Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3814880 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) ... (3858) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

You're bias which is perfectly fine, but objectively, Theron Charlize is next level. Abeg try and watch Monster (2003) in your spare time, she finished work for that movie, even won an Academy award for it.
Theron na mama for the industry na, Theroz is one of the GOATS when it comes to female acting.
It was Scarlet Johansson i was talking about.
Note! Scarlet is a great actress but she isn't as natural as teraji.
You know most of scarlet's movies are aided by camera edits like the fight moves, the flying and all that, i am not saying that's a bad thing but all i am saying is that teraji acts real natural drama without much camera edits, the emotions are real, you can relate to how she portrays her roles in her movies, she doesn't fly and beats 15 men at once In all her movies or dodges bullets or go to space to fights aliens, i am talking about real drama movies without those camera edits.
For example, teraji can act in a life movie theater which is the real natural acting anyways but i doubt scarlet can match teraji when it comes to live theater performance.
Anybody can play the roles been given to scarlet Johansson but for you to play the roles being given to teraji then you have to be a born actress like God given talent.

The rise of technology and social media In acting and in entertainment has made people not to recognize real talents anymore.
For example, do you know that Cardi b has won a Grammy and Nicky Minaj hasn't.
That's one of the disadvantage of social media in this era. People think because someone is trending or having a big budget movie, it means the person is more talented than the ones that's not trending.
People don't recognize real talent anymore, they just stan who is trending.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
The Princess 2022 has poor ratings...
I was gonna download it cos the poster looked cool...
But I don't think it's worth my time anymore...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 5:24am On Jul 06, 2022
Candidlady:

What bout 13 hours and black hawk down

Great movies they are.

But the only competition I believe is "Saving Private Ryan"

My opinion.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 5:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Safe to say that you bought a clone
seankafor:
Man, am so sad my 43 inch 1080p tv doesn't play mkv videos

Like I spent close to 300 dolls for a tv that I can't watch mkv format tv on

Please who knows where I can download cool mp4 clear HD movies sad

I'll be looking to upgrading to 4k tv now
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 6:41am On Jul 06, 2022
What is a woman.

Omo! shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Joselyn Dumas of Glamour Girls is super hot. Check out those curves. pu7pl3 and co cum see beta tin. I will trade anything just to have her

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2022
teeshet:
Joselyn Dumas of Glamour Girls is super hot. Check out those curves. pu7pl3 and co cum see beta tin. I will trade anything just to have her

This is the kind of milf i am talking about.
GOD bless all the milfs in the world.
team milf over Young ladies. i will keep forking milfs for the rest of my life.
say no to under 35 women.
say yes to women above 35, they are the best, especially 40 to 60 years.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2022
Purpl3:

Welcome to my everyday life bruh grin
Mine isn't only with CBM's sef cos I'm also a wrestling nerd...I still dey follow people argue if wrestling is real or fake cry
Lol! Then you get the "wrestling was real when Hogan and co were wrestling. These ones now are just acting" crowd. I no get strength for argument these days. I just shake my head and laugh. Or if I feel the okoto is too much, I drop the fax and then leave them to be arguing with my shadow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WHITELIGHTER: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2022
seankafor:

Simply buy an android box and attach to it...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WHITELIGHTER: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2022
Ishilove:
Na overskill kee Bruce Lee. They better edit it because there is no way I will spend three hours of my life watching ONE movie, no matter how interesting it is.

That means u didn't watch Irishman
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Simply buy an android box and attach to it...
will an Android box upscale the mkv and make it play?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2022
lusid:
point of correction: superhuman speed. They are two different things

How are they different?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2022
lusid:
is cbm same as confused black man. clarify, some of us were born today

I know you're having a laugh but I'll indulge you...COMIC BOOK MOVIES
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2022
abduleez1:

Funny how The Boys everyone hypes and loves these days had a progenitor in Watchmen (2009).

Many people have forgotten that movie was the first one to give a realistic take on how superheroes would be in the real world. The dialogue, graphics, story, writing was GOATED.
Evil Superman, corrupted and selfish heroes, conspiracy theories, world domination, name it, the movie has it ALL.

That movie was way ahead if it's time in 2009...
If it was released this year or last year it would be celebrated as the best thing ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2022
abduleez1:

Man, shit ain't easy.
E just be like I dey talk gibberish that day. Everyone, only me. It was a me vs the world situation. grin

Even one dude that I might wanna say still has a better understanding of universes still dey yarn okoto. Dude said Morbius is an MCU movie not Sony's. grin grin Just cause he saw Keaton's Vulture. grin

Nairaland is our safe space grin
We can come here and meet like minded people and not feel out of place...
Seun still needs to upgrade tho.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Kaycee7:
Lol! Then you get the "wrestling was real when Hogan and co were wrestling. These ones now are just acting" crowd. I no get strength for argument these days. I just shake my head and laugh. Or if I feel the okoto is too much, I drop the fax and then leave them to be arguing with my shadow.

I swear you Sabi them wella...One of my uncles was arguing with me that Kane and Undertaker were real brothers cry
This is someone I look up to cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WHITELIGHTER: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2022
seankafor:
will an Android box upscale the mkv and make it play?

Yes, it practically turns Ur tv into a smart tv...and plays all format
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2022
pu7pl3:

I swear you Sabi them wella...One of my uncles was arguing with me that Kane and Undertaker were real brothers cry
This is someone I look up to cry
Lol! I know the feeling. I dey just die the argument out of respect, make I no drag elder for mud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2022
Kaycee7:
Lol! I know the feeling. I dey just die the argument out of respect, make I no drag elder for mud.

I swear, that's what I did cos all these elders like doing ITK on top their ignorance.
But e pain me sha ngl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WHITELIGHTER: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Jurassic world is out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2022
DandeNumeruno:
Natalie Portman isn't as buff as we thought. Check those CGI markers on her arms.

Meanwhile, Taika Waikiki wearing a Wonder Woman sweat whilst shooting a Marvel film is wild. grin grin

She's buff tho. Chris also has those markers.
It's mainly online peeps trying to discredit her size gain that just comes up with this shït.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

That means u didn't watch Irishman
I did o, but it wasn't up to 3 hours. It was just about 2.4hours
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2022
pu7pl3:

That movie was way ahead if it's time in 2009...
If it was released this year or last year it would be celebrated as the best thing ever.

I'm telling you. That movie would be doing billion dollar grosses if it released now. Back then everyone wanted light hearted CBM stories, easy to digest and unserious.

It had realistic arcs, great storyline, great acting, premium CGI, pristine writing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2022
Ishilove:

Na lie. The Irishman was 3hrs30mns if I remember correctly. undecided

I remember using 5hrs watch that movie finish that day cos of my penchant of always rewinding and carefully assimilating storytelling if the writing is pretty good and engaging.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2022
Ishilove:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2022
abduleez1:

Na lie. The Irishman was 3hrs30mns if I remember correctly. undecided

I remember using 5hrs watch that movie finish that day cos of my penchant of always rewinding and carefully assimilating storytelling if the writing is pretty good and engaging.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2022
pu7pl3:

Nairaland is our safe space grin
We can come here and meet like minded people and not feel out of place...
Seun still needs to upgrade tho.

Yeah. One of my close friends always wondered what I do on NL always during that 2020 when everybody dey house. Dude dey use am yab me then till he got tired of it. Baba no know say na Kin spirit I dey find. grin

The upgrade is much needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Seriously?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Kaycee7:

Lol, that thing dey pain me ehn.
I just try to switch my ears and brain off make I no go vex rub elder mud. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2022
seankafor:

The mkv you downloaded are probably x265 format. TVs have been able to play basic x264 mkv for the past 6 or 7 years. If you your downloaded mp4 is x265 you will have the same problem.

As stated an android box will solve the problem.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2022
abduleez1:

I'm telling you. That movie would be doing billion dollar grosses if it released now. Back then everyone wanted light hearted CBM stories, easy to digest and unserious.

It had realistic arcs, great storyline, great acting, premium CGI, pristine writing.

Zack finished work there sha...I think it's a huge reason why he was called to spear head the DCEU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2022
Ishilove:

Seriously?

The real question now is where did you get your Irishman from. Maybe na naija isp friendly cut cheesy

The further you go the more you find.

TV movie cut, extended cut, directors cut, uncut cut..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) ... (3858) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: OhBritannia(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.