Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3753565 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2019
John wick..8/10

Nice masterpiece and world class acting

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2019
ornicus:

on top of that you are too lazy to read. everything you listed is described there in the link i posted. i am pointing out that i do not need a lan cable, ps4 to ps4, broad band etc

i just need to move th hdd to the new pc, and i'm done

why do you keep projecting yourself all the time son smiley smiley
now you're spamming us with your fantasies tongue tongue
or stories you copied from other gamers

all your noise about your PS4, but you have never once shown up in the gamer threads

if you actually spent that much time gaming, [travelling the world with your ps4] you wouldn't be here spitting bile all the time like a frustrated incel obsessed with the smell of women's underwear

poser

Ouch!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2019
Don't argue with nerds grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2019
Chai!!

So you people are wicked like this? See how ornicus and koicereloaded combined to finish me.

All because I am defending my ps4. cry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2019
if you want the small form factor with most of the power

intel nuc hades canyon

when i was shopping for a living room gaming pc, i came this close to buying it

what put me off was that its gpu is a radeon 4gb equivalent to a 1050

for most of the games, no problem - but i want to run my AAAs in 4k with no stutter
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Damn, you're such a noob.

Nigga, I didn't lie.

Are you telling me that there is no chance of you getting a virus? Especially you guys that get cracked games.

Spill the beans if I am such a noob. Explain how and why you dont fear viruses
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2019
Logic007:

Nigga, I didn't lie.

Are you telling me that there is no chance of you getting a virus? Especially you guys that get cracked games.

Spill the beans if I am such a noob. Explain how and why you dont fear viruses

1) source your games from forums where users have credibility
2) block all executables with your firewall
3) you can run a check using virus total
4) run a thirdparty process manager - i used to use process explorer, now i use process hacker. with time you will recognize rogue apps
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2019
ornicus:

on top of that you are too lazy to read. everything you listed is described there in the link i posted. i am pointing out that i do not need a lan cable, ps4 to ps4, broad band etc

i just need to move th hdd to the new pc, and i'm done

why do you keep projecting yourself all the time son smiley smiley
now you're spamming us with your fantasies tongue tongue
or stories you copied from other gamers

all your noise about your PS4, but you have never once shown up in the gamer threads

if you actually spent that much time gaming, [travelling the world with your ps4] you wouldn't be here spitting bile all the time like a frustrated incel obsessed with the smell of women's underwear

poser

Incel? Incels dey naija?

You have spent too much time on reddit. grin

Why does nobody believe me when I say I travel a lot? Dont they know that spare parts dealers flex a lot? grin

Regarding the bold. I seem to be the only one that hosted a gaming event on the gaming section. Wankers like you didn't have the balls to come out.

And you have the nerve to question my gamer status?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2019
ornicus:

Speak English, ogbeni.

I dont speak PC language. Wetin be executables? Are you talking about stuff like automatic updates and downloads?

As long as you torrent those games, the possibility of virus is always there.

Furthermore, I dont need anti virus for ps4. Did you forget that?

Also, because I dont game on PC, I can use mac. If I remember clearly, you oc gamers are mostly windows.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2019
Logic007:

Incel? Incels dey naija?

You have spent too much time on reddit. grin

Why does nobody believe me when I say I travel a lot? Dont they know that spare parts dealers flex a lot? grin

Regarding the bold. I seem to be the only one that hosted a gaming event on the gaming section. Wankers like you didn't have the balls to come out.

And you have the nerve to question my gamer status?

most of you are carrying first world problems on ya head na. dc vs eu; mgtow - you guys just jump on some issue that does not affect us and try to make it global
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2019
ornicus:

4) run a thirdparty process manager - i used to use process explorer, now i use process hacker. with time you will recognize rogue apps

Which one be process manager again? Is it related to task manager?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2019
ornicus:

most of you are carrying first world problems on ya head na. dc vs eu; mgtow - you guys just jump on some issue that does not affect us and try to make it global

You are the one talking about PC master race and incels.....reddit stuff that the average Nigerian would not know.

And now, you are calling me MGTOW? Are you mad? Do I resemble some white dweeb loser? Have you seen me wearing fedora?

I love women ooo. Forget all the ishilove wahala. That is just trolling for fun.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
krattoss:
John wick..8/10

Which part ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
oyaskii:
Which part ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hopefulLandlord: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

PC gaming shits all over Console gaming.

- You will enjoy your games in much better graphics on a mid level PC gaming rig, talk more of high end PC gaming rig.
- On PC, you can use any controller out there, XBOX One, PS4. PS3, et al, while in console, you're stuck with your consoles' primary controller.
- If framerate is your thing, you can make that choice and have 144fps. If 4k resolution is your preference, ditto. On console, you're stuck with your factory settings.
- On PC, you have the advantage of backward compatibility through emulation. You can play old console games on PC without any stress. No such thing on console gaming.
- ETC

The only downside is you'll have to keep up to date with stuffs, you'll have to upgrade your parts. That said, you can get games looking and running better than on console. For instance, if a console game is locked at 60fps, you can get 100fps or more on PC. If a console max resolution is 1080, you can get 4k on PC. And then there are mods/patches which allow you to modify games on PC as you see fit. You can't do such on console.

Don't knock PC gaming till you try it, you console playing peasant.

bull!

PC gaming is dying

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

bull!

PC gaming is dying

Please, I need proof of that.

Let's send these PC gamers to oblivion
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hopefulLandlord: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Logic007:

Please, I need proof of that.

Let's send these PC gamers to oblivion

https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2019/04/29/pc-gaming-is-dying-omg-wtf-bbq/

for the records, I'm both a console and PC gamer

above all, piracy is what's killing PC gaming. its barely profitable anymore as its very easy to pirate its games compared to console
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
Based on recent recommendations on this thread

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hopefulLandlord: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
alexistaiwo:

who recommended "Video -1"?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
alexistaiwo:
avengers endgame in low quality angry angry angry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
NetNaija video size can be deceiving cheesy

hulk616:
avengers endgame in low quality angry angry angry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
.......Someone who knows how to mind his business

hopefulLandlord:

who recommended "Video -1"?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2019/04/29/pc-gaming-is-dying-omg-wtf-bbq/

for the records, I'm both a console and PC gamer

above all, piracy is what's killing PC gaming. its barely profitable anymore as its very easy to pirate its games compared to console

2018 figures
PC gaming: 32.9 billion dollars
Console gaming: 34.6 billion dollars
https://newzoo.com/insights/articles/global-games-market-reaches-137-9-billion-in-2018-mobile-games-take-half/

2019 figures
PC gaming: 35.7 billion dollars
Console gaming: 47.9 billion dollars

grin PC gaming is hardly growing compared to console gaming. The people have spoken. They have chosen the console.

Cc koicereloaded, ornicus
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
Koicereloaded and ornicus, the PC losers

Please hold this for me:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jonsin(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
Good day, pls my phone is not rooted and I need help with someone that has rooted his phone, I want to increase my whatsapp group to 10000, I know the procedures to follow just need to find someone online that has a rooted phone. My whatsapp number, 08069689266
KoiceReloaded:

Okay, it would have been easier if rooted. But doesn't matter, I've a solution...

Go to the application manager in your phone settings and disable the trifecta of Google play Services for Instant Apps, Google play Services and Google play, or launch google play and set it to wifi update in-app.

It should solve your data problem.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
krattoss:
John wick..8/10

Please very unrealistic.. There is only so much bullet, stab wounds , and beating a man can survive..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kaycee7(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.