Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' (5312 Views)

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Guidette:
You need to work on your attitude too. Thatsoo was unnecessary....
Why is it though that when a girl disagrees with what an NL guy thinks is normal they just start raining insults? Is that how this NL forum is cos I cant deal.......
nope, she needs help. It seems she hates civilization, that's why she is barking unnecessarily.
So Onila work on yourself dear, else you will keep on attracting dogs.
Ciao.
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by njuwo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
onila: I know U havent seen puss.y in the last 5 years or finallly a very pretty girl decided to give u a chance to talk to her

BUT

Please act classy and stop acting like a dog because yr seen as desperate and low class

I remember I allowed some guy talk to me, During our conversation
He kept on say ''I am starved'' ''I am so starved'' not dated in a long time undecided
the idi0t started kissing my jacket, looking at me like I am some Halle berry

after the end of the date, he begged me to french kiss him angry Tufia!

another idi0t was some guy @ my school
after 5 minutes after meeting him, he whispered in my ear, he wants to lick my puss.y undecided
he started looking for an empty class, so we cld stay alone

I told this man, I dont what yr thinking but am a virgin
he decided to stop acting dumb
every little moment we were talking, we wanted to touch my waist or neck or face

he seemed like a nice guy but I refused to see him again

so guys act classy, it will be good for you
@Op any guy that acts like that towards you again slap him. Na once guy dey learn lesson. Team Virgin Aeroplane Nigeria.
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by onila(f): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Logan's shadow:
Nna mehn,this girl is just too dull.
shut it!

slow poke

am sure yr the ones that act like pigs and dogs with yr tongue popping out when u see women

classless male slut

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by onila(f): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Santi19: Onila again! Maybe you should get a virgin tag on you, that should help tongue

the way I carry myself

U shld know I aint a quickie

but unfortunately some guys are too desperate to smart enough to figure my level of class
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by onila(f): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
DARREG:
Finally i get the satisfaction that my search has ended...Since you emphasized on using d word "classy" i guess we both have certain things in common...we even joined nairaland around the same time...where would you be diz xmas?
kiss not in the country @ the moment
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by onila(f): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
yemmit90: Onila girl!

I wanna mess you, hope I'm not desperate?
yr cool dear wink
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by LogansShadow: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
onila: shut it!

slow poke

am sure yr the ones that act like pigs and dogs with yr tongue popping out when u see women

classless male slut
Poor me,i never knew they had internet facilities at psychiatric wards.

2 Likes

Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
All the insults aren't necessary!!!! After all no names were called. undecided
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
ayobase: my heavenly father, Jehovah bondage breaker, when are u going to deliver me from Onila!

grin grin
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by adexsimply(m): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Onila and Tpia@ who's sweeter? grin grin grin
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by onila(f): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Logan's shadow:

Poor me,i never knew they had internet facilities at psychiatric wards.
sharrap
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by Elnino4ladies: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dis gal go get husband so..??...left 4 me onila na knw go area oh....she is 2 razz 4 ma likin...

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by onila(f): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Elnino4ladies: Dis gal go get husband so..??...left 4 me onila na knw go area oh....she is 2 razz 4 ma likin...
naa, classy n sophisticated
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by Iaz93: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ladies act the same way too. I hate it! Damn! angry
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by kokoA(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
OP, are you under some form of curse of something? Why na only classless guys dey come your way naw?
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by adexsimply(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin
kokoA: OP, are you under some form of curse of something? Why na only classless guys dey come your way naw?
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by martronilla: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
hahahaahahahahaahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by fijiano202(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
alutacontinua:
E be lyk say you're new around here!
Next time, it'll be about Indian men smoking in her corridor! grin grin cheesy
lol, have been here for a while,i just kinda notice her
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by fijiano202(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
If na like this all nigerian babes dey act then e better make i become gay or Rev father
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by emmadan(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
fijiano202: If na like this all nigerian babes dey act then e better make i become gay or Rev father
so u too you be desperado?even tho the girl they insult,but watin she talk na true.if you want to get many girls that you can't handle,girlz of higher class,keep to her advice.stop acting needy and you will see girls fighting for you.
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by sopoundz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
*drives into thread* hmmm. Rimclmao. #funnythread. I gotta 2 fflw diz thread bumper 2 bumper
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by baggy4luv(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
onila: I know U havent seen puss.y in the last 5 years or finallly a very pretty girl decided to give u a chance to talk to her

BUT

Please act classy and stop acting like a dog because yr seen as desperate and low class

I remember I allowed some guy talk to me, During our conversation
He kept on say ''I am starved'' ''I am so starved'' not dated in a long time undecided
the idi0t started kissing my jacket, looking at me like I am some Halle berry

after the end of the date, he begged me to french kiss him angry Tufia!

another idi0t was some guy @ my school
after 5 minutes after meeting him, he whispered in my ear, he wants to lick my puss.y undecided
he started looking for an empty class, so we cld stay alone

I told this man, I dont what yr thinking but am a virgin
he decided to stop acting dumb
every little moment we were talking, we wanted to touch my waist or neck or face

he seemed like a nice guy but I refused to see him again

so guys act classy, it will be good for you
this your virginity rants is stale rants abeg...no girl is a fool..but you are a fool..
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by onila(f): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
baggy4luv: this your virginity rants is stale rants abeg...no girl is a fool..but you are a fool..
fcck off! dimwit!

teaching you Naija guys how to improve yr game!

since u guys dont have game at all

classless Nigerian ape!

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
onila:

true babe

like its sad some guys think every girl is a freak

Imagine! a whole me! virgin, classy, well mannered, civilized, elegant, decent. .and some guys have the audacity to talk abt sex the first time we meet

not because I managed to give u my free time, does not mean U shld disrespect me

I felt so disgusted
the second guy really irritated the f0ck out of me
broke as..s Nigga!
o girl, shut up and stop making a fool of your self.,i must tell u that,u were dressed like a cheap girl or prostitute that can easily be bleeped, that's why those guys behaved the way they did to u. U think Guys are fools? When we see and meet cheap girls,we would know. For ur info, not all girls can be approach and talk to anyhow, it depends on how ur present urself! THE BIBLE is really complete, dress the way u want to be address. So u girl. Dress well and stop opening ur sensitive parts all in the name of fashion! And two., u have not met real big rich Guys,if u do, u wil be the one behaving too desperate.

4 Likes

Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by TheMyth: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
What's wrong with this girl ? Desperate guys are bad yes buh what's wif you nd imma. Elegant classy virgin shit ? Most proud gals are usually slutty , maybe dats what's attracting the punny desperados

1 Like

Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by Onilaiscool(f): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dr2great: o girl, shut up and stop making a fool of your self.,i must tell u that,u were dressed like a cheap girl or prostitute that can easily be bleeped, that's why those guys behaved the way they did to u. U think Guys are fools? When we see and meet cheap girls,we would know. For ur info, not all girls can be approach and talk to anyhow, it depends on how ur present urself! THE BIBLE is really complete, dress the way u want to be address. So u girl. Dress well and stop opening ur sensitive parts all in the name of fashion! And two., u have not met real big rich Guys,if u do, u wil be the one behaving too desperate.

oh sharrap! goat!

i was actually wearing decent clothes those days, doze vultures chased me
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by Onilaiscool(f): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
The_Myth: What's wrong with this girl ? Desperate guys are bad yes buh what's wif you nd imma. Elegant classy virgin shit ? Most proud gals are usually slutty , maybe dats what's attracting the punny desperados
I attract all kinds

am very beautiful

so the good n bad of society chase me ard
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by obayaya(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Guidette:

OMG!! Babe... I have had similar experiences like this. I think the thing these men dont know is that once I smell desperation on you, that's the end.
I hate it when guys talk dirty to me... like.. I am supposed to be turned on and sleep with them... Ewwwwwww angry

you still have experience like that?

well.. No be you again?
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by dBard: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Guidette:
You need to work on your attitude too. Thatsoo was unnecessary....
Why is it though that when a girl disagrees with what an NL guy thinks is normal they just start raining insults? Is that how this NL forum is cos I cant deal.......

Yep..that's how it is.
It's wat u get wen every Kelechi, Gbenga n Yusuf has access t d internet.

@onila..kpele, but Never give a leper a handshake. U know wat will come next.

#team virginity cool
Re: Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' by Icudkill: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fine girl.,
This ur virgin girl gist is rather gettin redundant..
Get a new gig., or dont u fink so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Lovers Is A 'good' Male Or Female Expected To Have Before Marriage? / Liking Sex Doesn't Make A Woman A Slut, Lack Of Self Control Does / Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.