Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3772394 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2020
Chamillionaire:
Pls, how can I download movies on iPhone directly embarassed
Download Total App
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2020
Seems like there is a grant given to any TV series that makes provision for LGBT propaganda in its plot.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Seems like there is a grant given to any TV series that makes provision for LGBT propaganda in its plot.

Lol Na so e suppose be na. Depending on the State. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Keanu is 55 and Carrie 52, how did she age so fast? shocked
I'm also asking myself the same thing. She's aging gracefully though but Keanu still has his John Wick beard on and still looks good. She might play his mother if you ask me. It's sci-fi, anything is possible
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Keanu is 55 and Carrie 52, how did she age so fast? shocked

Don't you know that Keanu is involved in De-aging Wizardry? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2020
alexistaiwo:

They're trying to get more viewers
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2020
abduleez1:

Don't you know that Keanu is involved in De-aging Wizardry? grin
The man is breathtaking
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

I'm also asking myself the same thing. She's aging gracefully though but Keanu still has his John Wick beard on and still looks good. She might play his mother if you ask me. It's sci-fi, anything is possible
Keanu is a vampire

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2020
alexistaiwo:

Not just the LGBT propaganda but any series pandering to this PC culture era. Abortion, women's right, people of color and other minority groups. Everyone wants to be represented. Everyone wants to be seen and heard
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Keanu is a vampire
Mad oooo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2020
Chai, Labadose!!

Who said Julia doesn't have a superb AS$ ? shocked

Man, that yansh na Perfection at its peak. So well rounded, firm, Curvy, well moulded, moderately Sized. It's the stuff of Legends— god level. grin

Omo words can't describe that Perfectionist yansh, mates. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2020
All these adjectives on top a piece of tissue.

Can you please send me a picture of this particular piece of tissue that made you lose your home training?

abduleez1:
Chai, Labadose!!

Who said Julia doesn't have a superb AS$ ? shocked

Man, that yansh na Perfection at its peak. So well rounded, firm, Curvy, well moulded, moderately Sized. It's the stuff of Legends— god level. grin

Omo words can't describe that Perfectionist yansh, mates. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2020
Fantasy Island: I just saw the trailer, looks good and it's currently available at cinemas.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Themandalorian: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2020
Midway 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2020
alexistaiwo:
All these adjectives on top a piece of tissue.

Can you please send me a picture of this particular piece of tissue that made you lose your home training?

Baba instead make you tell me straight up say you wan sample am, you dey use Old Man sense for me.

No wahala Sha, I dey do promo today! grin

Enjoy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2020
cao:

I gathered that, that was simply for when you eventually watch it.
Okey dokey. smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:46am On Feb 20, 2020
1917........... 7/10

Jumanji: The Next Level ........... 7/10

Very Enjoyable, Kevin Hart doesn't disappoint. grin Nice one from Danny Devito. Good visuals and Cinematography.

Damn, that Karen Gillan is a beauty. Her hair kinda looks less Redhead-ish in this film.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2020
Uncut Gems .............. 8.5/10

Really solid film. Sandler did a great Job. So was Julia, nice acting.
Idina Menzel looks prettier in this film.

But that End is heart wrenching. Wtf do that dipsh!t bully have to kill Howie for? It's as if they never wanted him to pay up sef. Seems Julia gonna be Rich AF, who knows if she gave Howie's family part of it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2020
Bombshell ......….. 8.5/10

Beautiful acting from the cast especially John Lithgow, Nicole Kidman and Charlize Theron. Man, that Roger Ailes they craze oo, he has mastered the Dark Arts of exploitation.

Who be the Gee wey say Margot Robbie no fine?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2020
I no even know say na this babe you dey yarn about.

You see that same scene where Howard was hiding in the closet and he asked her if she was wet then she dipped her hand into her pant......... I watch am like five times.

But my son, make we talk true, you should not be drawn to things like this, things like this are best left to the elders smiley

abduleez1:

Baba instead make you tell me straight up say you wan sample am, you dey use Old Man sense for me.

No wahala Sha, I dey do promo today! grin

Enjoy grin grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2020
jugger:
I no even know say na this babe you dey yarn about.

You see that same scene where Howard was hiding in the closet and he asked her if she was wet then she dipped her hand into her pant......... I watch am like five times.

But my son, make we talk true, you should not be drawn to things like this, things like this are best left to the elders smiley

Omo na so I see am o. I rewind like 8-10 times to balance watch that scene Wella. grin. The girl come fine again. Chai.

Lol, na lie I no be small pikin again. There is an Adage that says "The PIKIN wey wash him hand well, na him dey follow elders chop". grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by maryliang79(f): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
the walking dead grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
I rewatched five times, you double am and rewinded same scene 10 times.

You be big pikin true true cheesy
abduleez1:

Omo na so I see am o. I rewind like 8-10 times to balance watch that scene Wella. grin. The girl come fine again. Chai.

Lol, na lie I no be small pikin again. There is an Adage that says "The PIKIN wey wash him hand well, na him dey follow elders chop". grin grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
4K available wink

Now I can watch

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Escape Room 2019. I'm crushing on that black girl.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
jugger:
I rewatched five times, you double am and rewinded same scene 10 times.

You be big pikin true true cheesy

LMAO grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jumanji 11-

Great fun and a load of laughs. Kevin Hart, Jack Black, Karen Gillian and The Rock are very prolific actors.

If they continue like this Jumanji will never get old. cheesy

8.5/10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Charlie's Angels ......... 5.5/10

Can be almost likened to trash.
Acting was wack, wack plot, average fight scenes, corny dialogue, shitty Directing. angry

It had nice catchy songs/soundtrack though. grin

This Kristen Stewart sef can't act for sh!!t, she's likened to failure. The only thing that kept me going was the pretty faces. Especially that Black Girl Jane, she's a true beauty, goddamn! The face, the smile, the dentition, the height, gosh. If she was curvy a bit, I would have said PERFECTION. She was good all the same, she added 0.5 to the rating.

Even the girl power bla bla blah and implied lesbianism is annoying.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Froshloaded: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
smiley
Ishilove:
Jumanji 11-

Great fun and a load of laughs. Kevin Hart, Jack Black, Karen Gillian and The Rock are very prolific actors.

If they continue like this Jumanji will never get old. cheesy

8.5/10
Have you seen Charlie's Angels??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Odkboy23(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
I'm surprised people liked Jumanji the next level, I prefer the first part, this recent one to me was kinda predictable.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Okay fellas, looks like train to Busan is getting a sequel. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.