Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,252 members, 7,864,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) (3155 Views)

Adeosun & Hameed-Ali Inspect New Technology For NCS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by CyrusLevi(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2013
collynzo2: I knew this thread wouldn't be complete without a picture of Fashola posing close to a white man.
You sound daft enough to call an asian a white man.every non-black is white to you.

Later we'll complain that the educational system is failing us when we ourselves have failed education.undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2013
kolubo: When will Nigerian railways cooporation get rails dat are dis sophisticated coz d one dat carried me frm Lagos-Offa some days ago make my body to dey pain me.

Then why not catch a flight...abi dem force u enter the train?
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by themaskedman: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2013
TribalEAST: SW again? angry
There are six states in the SW and all I hear is about Lagos, what about the other 5? Oh! I remember now Osun is a fighting a religious war in the schools, principals are getting the beatings of their lives in Osun.
Oh gawd why only SW?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by desgiezd(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
collynzo2: I knew this thread wouldn't be complete without a picture of Fashola posing close to a white man.

Some brains have become so twisted that they need to be recomfigured to align with the current trends and reality of today!
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by plaindealer: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
iterator25: liar!

Eko Rail has begun taking delivery of modern, lightweight air conditioned trains formerly used on the Toronto Subway. These cars are now being comprehensive refurbished prior to shipment to Lagos.

http://www.ekorail.net/

Worry less about Lagos state and stick to your village state of existence...
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by chamboy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
Omexonomy:
you never see anything these APC e-rats are becoming something else.
Shut up that gutter
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by bloggernaija: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
themaskedman:
There are six states in the SW and all I hear is about Lagos, what about the other 5? Oh! I remember now Osun is a fighting a religious war in the schools, principals are getting the beatings of their lives in Osun.
Oh gawd why only SW?

The other 5 are not sleeping.
Even the prehistoric dinosaur called mimiko is doing stuffs ,even though they are not what you expect from a 21st century administrator.
Ogun,osun and oyo are about to unleash a wave of project commissioning.
These are not small projects considering the revenues accruing to the states.
Just watch this space.
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by phantom(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
grin grin
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Guapo: Anyone knows what happened to the procurement of Canada's TTC trains that are been reconfigured to standard guage in the US? Has the deal been struck off?

I like the fact that these train cars are new though.
There are two lines. Red and blue. I believe some the ones from china would run on one and the ttc on the other line.
Re: Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) by nerodenero: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fashola is working and Lagos is progressing. The fact is can Lagos produce another or a better Fashola come 2015? Just wish whoever that will succeed him would do more than him. It is not only a wish but a prayer too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Amalgamation Day Celebration On January 1, 1914 / Picture Of A Die-hard Buhari Fan Kissing His Poster / SHOCKED, One LG In Katsina Covers The Deficit In Ekiti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.