Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? (5624 Views)

I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor / Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? by tbjfansuk: 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ironically, like Nigeria his country, Prophet TB Joshua has not been allowed the peace of mind he deserves, to continue his good work of charity by, of all people, his fellow Christians. I just read an interview granted a magazine (or is it newspaper now?) by Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the current President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN, in which he declared that Pastor Joshua is not of God. Pastor Oritsejafor was also quoted as having demanded to know who Prophet TB Joshua’s mentor is.

Let me begin by asking Pastor Oritsejafor who his own mentor was and who his own mentor’s mentor was. Secondly, by whose authority were both himself and his mentors ordained pastors? Having said that, by whose authority has he declared that anybody is not of God? Hasn’t his own Bible told him yet that judgment is only for the Most High Himself? Well, if a man should disobey the Biblical injunction simply because he is the president of a Christian group and pass judgment unto his fellow man – something that is an exclusive preserve of God – then, he is not doing God’s will. By that very token, he is not of God!

The Press Q.Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, President of Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, said you should first of all show him who pastured you before they could consider admitting you into their membership.
[center][/center]
[center]Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (PFN) Where In Your Bible Are Yiu Told You Can Judge?[/center]
TB Joshua Ans: As a point of correction, I TB Joshua never applied to be a member of any association. Okay and will never apply? So that is a point of correction. Two, the way and manner God executes His plan in our lives differ. Some He brought them from this direction, some from another direction, some He allowed to go to Theology school, some He allowed them to go to the university, (and) they may not even go to Theology school. After graduation, they would become whatever God wants them to become. Some, they may not even go to school at all. There is the University of God where you would not be promoted, no matter how brilliant you are, until you take every course. Do you understand me?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? by wetu: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2011
Because you believe that Christians should not judge, stop judging and speaking against men of God: "MOST PASTORS AGAINST TB JOSHUA ARE AFTER $.$$$.$$$$$$$$$$$$$ AND £.£££.£££££££"

TB Joshua is a false prophet:

COMING SOON…WRISTBAND WITH AUDIO DEVICE
The man of God raised people’s spirits when he talked about the new Anointing Wristband and its audio devices that will caution wearers about their behaviour and movements. According to him, the wristband is devised to remind you about your prayers, to ask you to check your tyres or to stop because of armed robbers.

http://tbjfansuk./2011/03/17/god-shows-himself-strong-as-a-disgusting-neckback-ulcerd-healed-after-tb-joshua-prayer/
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? by tbjfansuk: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2011
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's mentor late Bishop Idahasa stood in Tafabalewa Square and rain insult upon insult on TB Joshua calling him names. He prophesied then that "by this time next year TB Joshua will die" that was said by Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's mentor late Bishop Idahosa. Exactly one year Idahosa died; Who is the false prophet here?

TB Joshua has helped millions and still helping people
wink wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? by Joagbaje(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2011
tbjfansuk:

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's mentor late Bishop Idahasa stood in Tafabalewa Square and rain insult upon insult on TB Joshua calling him names. He prophesied then that "by this time next year TB Joshua will die" that was said by Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's mentor late Bishop Idahosa. Exactly one year Idahosa died; Who is the false prophet here?

wink wink wink wink wink

If you say one shouldn't judge , I think you should avoid falling into thesame trap. I haven't seen a reason binlically to call TB joshua a devil. Those who call him so are only judging by senses and hear say. We should judge according to truth. The man believes in Jesus as his lord. He may not be perfect in action and doctrine. Bit that is not enough reason to label him evil. Early apostles were neither perfect too.

But I think it will be wrong of you to call idahosa or any one who has condemned TB joshua as false. They walked with the level of knowledge they had.Idahosa had been called juju man also in the days if his miracle crusades. So let's leave men of God alone. As long as they believe in the lordship of christ , we have no right to call them otherwise . It's God that should judge the heart.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? by emmanuel4j: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2011
The bible is very clear about the issue of passing judgement, the whole of ROMANS 14, deals on this issue very clearly, and from verse 1o, it says "BUT WHY DOST THOU JUDGE THY BROTHER OR WHY DOST THOU SET AT NOUGHT THY BROTHER?FOR WE SHALL ALL STAND BEFORE THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST.CLEARLY THIS IS FROM GODS WORD, BY THIS I STAND TO SAY THAT LETS LEAVE A MINISTER OF GOD TO GOD.CAN OUR JUDGEMENT BE GREATER THAN THAT OF GOD?IS GOD SO BLIND THAT HE CANT PASS THE RIGHT JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BEAR HIS NAME?.ALSO IF ANY MINISTER OF GOD, HOWEVER HAPPENS TO DO ANYTHING WRONG,WE ARE NOT IN ANY CASE TO PUBLISH IT OUR RESPONSIBILITY IS TO PRAY.THINK ABOUT THE EFFECT THAT WOULD HAVE ON MANY WHO WANT TO GIVE THERE HEART TO JESUS, WHEN SAUL DIED IN BATTLE, THOUGH SAUL HAS BEEN TRYING TO KILL DAVID, WHEN DAVID HEARD ABOUT THE DEATH OF SAUL, DID HE START JUMPING AND REJOICING? THE ANSWER IS NO, HE SAID (2ND SAMUEL 1:20) "TELL IT NOT IN GATH,PUBLISH IT NOT IN THE STREETS OF ASHKELON.LEST THE DAUGHTERS OF THE PHILISTINES REJOICE,LEST THE DAUGHTERS OF THE UNCIRCUMCISED TRIUMPH" SO THEN WHY ARE MANY MINISTERS INTERESTED IN PUBLISHING THINGS THAT ARE NOT GOOD ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, WHETHER IS TRUE OR NOT TO THE WORLD.AND HOW CAN A MINISTER WHO SAY SOMEBODY ELSE IS FALSE GUARANTEE US, HE HIMSELF IS TRUE, WHEN HE CANT SIMPLY FOLLOW GODS WORD THAT TELLS US WE SHOULDNT JUDGE.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? by EarsWide(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2011
Good - the charlatans/fraudsters are now attacking each other. More please smiley
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? by emmanuel4j: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2011
hey, i think you dont get what i was saying, briefly PASTOR AYO from Gods word is not is not in any place to call anybody false, and if however he thinks someone is false he should pray about it first, thats what I was saying
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? by wetu: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2011
"TB Joshua has helped millions and still helping people"
Are you sure it is millions or are you lying or exaggerating?

TB Joshua can help a billion people but he remains a false prophet pointing people towards faith in water instead of:

Act 20:21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Please read the whole of Matthew 7 and not just the first 2 verses.

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? by EarsWide(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2011
@Emmanuel

I was not responding to you - I was just expressing the fact that these charlatans are now attacking each othere. It is good they will expose each other smiley
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? by pleroma4luv(m): 12:10am On Mar 22, 2012
tbjfansuk: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's mentor late Bishop Idahasa stood in Tafabalewa Square and rain insult upon insult on TB Joshua calling him names. He prophesied then that "by this time next year TB Joshua will die" that was said by Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's mentor late Bishop Idahosa. Exactly one year Idahosa died; Who is the false prophet here?

wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? by SANdos: 1:12am On Jul 11, 2013
Bro u said it better than all, Vengeance is mine saith the lord
emmanuel4j: The bible is very clear about the issue of passing judgement, the whole of ROMANS 14, deals on this issue very clearly, and from verse 1o, it says "BUT WHY DOST THOU JUDGE THY BROTHER OR WHY DOST THOU SET AT NOUGHT THY BROTHER?FOR WE SHALL ALL STAND BEFORE THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST.CLEARLY THIS IS FROM GODS WORD, BY THIS I STAND TO SAY THAT LETS LEAVE A MINISTER OF GOD TO GOD.CAN OUR JUDGEMENT BE GREATER THAN THAT OF GOD?IS GOD SO BLIND THAT HE CANT PASS THE RIGHT JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BEAR HIS NAME?.ALSO IF ANY MINISTER OF GOD, HOWEVER HAPPENS TO DO ANYTHING WRONG,WE ARE NOT IN ANY CASE TO PUBLISH IT OUR RESPONSIBILITY IS TO PRAY.THINK ABOUT THE EFFECT THAT WOULD HAVE ON MANY WHO WANT TO GIVE THERE HEART TO JESUS, WHEN SAUL DIED IN BATTLE, THOUGH SAUL HAS BEEN TRYING TO KILL DAVID, WHEN DAVID HEARD ABOUT THE DEATH OF SAUL, DID HE START JUMPING AND REJOICING? THE ANSWER IS NO, HE SAID (2ND SAMUEL 1:20) "TELL IT NOT IN GATH,PUBLISH IT NOT IN THE STREETS OF ASHKELON.LEST THE DAUGHTERS OF THE PHILISTINES REJOICE,LEST THE DAUGHTERS OF THE UNCIRCUMCISED TRIUMPH" SO THEN WHY ARE MANY MINISTERS INTERESTED IN PUBLISHING THINGS THAT ARE NOT GOOD ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, WHETHER IS TRUE OR NOT TO THE WORLD.AND HOW CAN A MINISTER WHO SAY SOMEBODY ELSE IS FALSE GUARANTEE US, HE HIMSELF IS TRUE, WHEN HE CANT SIMPLY FOLLOW GODS WORD THAT TELLS US WE SHOULDNT JUDGE.

(1) (Reply)

Open Confession Of Former Cult Member / Young Men On The Pulpit Driven By Tithe, Offering Honorarium - Gbile Akanni / After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.