have ur mobile number. am making a request please. thank u dear and don't forget to give us more updates. more strength. love u
codedbaby:
Hello codedbaby..good tosee you again too.
lyzee21:
Welcome back madam flakkey. Hp dis dagger of a guy wnt dagger hannah's heart.
Let's just hope for the best o.
wolexino:
dis dagger of a guy is a damn player, I pray Hannah finds out soon
thanks for the update flakky
Same thought here too.Thnks for dropping iп̥̥.
SexySapphire:
Flakkydagirl, no mention...no offense. I hope u're back for real dis time. Welcome back.
Even if i forgot to mention your name.I know you'll be here. dearie.Its so sweet to have you here.
Onemansquad:
This Dagger is a bad guy oo the way things are goin he is goin to use d 3 of dem nd dump dem
#tanx flakky
u knw wat?
Am tasty 4 more grin
Onemansquad:
#tanx flakky
u knw wat?
Am tasty 4 more grin
Dagger is A̶̲̥̅ goodd boy o.Just keepyour fingers crossed.'M glad to have U̶̲̥̅̊ on this thread.
Costlybabe:
Flanky,thanks good ness,u are back,u are doing a wonderful job
Really? I'm blushing red and yellow.So good to see U̶̲̥̅̊ again.
base83:
good to hv u back flakky
base83:
good to hv u back flakky
Tolulopegeorge:
at last u don update
Thnk God for me o,i don update.
base83:
good to hv u back flakky
Thnks Base83.
Re: My Husband......... by npriscilla(f): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pls I am waiting for the update.I enjoy ur story flakky
Re: My Husband......... by npriscilla(f): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pls I am waiting for the update.I enjoy ur story flakky[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Husband......... by Phlakes(f): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2014
Weldone flakky, u are really doin a nice job but what's happening to sibling?
Re: My Husband......... by Princesschi(f): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
My own is dat i want Jane to be pregnant already, she has tried abeg.
Flakky weldone, i just hope u update more frequently. Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.