Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3773404 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2758) (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
J2381:
Jeez bro. In explaining you spoiled Dune 2 and 3. Not to worry, by the time it comes out I'm sure the thread would have progressed past this page. grin
I swear. Baba spoil everything for us. I come dey wonder some of the details spilled definitely no dey inside the film.

Anyways, I await the incoming TV show more.
DUNE: The Sisterhood will probably focus on the Bene Gesserit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
J2381:
At all, at all. Lol. Weaving na naija man.

Watch the movie make you drop review. Movie that starred Benicio Del Toro, Anthony Hopkins, Emily Blunt, Hugo Weaving and "Marcus Crassus" is sure to deliver bro.

I don watch am since yesterday. My review they up.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
abduleez1:

I swear. Baba spoil everything for us. I come dey wonder some of the details spilled definitely no dey inside the film.

Anyways, I await the incoming TV show more.
DUNE: The Sisterhood will probably focus on the Bene Gesserit.
TV shows ke? Didn't know about any TV show bro. Don't think I'll even watch it.

Hey once upon a time there were talks about the series of John Wick, The Continental, Though it's not focus on John Wick so I heard, now it's completely silent.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
abduleez1:

I don watch am since yesterday. My review they up.
Ah okay.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kaycee7:
You no go understand anything
guy....... cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
J2381:
Faze the Nigerian artiste once said "na who know pesin dey kill pesin" (in yoruba). That's exactly what happened to House Atreides, remember the same pesin almost delivered another back to back hit? grin

This is exactly why I love Batman, he's always the cynic. He doesn't ever trust anyone, well apart from Alfred, that is. grin

That battle scene was too easy my guy.
The main reason I didn't find that scene palatable is cos Duke Atreides was well aware of the impending danger and bogus plan. With that kinda situation he should have been prepared for attack ASAP.

Vigilance should have doubled. Imagine make that kind attack happen and all the goddamn foot soldiers were all asleep on duty. Defence guns wasn't even up in initial attack till when battle was almost lost.

If na me be general, many people go chop court martial. Heads go roll. Fine even if the Shields and Comms were down, what was manposts doing. So everybody dey relax when dem know say war dey come. That's an unprepared Army to me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Chibudollar:
that ending was so emotional for real the boy was too innocent
what the name of the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
abduleez1:

That battle scene was too easy my guy.
The main reason I didn't find that scene palatable is cos Duke Atreides was well aware of the impending danger and bogus plan. With that kinda situation he should have been prepared for attack ASAP.

Vigilance should have doubled. Imagine make that kind attack happen and all the goddamn foot soldiers were all asleep on duty. Defence guns wasn't even up in initial attack till when battle was almost lost.

If na me be general, many people go chop court martial. Heads go roll. Fine even if the Shields and Comms were down, what was manposts doing. So everybody dey relax when dem know say war dey come. That's an unprepared Army to me.
Bros let's not spoil the movie for those who haven't watched it yet. We will revisit this post.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
J2381:
TV shows ke? Didn't know about any TV show bro. Don't think I'll even watch it.

Hey once upon a time there were talks about the series of John Wick, The Continental, Though it's not focus on John Wick so I heard, now it's completely silent.
If you enjoyed DUNE then you'll surely want to catch up on the other worldbuilding. That's the Bait in IPs these days. If you love the Blockbusters they'll force you to stream the shows. That equals subs. Win win. Everyone's using the Disney invention now. grin

Not so silent I think. I still heard of it a week ago or so. Prolly when the Matrix comes out in Dec, you'll start hearing marketing for the show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
J2381:
Bros let's not spoil the movie for those who haven't watched it yet. We will revisit this post.
Aight. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Fingers crossed ..... waiting to see what Ryan brings to this story....na this news make me go watch the earlier movie. cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I prefer Frozen 1 than 2, the part 2 is an overhyped shiit
I hated part 1 so I didn't bother watching part 2. I heard it's the highest grossing animation ever
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
God tier content awaits.....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
phr0nesis:

I hated part 1 so I didn't bother watching part 2. I heard it's the highest grossing animation ever
Lion King is now the highest grossing animated movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
oyetpel:

I feel the movie should have been a series.
Maybe they opt against it because of budget I don't know.

But Dune have a mini series that was done in I think 2000-2001, I am planning to download it soon.

I also plan to download the first adaptation of Dune into a movie release in 1984 to get a better understanding of dune.
There is a spin-off TV show coming next year.

DUNE 2001 show was only an Episode and was mainly done because the holders wanted to keep the property to themselves. It was in the legal deal that a pilot episode makes the rights remain in perpetuity with them back then. So they explored it. DUNE had struggled for adaptation many many years.

Fantasy/ sci fi enthusiasts are in luck. WB plan to build a franchise of movies and shows outta DUNE. so expect more content. Just like Netflix is doing with The Witcher.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
That one na still on technicality jare.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Seems fantasy horror is back on the menu boys.... cheesy

Werewolf and Vampire stories are making a comeback. About time. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
I had no idea it was regarded as an animation
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ummm.... undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
phr0nesis:

really u hate Frozen 1 shocked for me na money mk Dem act part 2 ND it was shit
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
DieRich5:
what the name of the movie
the boy in stripped pyjamas
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Chibudollar:
the boy in stripped pyjamas
ok thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Iceyjayz: 6:50am On Nov 02, 2021
phr0nesis:

Yes it is the highest grossing animation ever
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Iceyjayz: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

its not too far, its standard time for Hollywood sequels
Na it's too far for me, their are some Hollywood movies that they release sequels every year and they are still box office hit.

Dune producers should have done the same too, btw I think Dune will have up to part 4 or more than.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 7:05am On Nov 02, 2021
DieRich5:
really u hate Frozen 1 shocked for me na money mk Dem act part 2 ND it was shit
A lot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2021
You think Batman that I know won't have a secret contingency in case Alfred was blackmailed into betraying him? cheesy
J2381:
Faze the Nigerian artiste once said "na who know pesin dey kill pesin" (in yoruba). That's exactly what happened to House Atreides, remember the same pesin almost delivered another back to back hit? grin

This is exactly why I love Batman, he's always the cynic. He doesn't ever trust anyone, well apart from Alfred, that is. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2021
abduleez1:
Seems fantasy horror is back on the menu boys.... cheesy

Werewolf and Vampire stories are making a comeback. About time. grin

This post just gave me orgasms
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:22am On Nov 02, 2021
thatthickgurl:

This post just gave me orgasms
Now won't that be a sight to see. grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2021
J2381:

But the movie has been out for more than 3weeks na.

You person never watch am now, he/she has themselves to blame na.

Abi na when person don forget about the movie nai person go gist about am?

Justs saying...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Na it's too far for me, their are some Hollywood movies that they release sequels every year and they are still box office hit.

Dune producers should have done the same too, btw I think Dune will have up to part 4 or more than.

please give me examples
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

please give me examples
You first me ask am. grin

Oya uncle Icejayz, we're waiting.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

please give me examples
Avengers: Infinity war (2018)...Avengers: End game (2019), Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone (2001)..Harry Potter and the Chambers of secrets (2002), Twilight (2008).. Twilight: New moon (2009), Hunger games (2012)..Hunger games: Catching fire (2013), Scream (1996)...Scream 2 (1997), The Lord of the rings: Fellowship of the ring (2001)...Lord of the rings: The Two towers: (2002)...Lord of the rings: The return of the king (2003).....

There are many successful movies that release their sequels one year following the first part and this was possible because the sequels where planned even before the project began meaning every was on board, the film maker, producer, production company etc.

However, tho Denis Villeneuve had a plan for a Dune Sequel, Legendary Pictures only greenlighted the sequel last week after seeing the success of the first part.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2758) (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: traware(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.