Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3783841 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (3844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
obixcel:
Ok, Yes I agree, most Sony movies are a time waste, but "War Room" is an exception. But I noticed a difference between Sony and Marvel. Most Marvel movies are about Sci-Fi Heroes, u know, Super Humans with incredible ability - saving d world and so forth. While Sony has some of those elements, they also try to diversify into other areas like comedy, adventure and Drama, Altho most are average like u said, but I take note of d re-occurring difference between dem.

I'll definitely check War room out this week.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Miracles from Heaven - cry smiley the smiley says it all 8/10 (same category with War Room)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
obixcel:
Jeez! Where exactly do I start from?
(1) YOU: "Weak storyline, poor dialogue, terrible acting and lame attempts at humour"
ME:
On the contrary, d story line isn't weak, it's pretty much straightforward and not complicated, even d most illiterate could decipher. The acting wasn't terrible as u portray it to be, I watched it and it wasn't dat bad. As for d supposed "lame attempts on humour", omg! Where u expecting d movie to be like every other comedy movies? Where u laugh and roll on d floor? The movie wasn't made for all out humour, it was made to address popular issues and challenges dat affect marriages.
(2) YOU: "If you've got issues in your marriage, do not talk them over with your partner. Just clean out your closet, pin your prayer requests on the wall, pray and Baba God will resolve the issues exactly the way you want. That's the message this film propagates"
ME:
The movie doesn't actually propagate not talking with ur partner if both have issues. if u observed in d movie, both partners had serious attitudinal problems: While d Husband was careless and always angry all d time, d wife was also quick to condemn and blame him, and so d channels of communication were weak and fragile, all they do was to fight and debate over minor things. For dat communication to have smooth sailing, d old lady encouraged d female partner to change her attitude and settle it with God in prayer, and hence d prayer request being pinned on d wall in her closet.
For me 2 hours of my life was really blessed,and I learned a lot. And for such a movie to be a product of "SONY" is amazing too and unusual for such a movie giant to come up with stuffs like dis, so give dem d credit. 7.5/10
Bro, u should have discerned na
Only believers will understand the message and also sure will have impact on some non-believers too. He stated his opinion which doesn't actually require a reply. #NoOffense grin

But had a good laugh at where he stated couples should rather communicate with each other than pray to God. Chai... Seems some people never jam sha. Just pray u don't have such partner like the man in the movie. All d conversations done earlier, abeg who e epp

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
olu4life:

Bro, u should have discerned na
Only believers will understand the message and also sure will have impact on some non-believers too. He stated his opinion which doesn't actually require a reply. #NoOffense grin

But had a good laugh at where he stated couples should rather communicate with each other than pray to God. Chai... Seems some people never jam sha. Just pray u don't have such partner like the man in the movie. All d conversations done earlier, abeg who e epp
Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
Graviton2:

Thanks man.

**updated**

You sent me the same link twice bro.

Sorry. Heres the book thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1548262/questions-theories-trivia-asoiaf-game
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Talph: 12:39am On Jun 21, 2016
Graviton2:

Same here, man. Prefer the books though. Is there a thread where fans meet?

Valar Dohaeris.

Please where did you download all this PDF files ? Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Donnyboy(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2016
This is my first short-film TRIBUTE. It just dropped on Sunday. I dedicate it to all those that lost their Dads... And to all the Wonderful Dads...Happy Father's Day God bless us all... please view using this link for mobile devices:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akE5EIYfeSo

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Now you see me 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy Auf meine Weg zu the cinema grin

Would be back with my review
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Egohunter: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Now you see me 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy Auf meine Weg zu the cinema grin

Would be back with my review
is it available fr download already??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tylerdan(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
were can i dl a clear copy of Xmen Apocalypse or the new independence Day
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Egohunter:
is it available fr download already??
No I mean on the big screen
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OlgaLeez: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
I like to watch different movies .
to me house like this site there http://movie4k.sc/ are always a lot of movies in high quality .

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Now you see me 2 8/10 cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Now you see me 2 8/10 cheesy

Is this 2.8/10?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Essienblaze(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Tylerdan:
were can i dl a clear copy of Xmen Apocalypse or the new independence Day
Abeg independence day don hit cinema before you don dey find clear copy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Misconduct (2016) - a crime-drama thriller starring Josh Duhamel, Al Pacino and Anthony Hopkins.

8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
armadeo:

Is this 2.8/10?
No I meant "Now you see me 2"

8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
olu4life:
Miracles from Heaven - cry smiley the smiley says it all 8/10 (same category with War Room)

Was watching the movie till I wanted to eat

Could swallow as I was seeing the small gals stomach

Iv paused it till tomorrow
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Currently watching eye in the sky

If it was me, I would take that shot disregarding the small gal cos she is greedy, after the guy paid for all d bread
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Walexcee: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
hey guys, apart from o2tvseries wia else can i downld tv/series. Becos dey only gt american series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Walexcee:
hey guys, apart from o2tvseries wia else can i downld tv/series. Becos dey only gt american series
dl.fardadownload.ir/Serial/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
No I meant "Now you see me 2"

8/10

That scared me. Already saved data for this movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
bobo65:
Currently watching eye in the sky

If it was me, I would take that shot disregarding the small gal cos she is greedy, after the guy paid for all d bread
Lol, I remembered when I was yelling @ my pc monitor, uttering words like, "Buy dat bread na!" "Oya d bread don finish, run go house quick quick" d thing pain me no be small.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 12:24am On Jun 22, 2016
Now you see me 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 1:30am On Jun 22, 2016
Iron Sky: Director's Cut.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:19am On Jun 22, 2016
10 Cloverfield Lane.
2nd best movie of 2016 for me.
Nearly had an heart attack.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by prof800(m): 4:53am On Jun 22, 2016
semid4lyfe:
Misconduct (2016) - a crime-drama thriller starring Josh Duhamel, Al Pacino and Anthony Hopkins.

8/10
Al Pacino still dey act..?

Baba don old ooo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by semid4lyfe(m): 5:22am On Jun 22, 2016
prof800:

Al Pacino still dey act..?
Baba don old ooo.

Yeah, was surprised to see him too. . .

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
10 Cloverfield Lane.
2nd best movie of 2016 for me.
Nearly had an heart attack.
2nd?? shocked shocked very boring something
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:55am On Jun 22, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
2nd?? shocked shocked very boring something
Not the movie i watched oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (3844) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: dacool1(m), dammiedot(m), WriterNig and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.