Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Open Confession Of Former Cult Member - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Confession Of Former Cult Member (5621 Views)

Confession Of A Former Santeria Secret Society Cult Member In Nigeria, Chuku Dal / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Haa! What An Open Confession! This Is Serious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Confession Of Former Cult Member by biafranqueen: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Open Confession Of Former Cult Member by biafranqueen: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2013
This is not just in Africa but in the western world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEfWVkq4JOk
Re: Open Confession Of Former Cult Member by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2013
Is it about Illuminati? I will watch it tomorrow when I subscribe. My BIS just finished this night. Too bad!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Confession Of Former Cult Member by biafranqueen: 12:15am On Dec 09, 2013
This man talks about abortion and this is very important because the men that deny the child or push her to abort and the women that agrees's to it are equally guilty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKPFqTahBoY
Re: Open Confession Of Former Cult Member by biafranqueen: 1:52am On Dec 09, 2013
berem: Is it about Illuminati? I will watch it tomorrow when I subscribe. My BIS just finished this night. Too bad!

grin grin
No this is not about Illuminati they have several different sects, just like you have Catholics, Sabbath, Pentecostal etc; but they all worship a dark deity. This is real life, something I have experienced in my own family, it is happening all over the world.

What ever happens in the spiritual world manifests in the physical world. If it would not have happened to me I would still doubt it. I recently was told my mother was fighting against me just 2 weeks ago and she was an Occultist member, I asked my father and he confirmed it.

The point of this is that no matter what religion you practice you have to be serious in prayer, dark forces are real and they really exist. That is why I would never swear for Politicians, they are involved in it to a point you would have nightmares.

Strong prayer is your only defense against the enemies of progress and agents of dark deeds!
Re: Open Confession Of Former Cult Member by PopeXanderVII: 2:24am On Dec 09, 2013
BullSh!t!
Re: Open Confession Of Former Cult Member by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2013
Seriously?

I really did think most of these occultic confessions are just another means of broke dudes to make cash

Never really had any past experience that's somewhat supernatural so I rarely believe any such thing

good to know you made it through

1 Like

Re: Open Confession Of Former Cult Member by biafranqueen: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Imanuelle: Seriously?

I really did think most of these occultic confessions are just another means of broke dudes to make cash

Never really had any past experience that's somewhat supernatural so I rarely believe any such thing

good to know you made it through
I know what you mean, as for me I still believe churches are business centers, but I am sure some are for really gathering like minded spiritual people. Secret Societies is a whole different aspect. If I did not see the book myself I would doubt it. I use to be agnostic to say the least, but my life experience and recent revelations have changed my thinking.

What this gentleman is sharing is happening right now in my husbands family. 2 months ago I went to see a women in America, she is white American, I wanted to know about traveling home and some people in my family. What she saw was a shock to her, especially her revelation about some of my wealthy relatives and what they were practicing, she her self was very disturbed and had never seen anything like it, as a white American. She mostly deals with cheaters, or job related issues, money problems. When she looked into the people I asked her too she saw greed, blood shedding and gruesome Occulutic practices. Maybe for us it is nothing because at least, we have had our imagination stoked from Nollywood.

Thank you I am grateful that God had great plans for me, all my hustle has always been to help people and the devil did everything and used all those he could to stop me. Unless you have a weapon to fight them, that is greater then what they have, then you are in grave danger. What I know is that the Blood of Jesus and prayer, especially with Psalms 91 and 27 is powerful, to defeat witches and warlocks. It has been an adventure to get to this point.
Re: Open Confession Of Former Cult Member by biafranqueen: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
I just wanted to add and emphasize to non believers, that if you are facing physical problems even financial, work related, family issues anything you must know that not believing in God is the first step to keeping you in bondage. If you don't believe in something you can fall for anything!
Re: Open Confession Of Former Cult Member by manny4life(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ephesians 6: 10-13

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Moral of this - Spirituality is REAL, some may doubt the power of evil (my people perish because they lack knowledge), while some are indeed ignorant (DO NOT be ignorant of the devices of the devil). By the grace of GOD, through no power of mine but GOD, I've been able to discern physical from spiritual attacks.

1 Like

Re: Open Confession Of Former Cult Member by biafranqueen: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Amen Nna Dalo for the Scriptures they are powerful. I use to think the bible and Jesus was just a story to keep us docile so the whiteman can control us. Because of my intense study of world religions, I can now see clearly that this is this generations tool to fight the kingdom of darkness. People are really practicing spiritually dark Religions. Even though I saw so many clues I always felt they were fooling themselves, an nothing could happen to me because I did not believe in all that, plus I was felt I was a good person and only showed people love, I believed that what comes around goes around and since I was good person, nothing bad could happen to me. I am emphasizing being a good person because I want people to know that it is not enough, in fact that is an open door to make wicked people want to ruin you and when you have no armor of God you will be del with in so many ways!

(1) (Reply)

What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! / Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.