Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone (68699 Views)

My Experience About Tecno / More Facts About Tecno Boom J7 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by donhils: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
gangwolf: Lol.You don't know what you saying.Am not praising tecno but am talking out of experience.Tecno m3 plays gangstar vegas,asphalt 8,gta vegas,avenger initiative,dugeuon hunter4,real football 2013,wild blood,order and chaos,six guns and more.Why won't phantom a+ play HD games?
Pls how will i get all these games you mentioned? How did you get yours?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
abdulr747: cool, pls which app is that or is it custom rom? Don't even know A+ can do that.
Yea, custom rom. The app is called G player, it came with d Rom!
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by akhis: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
I have taken my time to read every post on this thread and I realized that only one person made a significant post against Tecno and it was the guy that said Tecno's android don't have updates OTA and like Samsung has had like three this year
Everyother person against Tecno are just posts on ego. Do we pay for name or service? This is how people were crazy about Sony and Panasonic brands when LG came out. because LG was cheap, they said Sony was better. With time LG has come to stay and people now realize u buy service and not name. How many Sony brands do u see in people's homes today?
I must confess that I was previously in that category and that was why I saved this page for three days before I finally had time to read all to discover that the OP was just misleading. We all change our phones maximum 18 months so why should I spend much on a phone that I will change sooner or latter or at best the maker will make me feel I have the inferior when they would have brought out different models after every five months? When BB z10 came out and the price was more than 100k, people that bought it were calling it machine but now that it's 47k, they now call it useless BB all in a space of less than a year. Like a poster said, we are beyond the era of judging the pocket with d gadget on our hands

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
babsalux09: sincerely i'm just tired of people spitin trash about one phone or d other and downgradin tecno phones bcoz of their own personal problem with it,let me just tell you all one thing..if you dont have any basic knowledge of how to love-vendor ur device to ur taste u will alway av problem with any device u av,android os is a very friendly os that is meant for u to love-vendor up to serve what u need it for,but it some cases its hardware capability might hinder it from performin that function,so all you need to do is get a phone wit a higher specification,but who ever says a tecno phone is trash is either drunk or has mental disorder,bcoz that phone is what i call simplicity,it can do majorly what u need an android device for,if you say it doesnt play hd games then u av a problem bcoz all tecno phone i had come accross runs hd games perfectly but some just have problem run this games due to either d game size which is too big for d processor or d ram,a tecno n3 can run a game up to 400mb convinently,e.g. contract killer,frontline commando,real racing 2 but for real racing 3 it lags at times because its larger than real racing 2,so also i believe it wont b able to run dungeon hunter 4 so well,but phone like phantom a+,m7 and a3 runs them convinently,i am a phone geek and i know a lot of in and out on how to turn my little device into a superb machine,if u av a problem with a device,first u av to have a little technical know-how on how to love-vendor this device up else u will just conclude its a trash without even doin any research on how to solve that problem..another point is that,i have been a phone freak and i have used many device,i-phone,samsung,e.t.c. and d major difference between a samsung android and a tecno android are things one can do without,e.g. display,smart pause e.t.c. afterall when i hard my samsung nexus,it also has problem with games even then someone who use a tecno sent me brothers in arm which i couldnt play on it,it force close,which later i had to understand i need to download some games directly my self,bcoz some games wont work unless you download urself bcoz it has to download d required display data for particular device,so my point is that no matter what device u use,u will alway have only particular problem,all u need to do is research on our to solve it by visitin treads like nairaland e.t.c or askim phone geeks to help u out,but rating a device off based on software is total trash,right now i have an iphone 4 and a tecno device phantom a+,i will say i prefer my phantom bcox its user friendly,bcoz of iphone issh of third party app,bluetooth pairing e.t.c. but i wont dispute d fact that my iphone as a quality display but to get apps on it will Bleep out more cash from me,why on my phantom all i need to do is google search,download an install,afterall most iphone apps are also available on android,and d fact i sold my samsung nexus and but phantom a+,i dont regret it,bcoz i save extract cash and i'm still enjoy android function,forget about d 16gb memory it has,i can get a memorycard for my phantom,or d 16m colours,phantom display isnt bad,and am not colour blind to differentiate colours,those extract efisi are what one can over look if u are economically wise,and what do i need smart pause,scroll,s-voice for when i'm not handicap,all are just for phone freaks,and i have also come to think of it,a plastic screen is more durable than a glass,just like throwing a glass cup and a plastic on d ground,tell me which one will get damaged more,and again,if my phone eventually got damaged,i can still hard little amount from d money remainin if i didnt go for a more expensive device and get another phantom,unlike buyin s3 for 67k,it got damaged and i will be like damn 67k gone,we just have to be economically wise,and have technical know-how,else we will all keep coming with trash like sayin one device is chinko and d other is better,d sooner we realise tecno is no more d tecno of tv and antenna d sooner we realise their innovation,d only problem i was havin with them before was d 512 ram and non availability of upgrade,bcoz its true a 512 ram wont do much,but thnkgod a 1gb ram now available and with fair enough 1.2-1.3ghz processor,i av no problem in term of games,and no application i cant run,its all about progress and soon enough they will come up wit 2gb ram,rome wasnt built in a day,afterall d sole call samsung all started from somewhere,welcome tecno innovation and stop critisizin it,u can get a samsung if u like but d advantage it has over tecno,gionee e.t.c. are mare ones,which can be overlooked if u want to be economically wise..if u av a problem with one tecno device get a better one which will suit ur purpose and if u dnt like tecno,ur money is urs to squander on htc,sammy e.t.c...i have used samsung,why i choose tecno isnt bcoz i'm poor,but i've set my priority right,i still av an iphone for my efisi and media back ups but my tecno phone does more of d work for me..a house is a house,its d design and interior thatadds value to it,i hav a business and i cant squander money on a device that can get spoilt any time,...be wise,its left

Word
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
babsalux09: sincerely i'm just tired of people spitin trash about one phone or d other and downgradin tecno phones bcoz of their own personal problem with it,let me just tell you all one thing..if you dont have any basic knowledge of how to love-vendor ur device to ur taste u will alway av problem with any device u av,android os is a very friendly os that is meant for u to love-vendor up to serve what u need it for,but it some cases its hardware capability might hinder it from performin that function,so all you need to do is get a phone wit a higher specification,but who ever says a tecno phone is trash is either drunk or has mental disorder,bcoz that phone is what i call simplicity,it can do majorly what u need an android device for,if you say it doesnt play hd games then u av a problem bcoz all tecno phone i had come accross runs hd games perfectly but some just have problem run this games due to either d game size which is too big for d processor or d ram,a tecno n3 can run a game up to 400mb convinently,e.g. contract killer,frontline commando,real racing 2 but for real racing 3 it lags at times because its larger than real racing 2,so also i believe it wont b able to run dungeon hunter 4 so well,but phone like phantom a+,m7 and a3 runs them convinently,i am a phone geek and i know a lot of in and out on how to turn my little device into a superb machine,if u av a problem with a device,first u av to have a little technical know-how on how to love-vendor this device up else u will just conclude its a trash without even doin any research on how to solve that problem..another point is that,i have been a phone freak and i have used many device,i-phone,samsung,e.t.c. and d major difference between a samsung android and a tecno android are things one can do without,e.g. display,smart pause e.t.c. afterall when i hard my samsung nexus,it also has problem with games even then someone who use a tecno sent me brothers in arm which i couldnt play on it,it force close,which later i had to understand i need to download some games directly my self,bcoz some games wont work unless you download urself bcoz it has to download d required display data for particular device,so my point is that no matter what device u use,u will alway have only particular problem,all u need to do is research on our to solve it by visitin treads like nairaland e.t.c or askim phone geeks to help u out,but rating a device off based on software is total trash,right now i have an iphone 4 and a tecno device phantom a+,i will say i prefer my phantom bcox its user friendly,bcoz of iphone issh of third party app,bluetooth pairing e.t.c. but i wont dispute d fact that my iphone as a quality display but to get apps on it will Bleep out more cash from me,why on my phantom all i need to do is google search,download an install,afterall most iphone apps are also available on android,and d fact i sold my samsung nexus and but phantom a+,i dont regret it,bcoz i save extract cash and i'm still enjoy android function,forget about d 16gb memory it has,i can get a memorycard for my phantom,or d 16m colours,phantom display isnt bad,and am not colour blind to differentiate colours,those extract efisi are what one can over look if u are economically wise,and what do i need smart pause,scroll,s-voice for when i'm not handicap,all are just for phone freaks,and i have also come to think of it,a plastic screen is more durable than a glass,just like throwing a glass cup and a plastic on d ground,tell me which one will get damaged more,and again,if my phone eventually got damaged,i can still hard little amount from d money remainin if i didnt go for a more expensive device and get another phantom,unlike buyin s3 for 67k,it got damaged and i will be like damn 67k gone,we just have to be economically wise,and have technical know-how,else we will all keep coming with trash like sayin one device is chinko and d other is better,d sooner we realise tecno is no more d tecno of tv and antenna d sooner we realise their innovation,d only problem i was havin with them before was d 512 ram and non availability of upgrade,bcoz its true a 512 ram wont do much,but thnkgod a 1gb ram now available and with fair enough 1.2-1.3ghz processor,i av no problem in term of games,and no application i cant run,its all about progress and soon enough they will come up wit 2gb ram,rome wasnt built in a day,afterall d sole call samsung all started from somewhere,welcome tecno innovation and stop critisizin it,u can get a samsung if u like but d advantage it has over tecno,gionee e.t.c. are mare ones,which can be overlooked if u want to be economically wise..if u av a problem with one tecno device get a better one which will suit ur purpose and if u dnt like tecno,ur money is urs to squander on htc,sammy e.t.c...i have used samsung,why i choose tecno isnt bcoz i'm poor,but i've set my priority right,i still av an iphone for my efisi and media back ups but my tecno phone does more of d work for me..a house is a house,its d design and interior thatadds value to it,i hav a business and i cant squander money on a device that can get spoilt any time,...be wise,its left
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by marcjoe(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

Are u serious!!
But my friend's phantom A2+ ability A++ no fit do am.

Funny enough he can/has never compared my S4 to his fone

Btw did u notice d difference between our phones by the screen shots?

You did not say anything about ur phone not being able to play 1080p videos.

Anyway, I'm kinda bored so please indulge me...... Here is 1 among the numerous things your phone can't do

*devilish smile*

Twitter, Facebook, videos can be run @ d same time (screen divided into two)

*flashes 32 teeth*

Bro dont disgrace urself.....tecno phantom a+ plays 1080p videos well.....just get one and confirm what m saying....next time invest ur money....check my screenies below....

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by solelymade: 12:43am On Dec 14, 2013
Why will someone believe the tecno phantom A+ doesn't play 1080p videos.... Abi u think say na all dos tecno of 5000naira wit antenna For receiving terrestrial TV signal nd radio.

And with Mobo player installled on ya tecno android u. Can watch a video while doing other things like surfing the net, playing games, listening to music, run any app from Facebook to twitter to instalgram etc. I do this on common n3 let alone phantom series... fact u multitask

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by abdulr747(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2013
fabulousfortune: Yea, custom rom. The app is called G player, it came with d Rom!
ok tanx.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Rexyl(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2013
peeps aren't tired of tecno this tecno that when shall we lay our hands on quality or sub quality Naija androids. where are the indigenous engineers from our numerous polytechnics and universities to pioneer the project. are they waiting for when the institutions will be as old as Methuselah? Feeding ourselves with simple technologies produced by secondary school students from China! Awesome! Naija version should by fire by thunder make the list here in the coming season. oh Naija...I love that...
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by babsalux09(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2013
akhis: I have taken my time to read every post on this thread and I realized that only one person made a significant post against Tecno and it was the guy that said Tecno's android don't have updates OTA and like Samsung has had like three this year
Everyother person against Tecno are just posts on ego. Do we pay for name or service? This is how people were crazy about Sony and Panasonic brands when LG came out. because LG was cheap, they said Sony was better. With time LG has come to stay and people now realize u buy service and not name. How many Sony brands do u see in people's homes today?
I must confess that I was previously in that category and that was why I saved this page for three days before I finally had time to read all to discover that the OP was just misleading. We all change our phones maximum 18 months so why should I spend much on a phone that I will change sooner or latter or at best the maker will make me feel I have the inferior when they would have brought out different models after every five months? When BB z10 came out and the price was more than 100k, people that bought it were calling it machine but now that it's 47k, they now call it useless BB all in a space of less than a year. Like a poster said, we are beyond the era of judging the pocket with d gadget on our hands

you got my point right bro,d only problem i av wit tecno is OTA,and another point to got right is d way we change our phones due to new ones coming out again,one has to be economically wise,bcoz if u buy a tecno today,its very easy to sell it without loosin much,and get another one which is latest,unlike get so called bigname phones and then find it hard to sell bcoz at first few people will be able to afford it,and secondly the way they will price it ehn..u go wan cry..

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by babsalux09(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2013
Rexyl: peeps aren't tired of tecno this tecno that when shall we lay our hands on quality or sub quality Naija androids. where are the indigenous engineers from our numerous polytechnics and universities to pioneer the project. are they waiting for when the institutions will be as old as Methuselah? Feeding ourselves with simple technologies produced by secondary school students from China! Awesome! Naija version should by fire by thunder make the list here in the coming season. oh Naija...I love that...

it begins with u bro

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Rexyl(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2013
babsalux09:

it begins with u bro

why me I no sabi engine/ engine o
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by walexybaba(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2013
dryakson: Good day 2 u all.

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

Use full or not?...comment if you have any question to ask....luv you all.
. Guy u fool oh, just because of game u criticise d 4ne, u must b a baby, don't know how this got 2 front page: Oga Moderator, u no do ur work well oh, trash!!!
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by LoveDecay(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

U seem kinda delusional. If u av a problem wit tecno phones, get a loudspeaker, go ikeja and rant. Buy want u like, and am buying what I like..is dere any problem in dat?.. Tell me one fone dat does not av a chinko part in it? Quit hating, u can't aven couple a radio..u r here hating...smh. Tecno is here to stay...people are buying dier devices and loving it..what d Bleep is all d hating for? If tecno adds gorilla glass n oda stuffs, do u tink d price will stil be market friendly?. Smh for naija people.

xxxtedyxxx:
Who asked u for all dese stories and junks?...under what kind of rock av u been living?...u said samsung is not chinko..and I said..most of samsung fones r made in south korea...same links with china.. I didn't ask u for all dis long stories and un-related stuff. Smh..na so people dey fail exams.

By d way..u sound pained n frustrated. Samsung or HTC won't give u a dime for all dis ur jibes against tecno. So leave matter for matthias. Whatever I do wit ma cash..is ma walla..weda na f8 or a3..as far as it serves what am using it for... Android na android. What ur fone can do..mine can also do. So forget story.

Young man, these are some of the comments you made so far. Reading through them, you will notice - you have made no valid/logical attempt to defend your TECH-NO chinko phone.

You keep insulting and throwing words around, and it has gone a long way to proove you are new to issue's such as this. I believe, your techno is the first high-end device , hence you have no experience or knowledge for this discussion.

How can a man who manage to get 350K to buy a used car , drive into a parking lot and say to luxury BMW and BENZ owners that his automobile is far better than there's simply because he got his cheaper, it has headlights, seats, an engine and a trunk.

It's plain stupid, and only ignorance can fuel such an argument. cool
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by benny4wax(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2013
Zammydagreat:

Zip ur mouth, tecno is rubbish go to gsmarena u won't even see tecno there, tecno are 4 sorry ass peepz ...stop comparing vw beetle with bugatti veyron
u remind me of a room mate of mine in the university who makes use of blackberry z10 but still begs me for food everyday......mind u i use a tecno p3 phone.

I SEE YOU WEARING A SHOE BIGGER THAN YOUR LEGS, I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN WALK WITH IT

@Op GO AND DIE....
#TeamTecno#

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2013
Love_Decay:

Young man, these are some of the comments you made so far. Reading through them, you will notice - you have made no valid/logical attempt to defend your TECH-NO chinko phone.

You keep insulting and throwing words around, and it has gone a long way to proove you are new to issue's such as this. I believe, your techno is the first high-end device , hence you have no experience or knowledge for this discussion.

How can a man who manage to get 350K to buy a used car , drive into a parking lot and say to luxury BMW and BENZ owners that his automobile is far better than there's simply because he got his cheaper, it has headlights, seats, an engine and a trunk.

Like I said earlier...u aint makin any sense...dats not an insult..its plain fact. If u aint cool wit tecno, buy sth else..and stop venting ur frustration and deriding tecno devices. I av used a galaxy s3...I don't av to start braggin abt d high end devices I av use?..na by device?..abi make u get money for pocket. Someone said earlier..dat tecno can't play 1080vids, upon all his dumb arguments, some proved it wit valid screenshots?..so what else.. Tecno is chinco..is samsung not korean chinco?.. Am still laughing @ u..like seriously. If u think a device is beta..go for it..nobody dey hold u..coming online and posting thrash abt a device doesn't make kill d brand or prevent d fone from selling in d markets. If u get money..go buy buggati..den jam am against wall.. Mtchewww..

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by babsalux09(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Love_Decay:

oga just go and buy samsung and let people who prefer tecno buy it,absense of added features wont make d tecno phones not to perform its android function...u just cant convince me enough because i av used many samsung android when i was a phone freak,and presently i av an iphone 4 whose ram is even 512 and i laugh when people complain of tecno's 512ram,d so call big company gave me a phone of 100+ For 512ram,all you av to do is love-vendor ur device to suit ur taste,just like love-vendor my ride...i agree with u that they are added feature on some samsung phones,but thats why u pay more for it,but as for d main features u can find it on any device,and that doesnt make them chinko,hardly will u see a product without china handwork in it,every company just add its own finishing touches on it,which makes them different,sony xperia doesnt av smart play,s-voice e.t.c but will u bcoz of that call them chinko,oh or bcoz u didnt see their first product and our wack it was,tecno av just started just like every other company ahead of them,but are yet to giv u expensive product,then u will realise its all market strategy,and u are bein exploited...bcoz in some part of d world,technology is cheaper,thats why u av tecno....samsung might av done something marvellin for phone freaks,but added features doesnt make others chinko..am nt sayin tecno is better than samsung like s4, s3....but as phones without added features,,,they are as good as tecno...forget about name...

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by babsalux09(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Like I said earlier...u aint makin any sense...dats not an insult..its plain fact. If u aint cool wit tecno, buy sth else..and stop venting ur frustration and deriding tecno devices. I av used a galaxy s3...I don't av to start braggin abt d high end devices I av use?..na by device?..abi make u get money for pocket. Someone said earlier..dat tecno can't play 1080vids, upon all his dumb arguments, some proved it wit valid screenshots?..so what else.. Tecno is chinco..is samsung not korean chinco?.. Am still laughing @ u..like seriously. If u think a device is beta..go for it..nobody dey hold u..coming online and posting thrash abt a device doesn't make kill d brand or prevent d fone from selling in d markets. If u get money..go buy buggati..den jam am against wall.. Mtchewww..

hahahahaha..truetalk
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by benny4wax(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
pek: your English gives you away!
SORRY DEAR YOU ARE ALSO WRONG, IT IS 'YOUR ENGLISH GAVE YOU AWAY ' IT IS IN THE PAST TENSE NOT PAST CONTINOUS TENSE.

THAT GUY REALLY F**KED UP BIG TIME.......

#TeamTecno#

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
*ωαкєѕ υρ* *ℓσσкѕ αʀσυηɗ* *gσєѕ вαċк тσ ѕℓєєρ*
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Zammydagreat(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2013
benny4wax: u remind me of a room mate of mine in the university who makes use of blackberry z10 but still begs me for food everyday......mind u i use a tecno p3 phone.

I SEE YOU WEARING A SHOE BIGGER THAN YOUR LEGS, I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN WALK WITH IT

@Op GO AND DIE....
#TeamTecno#

I'll tell u even in d future, tecno is a dead device I rather buy bricks game
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
Zammydagreat:

I'll tell u even in d future, tecno is a dead device I rather buy bricks game

okay.....

†sent from my tecno p5†
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Anthony3850(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmm. Everybody is now saying dat he has A+ and tab even those still on java,,,, anyway lemme dey observe joor
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Anthony3850(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmm. Everybody is now claiming dat he has A+ and n9 tab even those still on java,,,, anyway lemme dey observe joor
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by elkoko: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
tecno all d way HD games ko HD games ni
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by babsalux09(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
el koko: tecno all d way HD games ko HD games ni

even tecno phones play HD games,some people out of beef go just they bla nonsense anyhow..instead make them ask how things are been done,their ego no go let them ask...if many see d way i av pimped up my phone ehn..them go think twice abt tecno,i av use many big name android,and tecno is fair enough..if u hav a gamin problem..look for a better ram and processor.....and still there is always a solution to things.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by donJ2(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
Love_Decay:

...Dat Awful moment wen U̶̲̥̅̊ discover dat d dude dat pasted d poo I jst quoted has been using 2nd hand high end device(s).

C'mon, men talk abt Carsz and Housez dez kidz aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ here talkin abt fones and games
*SmH for any1 dt still tinks am broke cuz am usin 3310...cuz ama still splash poo on him wid ma Ford Taurus *

After I wz robbed @ gun point of my (less dan 1month old 75k) torch 2 and Ma old bbstorm....Men I realized phones aint rilly d in tin.

Put ur mony wereva U̶̲̥̅̊ want buh dnt feel superior/belittle any man cuz of lame devices.

@ list not in dz 21st century, ...then if U̶̲̥̅̊ still feel oda wise, den U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ on a very loooong tin.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by gangwolf(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
donhils:
Pls how will i get all these games you mentioned? How did you get yours?
Downloaded them.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Obrizzy(m): 6:41am On Jan 06, 2014
real people are looking for how to make more money some immature dudes are here criticising tecno ....I feel so sorry for some Nigerians because only Nigerians wil love to use the latest fones when we can't create a common Nokia touch light fone......Smh
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Wizyoung(m): 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Obrizzy: real people are looking for how to make more money some immature dudes are here criticising tecno ....I feel so sorry for some Nigerians because only Nigerians wil love to use the latest fones when we can't create a common Nokia touch light fone......Smh
A WORLD FULL OF POSSIBILITIES BEGINS WITH 'YOU'
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Wizyoung(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Obrizzy: real people are looking for how to make more money some immature dudes are here criticising tecno ....I feel so sorry for some Nigerians because only Nigerians wil love to use the latest fones when we can't create a common Nokia touch light fone......Smh
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Wizyoung(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
A WORLD FULL OF POSSIBILITIES BEGINS WITH 'YOU'

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.