₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,315,908 members, 5,103,237 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2019 at 08:51 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (1325091 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (1571) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Aug 14
Freddy94:
Just watched the movie "Snatch" brilliant masterpiece there with loads of dark humour .

Favorite line in movie :

Bullet tooth tony ;
"So, you are obviously the big dick . The men on the side of ya are your balls . Now there are two types of balls . There are big brave balls , and there are little mincey gay balls .
Now , dicks have drive and clarity of vision , but they are not clever . They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action . And you thought you smelled some good old pussy , and have brought your two little mincey gay balls along for a good old time . But you've got your parties muddled up . There's no pussy here , just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman . Like a prick , you are having second thoughts . You are shrinking , and your two little balls are shrinking with you . And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"

���
The imagery grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Aug 14
ornicus:

Useless not. I created a post in diaries and it banned me and deleted it angry
Heh. It didn't delete it. It only hid it. cheesy

I don't know why the spam butt does what it does, but it sure is annoying
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by alexistaiwo: 8:48pm On Aug 14
KoiceReloaded:
Alexistaiwo, Don't listen to me o. I don't want the blood of your MB on my conscience. I know your antique brain is going senile, and has probably swallowed my BS.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ornicus: 8:49pm On Aug 14
Freddy94:
Just watched the movie "Snatch" brilliant masterpiece there with loads of dark humour .

Favorite line in movie :

Bullet tooth tony ;
"So, you are obviously the big dick . The men on the side of ya are your balls . Now there are two types of balls . There are big brave balls , and there are little mincey gay balls .
Now , dicks have drive and clarity of vision , but they are not clever . They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action . And you thought you smelled some good old pussy , and have brought your two little mincey gay balls along for a good old time . But you've got your parties muddled up . There's no pussy here , just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman . Like a prick , you are having second thoughts . You are shrinking , and your two little balls are shrinking with you . And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"

���

Boris the bullet dodger .why do they call him that. Cause he dodges bullets!or maybe I’m mixing lock stick and two smoking barrels.

I dare you to translate brad Pitt on that movie without subtitles .

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by acedsportsng: 11:59pm On Aug 14
Brightburn
3/10

This is such a bad movie. I so hate movies that are cut short. He kills people and then what next undecided

Wasted my mb downloading this piece of sh!t.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CapedBaldy: 8:51am On Aug 15
seventh son 4.5/10. A super bland movie.
avengers Grimm time wars 0/10. I stopped watching after 10 mins. who the Bleep made that shit
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 9:48am On Aug 15
masseratti:
like I care, about your crush.... If you beef the man because of the girl, man up about it and like the old days challenge him to a duel.

Pantie sniffing duel? I'll pass.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tolexy007(m): 10:06am On Aug 15
has anyone see "Ma" pls i need ur advice, cant afford to waste my mb

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (1571) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: Ikanium(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.