Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3774724 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) ... (3842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
"Thor: Love and Thunder" dropped from 86% to 74% inside a day and projections still put it at dropping further.

Modified: 71% now

Ngl....MCU phase 4 have been dodgy so far.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
oyaskii:
Reminding you of this fallacy from months ago...Brother Britania. wink

Lmao.... I be wan remind am the okoto wey him yarn that day during the argument btw me, you and him before I see say you've done a yeoman's job. grin grin

Baba say Taraji Better pass Voila and Regina King. grin grin We say make Baba produce Taraji's Emmy or Oscars, Baba choke. grin grin
She go get hard time to even level up with youngies like Lupita Ncyongo talkless of those timeless OG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

We watch superhero films to feel good, not to entertain suicidal and homicidal thoughts, chief. grin

Marvel doesn't want you to wallow when you could simply laugh in the face of tragedy.

You're right sha, after all said and done we watch superhero Movies to feel good but I prefer something like The Batman or Invincible or The Boys to Ragnarok cos In their own way they make you feel good too.

Those are real life emotions to me but it all boils down to preference sha.
Like me I don't joke with feats cheesy a superhero movie might be really good but if you mess up their feats it falls short for me.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
oyaskii:
If I see any major fallacy, i dey always keep receipts grin

I want to be like you brother. cheesy grin cheesy
What's the way Sensei?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
oyaskii:
"Thor: Love and Thunder" dropped from 86% to 74% inside a day and projections still put it at dropping further.

I guess people are tired of toomany quips and jokes

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
abduleez1:

I want to be like you brother. cheesy grin cheesy
What's the way Sensei?
Always file your receipt and await the day it sha come in handy comrade grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
oyaskii:
The stand you were on inkling on, on the said day was that Taraji P Henson was a better actress than Scarlett Johansson which is remotely not true.

And Taraji has a butt load of bad movies than Scarlett.
well to each it's own.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
abduleez1:

Lmao.... I be wan remind am the okoto wey him yarn that day during the argument btw me, you and him before I see say you've done a yeoman's job. grin grin

Baba say Taraji Better pass Voila and Regina King. grin grin We say make Baba produce Taraji's Emmy or Oscars, Baba choke. grin grin
She go get hard time to even level up with youngies like Lupita Ncyongo talkless of those timeless OG.
Bro!!! nobody said Teraji is better than voila and Regina.

i only said she was a better actress than scarlet Johanson.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
DrDax:

Well, she's Mary, full of 'grace' grin
Hahaha you will make a very good lyricist.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
oyaskii:
If I see any major fallacy, i dey always keep receipts grin
You na boss normally cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parizz: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
oyaskii:

which one is phase four again?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Neimar: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
OneKinGuy:
I wanna recommend this movie, Cha Cha Real Smooth. It's a feel good movie with original story, You won't regret it.

Bro I need more of this
I love it
Abeg recommend

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parizz: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
abduleez1:

i would pick Taraji over lupita or any young negro actresses. Forget fraud awards. Taraji can act. When i say act, i mean real acting with real emotions. Alongside regina hall she's one of my best black actresses.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parizz: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Purpl3:

You're right sha, after all said and done we watch superhero Movies to feel good but I prefer something like The Batman or Invincible or The Boys to Ragnarok cos In their own way they make you feel good too.

Those are real life emotions to me but it all boils down to preference sha.
Like me I don't joke with feats cheesy a superhero movie might be really good but if you mess up their feats it falls short for me.
i cried when natasha romanoff and tony stark lost their lives in Endgame(cries again). They were suppose to come back in one piece.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kamsi04:
Is anyone having the same problem or just me?
I haven't been able to open nkiri for two days now
it working now

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
abduleez1:

The fvvk... So Netflix got their hands on Atomic Blonde?

Yeah... I dunno if it's a good or bad thing from your tone. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parizz: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
oyaskii:
The stand you were on inkling on, on the said day was that Taraji P Henson was a better actress than Scarlett Johansson which is remotely not true.

And Taraji has a butt load of bad movies than Scarlett.
you are a racist

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
OhBritannia:

You're bias which is perfectly fine, but objectively, Theron Charlize is next level. Abeg try and watch Monster (2003) in your spare time, she finished work for that movie, even won an Academy award for it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Parizz:
you are a racist

So he's racist because he's being truthful?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
BankyGee:

How una take dey keep records like this? grin
Hope say I never fork up for this thread before, una even keep records pass Angel Gabriel grin
CIA de learn work from Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

It's a good thing. I heard they want to make it a franchise.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ishilove:

Very very funny movie. The ending was HILARIOUS. Gruesome, but hilarious cheesy
also found it hilarious, I wonder why some Twitter people were saying the movie was bad.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parizz: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
OhBritannia:
Hahaha you will make a very good lyricist.
mary mother of god deliver us from bloody mary/as we walk through the shadow of strife, i shall fear no maiming
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ishilove:

I don't know why I have zero interest in seeing Top Gun. Maybe because the first part did not interest me.
I didn't enjoy Top Gun too, but I think Maverick would be interesting (from what I saw in the trailer)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parizz: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

So he's racist because he's been truthful?
truth hurts
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

I don't like Netflix taking over beloved IP projects. They don't have the track record of great adaptations. The only W in recent memory is "Arcane".

The only big IP I'm hopeful of from Netflix is The Sandman. Avatar live action series, One Punch Man and One Piece don't give much inspiration.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
OhBritannia:

Still, she ain't lacing Scar Jo's shoes anytime soon. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
oyaskii:
Always file your receipt and await the day it sha come in handy comrade grin grin

Duly NOTED!!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Candidlady: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
DrDax:

Full Metal Jacket.

Greatest war film ever...

What bout 13 hours and black hawk down
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
It just occurred to me few days ago the level of ignorance majority of people are of the CBM universes. People watch the movies, know the characters but hardly their individual lore or the studio's history.
I'm talking about youths. People between 25-35.
Imagine person dey tell me say whether Thor fast during Superman comparison. Dude fvvking didn't know Thor has Superspeed and one of my bros saying Wonder Woman is the number one DC character and the first comic book character. The fvvk?? grin shocked

At least these ones know the different characters between Marvel and DC. But the in-universe knowledge or politics na F9.
Imagine being hopeful and co©ksure there will be a JL 2 & 3 of Zack Snyder's Justice League. See as 7 people dey follow me drag am, say that film can't just end like that. Part two must dey. embarassed
They don't know.

It's this weekend I knew and confirmed I'm a Nerd. cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
oyaskii:

There's only one great movie in MCU phase 4 and that is No Way Home.

Shang Chi is also good. Not great but good.

The other movies like Black Widow, Eternals, MoM are plagued with problems...

The D+ shows are a mixed bag too.

But hey, at least MCU is still a money spinner for Disney....that is what matters in the end in Hollywood....money.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mecka:
Naked Weapon will make you shout Oh my God! Blood of jesus! Elektra will make you say wow! she's incredible.
Electra...that old movie...
Funny how it was popular back in the days but see ratings

(1) (2) (3) ... (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) ... (3842) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.