Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3784235 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (3844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Tylerdan:
pls how do i download movies from the 9xmovies.net site or the 300mbmovies site i don't seem to see a download link or am i doing something wrong. All the links don't open to proper links or could it be cause i'm using a laptop.
use this link, there are alot of ads on those sites
dl.fardadownload.ir/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tylerdan(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
dl.fardadownload.ir/
Site aint in english its in some form of arabic
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Tylerdan:

Site aint in english its in some form of arabic
uhn lol grin its English oo, just copy and paste the link like that. Click on Film
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
uhn lol grin its English oo, just copy and paste the link like that. Click on Film
lol so funny, I was wondering if it wasn't d same link used in downloading. Never saw anything "arabic".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
obixcel:
lol so funny, I was wondering if it wasn't d same link used in downloading. Never saw anything "arabic".
Was wondering too
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
EYE INTHE SKY 2016 (720p BluRay)...I affirm it to be the most emotional and heartfelt movie I've watched for 2016. As in, I was literally yelling @ my PC monitor...couldn't hide just d way I felt,and it's been long now since a movie did dat to me. Really top-notch movie and one of d best I've come across so far for d year. 8/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please, let someone tell me the name of this actress. Thanks.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
obixcel:
EYE INTHE SKY 2016 (720p BluRay)...I affirm it to be the most emotional and heartfelt movie I've watched for 2016. As in, I was literally yelling @ my PC monitor...couldn't hide just d way I felt,and it's been long now since a movie did dat to me. Really top-notch movie and one of d best I've come across so far for d year. 8/10.

really.

a man is going to fara land
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
armadeo:

really.

a man is going to fara land

GOT fan?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
obixcel:

Just saw good dinosaur
How come no one told me the film was dis good
I'm sure it's more emotional than this eye in the sky
I'll download this one this nyt

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
bobo65:

Just saw good dinosaur
How come no one told me the film was dis good
I'm sure it's more emotional than this eye in the sky
I'll download this one this nyt
I have "The Good Dinosaur" already, but haven't watched it yet. Maybe I'll do dat later when I have time. But "Eye In The Sky" was sufficient for my weekend and made me pause for a moment to think.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
obixcel:
I have "The Good Dinosaur" already, but haven't watched it yet. Maybe I'll do dat later when I have time. But "Eye In The Sky" was sufficient for my weekend and made me pause for a moment to think.

Link to one lower than 500mb

I'll try this GLO 10gb tomorrow
Hope the network won't b bad at my end
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
dl.fardadownload.ir/

Site looks weird
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
bobo65:

Site looks weird
lol nawa oo wats weird in it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
lol nawa oo wats weird in it

The way it just came up like folders grin

Not seen a site that has more films than 300# films.org, just that downloading from that site too hard
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Graviton2:

GOT fan?

Die-hard one.

Valar morghulis.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
obixcel:

Whaaaaaat?

I liked that movie a lot. It actually made be tear.sniff sniff

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
bobo65:

Not seen a site that has more films than 300# films.org, just that downloading from that site too hard

This site is solid. Instant downloads without any troubling popups.

Am waiting for my leave then am gonna go back and watch the oldies. Twelve angry men et Al.

If you followed vintage movies there's a lot there

Classics

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 1:31am On Jun 20, 2016
armadeo:

Die-hard one.

Valar morghulis.

Same here, man. Prefer the books though. Is there a thread where fans meet?

Valar Dohaeris.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 2:09am On Jun 20, 2016
Guardians of the Galaxy.
Why not? It's on Netflix and it's awesome. Sleep be damned.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:48am On Jun 20, 2016
armadeo:

Whaaaaaat?

I liked that movie a lot. It actually made be tear.sniff sniff

Lol
Yea it did, pitied dat poor little girl. The innocent lives dat are put @ risk just because of trying to annihilate a particular terror group.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:52am On Jun 20, 2016
bobo65:

lol, like you were expecting a full colourful page outlook. Truth is, in design it may have an inferior outlook,but in effectiveness and speed of download, it's 2nd to none.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:56am On Jun 20, 2016
War Room (2015)

583mb of data and 2 hours of my life wasted.

Weak storyline, poor dialogue, terrible acting and lame attempts at humour.

If you've got issues in your marriage, do not talk them over with your partner. Just clean out your closet, pin your prayer requests on the wall, pray and Baba God will resolve the issues exactly the way you want. That's the message this film propagates.

It's been long I was this irritated by a movie.

2/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:44am On Jun 20, 2016
semid4lyfe:
War Room (2015)

583mb of data and 2 hours of my life wasted.

Weak storyline, poor dialogue, terrible acting and lame attempts at humour.

If you've got issues in your marriage, do not talk them over with your partner. Just clean out your closet, pin your prayer requests on the wall, pray and Baba God will resolve the issues exactly the way you want. That's the message this film propagates.

It's been long I was this irritated by a movie.

2/10.
Jeez! Where exactly do I start from?
(1) YOU: "Weak storyline, poor dialogue, terrible acting and lame attempts at humour"
ME:
On the contrary, d story line isn't weak, it's pretty much straightforward and not complicated, even d most illiterate could decipher. The acting wasn't terrible as u portray it to be, I watched it and it wasn't dat bad. As for d supposed "lame attempts on humour", omg! Where u expecting d movie to be like every other comedy movies? Where u laugh and roll on d floor? The movie wasn't made for all out humour, it was made to address popular issues and challenges dat affect marriages.
(2) YOU: "If you've got issues in your marriage, do not talk them over with your partner. Just clean out your closet, pin your prayer requests on the wall, pray and Baba God will resolve the issues exactly the way you want. That's the message this film propagates"
ME:
The movie doesn't actually propagate not talking with ur partner if both have issues. if u observed in d movie, both partners had serious attitudinal problems: While d Husband was careless and always angry all d time, d wife was also quick to condemn and blame him, and so d channels of communication were weak and fragile, all they do was to fight and debate over minor things. For dat communication to have smooth sailing, d old lady encouraged d female partner to change her attitude and settle it with God in prayer, and hence d prayer request being pinned on d wall in her closet.
For me 2 hours of my life was really blessed,and I learned a lot. And for such a movie to be a product of "SONY" is amazing too and unusual for such a movie giant to come up with stuffs like dis, so give dem d credit. 7.5/10

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
obixcel:
Jeez! Where exactly do I start from?
(1) YOU: "Weak storyline, poor dialogue, terrible acting and lame attempts at humour"
ME:
On the contrary, d story line isn't weak, it's pretty much straightforward and not complicated, even d most illiterate could decipher. The acting wasn't terrible as u portray it to be, I watched it and it wasn't dat bad. As for d supposed "lame attempts on humour", omg! Where u expecting d movie to be like every other comedy movies? Where u laugh and roll on d floor? The movie wasn't made for all out humour, it was made to address popular issues and challenges dat affect marriages.
(2) YOU: "If you've got issues in your marriage, do not talk them over with your partner. Just clean out your closet, pin your prayer requests on the wall, pray and Baba God will resolve the issues exactly the way you want. That's the message this film propagates"
ME:
The movie doesn't actually propagate not talking with ur partner if both have issues. if u observed in d movie, both partners had serious attitudinal problems: While d Husband was careless and always angry all d time, d wife was also quick to condemn and blame him, and so d channels of communication were weak and fragile, all they do was to fight and debate over minor things. For dat communication to have smooth sailing, d old lady encouraged d female partner to change her attitude and settle it with God in prayer, and hence d prayer request being pinned on d wall in her closet.
For me 2 hours of my life was really blessed,and I learned a lot. And for such a movie to be a product of "SONY" is amazing too and unusual for such a movie giant to come up with stuffs like dis, so give dem d credit. 7.5/10

I haven't seen War Room but the bolded section of your post is absolutely ridiculous. Mind you, Ridiculous 6 and Pixels are "products of Sony" too and those movies are abominable!

I think movies are all about personal preference though. You like it, he doesn't. No issues.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Graviton2:

I haven't seen War Room but the bolded section of your post is absolutely ridiculous. Mind you, Ridiculous 6 and Pixels are "products of Sony" too and those movies are abominable!

I think movies are all about personal preference though. You like it, he doesn't. No issues.
I've seen "The Ridiculous", never seen "Pixel" - cos d trailer alone discouraged me. "Abominable" - dats a strong word, in what sense? Sub-standard in acting and plot,u mean? If dats it, then "Marvel" and other competitors do d same too in some of their movies. None are perfect. A bad clock is right at most twice in a day.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
obixcel:
I've seen "The Ridiculous", never seen "Pixel" - cos d trailer alone discouraged me. "Abominable" - dats a strong word, in what sense? Sub-standard in acting and plot,u mean? If dats it, then "Marvel" and other competitors do d same too in some of their movies. None are perfect. A bad clock is right at most twice in a day.

If you had watched Pixels, you'd probably agree with my choice of words. Let's be fair, Sony has a reputation for churning out terrible movies - Think like a man, Ridiculous 6 and Pixels are a few of the many examples. 21 Jump Street and it's sequel are the only relevant movies Sony's made in a long while. Let's also be honest, no Marvel movie is as bad as Ridiculous 6 (That movie sucked, bro)

The fact that War Room was made by Sony almost makes me wanna believe the movie was a total misfire like its predecessors but I will watch it first before passing judgement.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
I screened Independence Day: Resurgence today. Back with review.
I did not know what to expect prior to screening the movie. I did not watch any trailer or read any reviews before going into the cinema, which is quite unlike me.
The first 15minutes wasn't really doing it for me, seeing that i'm not a fan of sci-fi movies. I can't really recall the 1st installment of Independence day other than it staring Will Smith.

The visual effect was on point and i particularly liked the humour in the movie. The movie boasts of a number ofstars.. I liked that William Fichtner from Prison break took a lead role
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bablononi(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Allegiant abi wetin be the name? Ever watched a movie and ure waiting for the point till you see it behind a name in the cast? Perfect definition of this sequel
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Graviton2:

If you had watched Pixels, you'd probably agree with my choice of words. Let's be fair, Sony has a reputation for churning out terrible movies - Think like a man, Ridiculous 6 and Pixels are a few of the many examples. 21 Jump Street and it's sequel are the only relevant movies Sony's made in a long while. Let's also be honest, no Marvel movie is as bad as Ridiculous 6 (That movie sucked, bro)

The fact that War Room was made by Sony almost makes me wanna believe the movie was a total misfire like its predecessors but I will watch it first before passing judgement.
Ok, Yes I agree, most Sony movies are a time waste, but "War Room" is an exception. But I noticed a difference between Sony and Marvel. Most Marvel movies are about Sci-Fi Heroes, u know, Super Humans with incredible ability - saving d world and so forth. While Sony has some of those elements, they also try to diversify into other areas like comedy, adventure and Drama, Altho most are average like u said, but I take note of d re-occurring difference between dem.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Graviton2:

Same here, man. Prefer the books though. Is there a thread where fans meet?

Valar Dohaeris.

https://www.nairaland.com/1243015/game-thrones-discussion-beware-spoilers/246

For the tv series

For the books

https://www.nairaland.com/1243015/game-thrones-discussion-beware-spoilers/246

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (3844) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.