Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3784148 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (3844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2016
bobo65:
Watching beast of no nation
The beginning seems interesting
I love the sakodie illuminati song that started the movie
This kids are so funny
BRB when I'm done
I believe its too brutal and gruesome for a kid...

But we'll I guess they wanted to portray what happens in countries with kid soldiers.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mizzzbeee:

But we'll I guess they wanted to portray what happens in countries with kid soldiers.

Yeah
It actually happened /happens

Still watching the film, work no gree me finish am yet

So far so good tho, I'm enjoying every minute
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mizzzbeee:

At d end of d movie, I summed up d moral lesson and said to myself in pidgin, "War no good oh!" As in, No one should pray for it to come, cos it's easy to start but hard to stop.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 0955eb027(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
bobo65:

Yeah
It actually happened /happens

Still watching the film, work no gree me finish am yet

So far so good tho, I'm enjoying every minute
Have you seen this part?. Excerpts from when Agu is being kidnapped by the rebel force. Commandant: Where is 2IC?. Soldiers: Echoes 2IC(3ce) 2IC: Commandant sir. Commandant: What are we to be doing with this thing (referring to Agu)?. 2IC: This thing! It is just a boy. Commandant: A boy! A boy is nothing! A boy is harmless? Child Soldiers: Harmless no sir. Commandant: Does a boy have two eyes to see? Child Soldiers: Two eyes sir. Commandant: A boy has hands to strangle and fingers to pull triggers. Why are you saying a boy is nothing, ehn? A boy is very very dangerous, do you understand me?. A boy is very dangerous. 2IC: Yes sir. Idris Elba is fvcking crazy, played the role perfèctly.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yeah
Role fits him so well
D way he was slapping that engr that Agu killed grin

0955eb027:
Have you seen this part?. Excerpts from when Agu is being kidnapped by the rebel force. Commandant: Where is 2IC?. Soldiers: Echoes 2IC(3ce) 2IC: Commandant sir. Commandant: What are we to be doing with this thing (referring to Agu)?. 2IC: This thing! It is just a boy. Commandant: A boy! A boy is nothing! A boy is harmless? Child Soldiers: Harmless no sir. Commandant: Does a boy have two eyes to see? Child Soldiers: Two eyes sir. Commandant: A boy has hands to strangle and fingers to pull triggers. Why are you saying a boy is nothing, ehn? A boy is very very dangerous, do you understand me?. A boy is very dangerous. 2IC: Yes sir. Idris Elba is fvcking crazy, played the role perfèctly.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
bobo65:
Watching beast of no nation
The beginning seems interesting
I love the sakodie illuminati song that started the movie
This kids are so funny
BRB when I'm done
Can you drop the download link to a clear version.
Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
dljbd1:

Can you drop the download link to a clear version.
Thanks

Version is hdrip but it's not very clear Cos it's just 350mb, it ain't cinema dubb tho

Downloaded from coolmovies website

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Manhattan Night 2016.....Classic movie,loved it all d way to d end. Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
0955eb027:

I really enjoyed this movie. It's in my collection. It portrays war as it is. Gruesome.

The abuse of children. I was oppurtuned to see real life footage from liberian war and joseph konos child soldiers. It was horrible tobhink what children were made to do. Many are marred for life . One kid actually spoke with pride of how he killed. This boy couldn't have been more than 12. Using a machete.

Say no to war
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
obixcel:
Manhattan Night 2016.....Classic movie,loved it all d way to d end. Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery.

Still can't bring myself to watch this. I don't thunk I'll enjoy it being a fantasy sci-fi buff myself.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Egohunter: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
bobo65:
Watching beast of no nation The beginning seems interesting I love the sakodie illuminati song that started the movie This kids are so funny BRB when I'm done
wetin i tell u abt d background songs
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Egohunter:
wetin i tell u abt d background songs

Lol
Yeah u had a point grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by adegoke93: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Pls bro where i can i download latest film,that is also very clear
obixcel:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
adegoke93:
Pls bro where i can i download latest film,that is also very clear
http://dl.fardadownload.ir
Just enter d "Film" section, choose d "year" and @ one click of a button on any of d movie of your choice, d download begins instantly.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
armadeo:

Still can't bring myself to watch this. I don't thunk I'll enjoy it being a fantasy sci-fi buff myself.
hm, my own genre is very broad: romance, sci-fi, action,adventure, drama,comedy,crime, horror, thriller,biography,mystery etc.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by adegoke93: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thanks bro,what am trying to is site with latest movie that is also not more than 300mb
obixcel:
http://dl.fardadownload.ir
Just enter d "Film" section, choose d "year" and @ one click of a button on any of d movie of your choice, d download begins instantly.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
0955eb027:

The part I found funny was actually the part where he asked Agu: "Have you cut a melon before...Yes, it's just like a melon. Cut it hard..like so"

I actually laughed at that point. I didn't find it funny when the deed happened though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
adegoke93:
Thanks bro,what am trying to is site with latest movie that is also not more than 300mb
ah not more than 300mb? shocked i guess you should try fzmovies.net coolmovies.in o2cinemas.com and the likes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by adegoke93: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tanxs boss
Mizzzbeee:
ah not more than 300mb? shocked i guess you should try fzmovies.net coolmovies.in o2cinemas.com and the likes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
adegoke93:
Tanxs boss
ywc SIS
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by adelekecilas(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2016
zoo Jst finish season one still waiting for season two
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by adelekecilas(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2016
the walking dead Jst finish season 6 still waiting for season seven
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2016
Le Retour de Martin Guerre
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
Le Retour de Martin Guerre
Seems We have a new french professor
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Eye in the Sky (2015) - a very interesting and well made movie but unrealistic in it's portrayal of the decision making process.

In real life, the drone pilot will not disobey a direct order from a commanding officer and the decision makers at the top will not dilly-dally on the strike cos a civilian entered the kill zone.

7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zlatan(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Kapoor and sons
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tylerdan(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
pls how do i download movies from the 9xmovies.net site or the 300mbmovies site i don't seem to see a download link or am i doing something wrong. All the links don't open to proper links or could it be cause i'm using a laptop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (3844) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Franklinezenwa, BjaySexy(m), joseph1832(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.