Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3728107 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Damfostopper:
well not despising that.......

but I don't always enjoy movies that has to do with different personalities in one person e. g. Split
Now I know you didn't understand the movie grin

The 'personalities' in the little girl's head are emotions.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2019
halalMACburger:

So does that mean that your conscience is dead? Given all the atrocities you committed as a mod. Banning innocent people, favouritism and nepotism.

Even as an ex-mod, an ordinary nairaland civilian, you have gotten innocent people banned due to your connections. Even right here on this thread......

Ishilove is evil more evil than Hitler or Stalin.see as she sent so many innocent souls to THE GULAG.

The souls she has killed cry out for mercy.

Evil wicked woman
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2019
Preach bro, preach! grin grin

halalMACburger:

So does that mean that your conscience is dead? Given all the atrocities you committed as a mod. Banning innocent people, favouritism and nepotism.

Even as an ex-mod, an ordinary nairaland civilian, you have gotten innocent people banned due to your connections. Even right here on this thread......

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Finally someone more Pako than you. End of story.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by halalMACburger: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2019
ornicus:

Ishilove is evil more evil than Hitler or Stalin.see as she sent so many innocent souls to THE GULAG.

Evil wicked woman

This is a great comment. One cannot tell of it is using hyperbole and sarcasm to mock the point being made, or if it is truly agreeing with the point of ishilove's atrocities.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2019
ornicus:

Evil wicked woman
You need to get laid. It will remove the bee in your boxers
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2019
ornicus:

Finally someone more Pako than you. End of story.
Stop hating. We all know how you have been stalking me since 2010 so you can know the secret of my dazzling beauty

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2019
halalMACburger:

This is a great comment. One cannot tell of it is using hyperbole and sarcasm to mock the point being made, or if it is truly agreeing with the point of ishilove's atrocities.

You are comparing being banned by a mod to acts of mass murder.

Basically you are equating a time out with a death

What do you think?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2019
Ishilove:

Stop hating. We all know how you have been stalking me since 2010 so you can know the secret of my dazzling beauty

Hmmm. This is oyb oooo. Ayam not understanding
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2019
shocked

Ishilove:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by halalMACburger: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2019
ornicus:

You are comparing being banned by a mod to acts of mass murder.

Basically you are equating a time out with a death

What do you think?

Not exactly, it is the principle and not the scale I am focusing on.

Stealing a million dollars and stealing (plagiarising) an article are different scales. But the principle remains that are both cases of stealing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2019
ornicus:

Hmmm. This is oyb oooo. Ayam not understanding
I know it's oyb. I want you to confess publicly that you are smitten and want to know the secret of my mesmerising beauty grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2019
Ishilove:

I know it's oyb. I want you to confess publicly that you are smitten and want to know the secret of my mesmerising beauty grin

You have already told us the secret now. Big preek penetration

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2019
halalMACburger:

Not exactly, it is the principle and not the scale I am focusing on.

Stealing a million dollars and stealing (plagiarising) an article are different scales. But the principle remains that are both cases of stealing.

Shutting a person up for a brief period is not the same
As killing a person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2019
ornicus:

You have already told us the secret now. Big preek penetration
LMAO. You're never serious cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by halalMACburger: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2019
ornicus:

Shutting a person up for a brief period is not the same
As killing a person.

You are 100 percent right.

The issue here is that she made this comment:

Ishilove:

Man does, but when you commit acts of evil unchecked, your conscience dies.

I just applied the principle to her unfair behaviour on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zlatan(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2019
Always Be My Maybe: comedy/romance, 7.2/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2019
Ishilove:

lol I will re-watch it again when my head is calm
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 14, 2019
halalMACburger:

You are 100 percent right.

The issue here is that she made this comment:

I just applied the principle to her unfair behaviour on nairaland.

Banning a person on social media is not an act of evil. Mynd44 banned me the other day for a week. I may consider him to be a chill Prick, but I certainly will not call him evil.

That's just bad belle for the class monitor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2019
halalMACburger:

Actually it's pretty clear that he was being sarcastic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2019
The childish feuds in this thread has grown stale. Let's stop all the trollings and behave like adults, please.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2019
halalMACburger:

It is evil.

A moderator didn't create the site. A mod will now usurp power to turn the site to their father's parlour by removing people they don't like.

Tomorrow, the same mod will complain that Nigerian politicians are abusing power. Hypocrite.

Imagine a super moderator that creates alternate monikers to troll people. Imagine a mod entering a fight and banning only one side because the other side are her friends? A moderator that will derail threads and ban the people who accuse her of derailing? A moderator that banned someone for correcting her grammar? A moderator that will copy someone's thread and take the glory by pushing it to front page?

How will such a moderator not abuse power when given political post?

People will always bitch about the moderators. Comes with the territory.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by halalMACburger: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2019
ornicus:

People will always bitch about the moderators. Comes with the territory.

And there will always be people who are sycophantic bootlickers of authority.

You are okay with such ridiculous moderators. Goodluck to you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2019
halalMACburger:

And there will always be people who are sycophantic bootlickers of authority.

You are okay with such ridiculous moderators. Goodluck to you.

I've been a mod before, so I'm used to the wailing of the unwashed masses tongue

You ban you are wicked
You do not ban you are partial.
Everything you do has an agenda

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by halalMACburger: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2019
ornicus:

I've been a mod before, so I'm used to the wailing of the unwashed masses tongue

You ban you are wicked
You do not ban you are partial.
Everything you do has an agenda

Sharrap. Go and ask about manmustwack and Jesoul. Those were mods loved by their religion section members. The best mods ever.

Those two guys will warn before banning. I have never been banned by either of them. When they warn, I listen.

We had a complaints thread where issues were resolved. These two mods were always reachable.

I know your type of mod. Arrogant and you think that you are better than the common nairalander.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Says the guy who has his main moniker intact.

Do you know that alexistaiwo was banned for a month on Sunday for an issue he didn't participate in simply because he was mentioned.
I should know because he called me offline and complained to me.

I am suspecting that Mind usually handover his login details to the beach to do as she wants and ban whoever she pleases.

The feuds ain't going nowhere anytime soon bro angry

KoiceReloaded:
The childish feuds in this thread has grown stale. Let's stop all the trollings and behave like adults, please.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Armed Response

The major concern I have about this movie is the attribution of the revenge or avenge to the computer programme and not the ghost(s) of the innocents. I have virtually no knowledge of computer programming but I doubt if a computer programme can be that good of a judge.

Good suspense though with a little horror that can be stomach by scary minds like myself.

I will rate it a 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Clubmaster:

Do you know that alexistaiwo was banned for a month on Sunday for an issue he didn't participate in simply because he was mentioned.

I am suspecting that Mind usually handover his login details to the beach to do as she wants and ban whoever she pleases.

I am now Switzerland. It means I am now completely neutral. I won't take sides, and I won't take part in any feuds. Sort out your grievances with your feuding partners, and leave me out of it. Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Clubmaster:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
Source Code

I make bold to say that Edge of Tomorrow copied its concept from this movie. I wonder how I have not taken this movie serious maybe due to the title. The acting was on point, decent action scenes with right dose of emotion. I couldn't help feeling pity for the character of the lead cast.

This is definitely a 9/10 for me

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Aquaman

This is a colorful piece. It was the time invested in seeing it. The story may be a cliché but well executed for an origin story on a powerful super hero. It was worth all the hype, a sequel will not be a bad idea.

8/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.