Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3834666 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (3864) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Treyknowles(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Watching that Lady sing "never enough" almost made me cry.
that's a very beautiful song though it wasn't the Lady that sang it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2019
IKON360:

does yts.ag have 480p or 720p?
They have 720p
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2019
Kusherman:
Boon2TheDocks

I can't find the series from the very first season, only season 4, help me with your source abeg wanna start from season 1
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Sheesh! See, this is why I rarely argue with stupid people, I strive to avoid gems like the one above. Nigga, how would you know anything about anything if you don't study them, huh? Do you honestly think a good number of professors that teach medicine courses in Universities ever stepped foot inside an operating room? You don't need to have a practical understanding of something to know the basic fundamentals of it, you half-wit. WTF?!

You apparently missed where I said something about "film tricks". People like you have serious comprehension skills, so I'm not surprise.

Olodo, I don't need to step into one to know what goes on in there. We have pop culture to help us out in that regard. Next!

The fool couldn't even comprehend that "fighting to your strength" is a way of mastering ones inadequacies and using it to ones advantage. Haba!

You couldn't even afford a miserly 200mb data to watch the YouTube videos I linked last night, and you want me to post another? Abeg, don't waste my time, you ignorant church rat.

Meh. Like I said before, your mental faculty is limited. You will never get it. Next!

Are you done?
Pls hurry up and share the link or video that proves the mechanics and physics of ITB in real life situations - am waiting.

You don't study martial arts WITHOUT practicing it, martial arts is one of the few things that is built on doing NOT reading and watching it.
Anyway it's clear you are just a keyboard warrior, so I will make it easier for you, go on now, search the internet and bring us the links or videos that proves the physics and mechanics used in ITB was/is applicable in real life.
And don't forget to add jumping over 3 meters to perform a strike pls.

Am waiting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2019
Moneyboyz:

I can't find the series from the very first season, only season 4, help me with your source abeg wanna start from season 1

Try YouTube you maybe lucky, that's where I download most old movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 23, 2019
pryme:

Are you done?
Pls hurry up and share the link or video that proves the mechanics and physics of ITB in real life situations - am waiting.

You don't study martial arts WITHOUT practicing it, martial arts is one of the few things that is built on doing NOT reading and watching it.
Anyway it's clear you are just a keyboard warrior, so I will make it easier for you, go on now, search the internet and bring us the links or videos that proves the physics and mechanics used in ITB was/is applicable in real life.
And don't forget to add jumping over 3 meters to perform a strike pls.

Am waiting.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2019
Moneyboyz:

It's on Dailymotion.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2019
Koicereloaded and pryme.

Please, both of you, kindly sharrap.

Your beef is boring. Lacks entertainment value.

cc Alexistaiwo, how you see am?

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Koicereloaded and pryme.

That idiot no wan leave me alone oo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

That idiot no wan leave me alone oo.

grin grin grin

See what you guys are even arguing about- into the badlands. It would be like me arguing over a Scott Adkins movie.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

grin grin grin

See what you guys are even arguing about- into the badlands. It would be like me arguing over a Scott Adkins movie.

I know right? It's embarrassing as hell. Tell that to that keyboard martial artist that has no shame whatsoever. This is why I don't like rolling with pigs, their filth will invariably rub off on you.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2019
More like Stoke City vs West Brom dead rubber match on a cold wet Tuesday night cheesy

JeromeBlack:
Koicereloaded and pryme.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2019
alexistaiwo:
More like Stoke City vs West Brom dead rubber match on a cold wet Tuesday night cheesy

Please stop. Don't kick a man when he's down. I'm embarrassed enough as it is.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2019
the track is on my playlist
KoiceReloaded:

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh/
Ladies and Gentlemen what are you waiting for...

By far my favorite song in that film.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=KoiceReloaded post=77781430][/quote]

I was expecting a link, what happened?
I have taken you are apart and put you in your place,
Not even your beloved links can save you.

You tried, but know your place.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2019
Law 15 grin

KoiceReloaded:

Please stop. Don't kick a man when he's down. I'm embarrassed enough as it is.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Koicereloaded and pryme.

The lion does not concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2019
shocked shocked

JeromeBlack, I think someone just called you a sheep.

Pryme, is it white or black sheep?

I don't like confusion cheesy
pryme:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Treyknowles:
that's a very beautiful song though it wasn't the Lady that sang it.

Original song was done by Loren Allred.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2019
pryme:

Abeg, Koicereloaded, come and carry this your village clown before I go savage on him.

grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2019
alexistaiwo:

grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Abeg, Koicereloaded, come and carry this your village clown before I go savage on him.

grin grin

Abeg, he's not from my village oo. I don't know where that cave dwelling thing crawled out from. He is your problem now. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Abeg, he's not from my village oo. I don't know where that cave thing crawled out from. He is your problem now. grin

I reject such problem in Thor's name.

*Passes the village clown to Alexistaiwo*
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2019
I have seen him argue about physics and martial arts.

Wetin concern agbero with physics and kung fu?

Ask your crush, he might be from her side.

JeromeBlack:

I reject such problem in Thor's name.

*Passes the village clown to Alexistaiwo*

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Incidentally, Mark Walhberg's only good movie since The Departed.
What about The Shooter? It's a decent film as well.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2019
alexistaiwo:
JeromeBlack, Mad Sweeney is dead.

My favorite character cry
Dude, stop posting series' spoilers on the movie thread. I can't quit Nairaland completely because I'm dodging spoilers.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Beorn:

What about The Shooter? It's a decent film as well.

I wouldn't know since I haven't seen it. Considering I despise the guy now, I don't think I ever will.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
pryme:

I was expecting a link, what happened?
I have taken you are apart and put you in your place,
Not even your beloved links can save you.

You tried, but know your place.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. I think the next time you wanna open your trap hole, you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude, but people like you are pathetic. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you. Cheers. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. I think the next time you wanna open your trap hole, you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude, but people like you are pathetic. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you. Cheers. wink

Yeah right, you are yet to post links and videos that support your claims, if they did exist I trust you would posted it long time ago, so what does that tell you?

You still have to time continue your search on the internet, am waiting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Are you also a fan of American Gods?

Kaycee7:
Dude, stop posting series' spoilers on the movie thread. I can't quit Nairaland completely because I'm dodging spoilers.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
pryme:

Yeah right, you are yet to post links and videos that support your claims, if they did exist I trust you would posted it long time ago, so what does that tell you?

You still have to time continue your search on the internet, am waiting.

The only thing worse than your manners, is your logic. I pay no mind to most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn´t really mean anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitful. Maybe later in life, after you have learned to write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people have an easy time mastering, but we sometimes forget that there are "challenged'' persons in this world that find these thing a bit more difficult. If I had known that this was your case, I wouldn´t even had exposed myself to your palavering, it just wouldn´t had been "right", sort of like parking in a handicap space.

I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dropping these "gems" on the thread like a carless jeweller lol wink.. i saw movies from a period spanning mid 2016 to late 2018, they were worthy of note so i just archived them.. Most of them are "indie" and the year of release and genre are mixed. These are the first set, more to come when i have the strength to compile lol tongue..Enjoy these first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (3864) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.