Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3744374 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 10thDentist: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
It do be like this sometimes grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Collide (2022) - 7.8/10 ✔️

Locke & Key S3 = 7/10 ✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
10thDentist:
It do be like this sometimes grin

cheesy

Dem don chop belleful, now dem dey find food wey go burst their belle.

What does "struggling to find my sexuality" even means?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Blackspider:
They finished 2 that season. But i believe we will finish top 4 dis season. Don't laugh, trust the process cry

I believe you bro, I trust it too

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Blackspider: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
pu7pl3:

I believe you bro, I trust it too
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by myami: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Misfiring Realmadrid. Buy player, them no go buy. Where is that color boy that supports them?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by emiron18(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why Wizkid refused to acknowledge #Caterefe new song #Machala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp8WeJLYIPY
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 10thDentist: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
We've seen Ironman, I present to you guys:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jesus Christ!!! What happened to Emma Watson?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Damn! She looks like she did time in Azkaban.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
this stuff looks similar to the Chadwick Boseman own

GRIMMJOE:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kaycee7:
Looking like Voldemort sacrifice, this is what happens when you become a feminist.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
MJBOLT:
this stuff looks similar to the Chadwick Boseman own

Loss in weight, saggy and wrinkled skin, may be drugs, may be cancer, but one thing is certain, there is something wrong somewhere, I mean just look at her age mate, see nah.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 16, 2022
cuffee:
The A Team (2010) 10/10

Oh my god! This movie is super exciting. I was blown apart beyond expectation. From the beginning to the end. it was action galore. I couldn't leave my sit. It was as if i watching a live event in real time. The cast was great. Liam neeson and co. I love the over the top scenes. Very enthralling. Every moment was worth it. Never a dull moment. I was entertained. Kudos to Hollywood for a job well done. I enjoyed myself. Words cannot contain my excitement.

1.) “The A Team” 8/10 - one of the best movies that I thoroughly enjoyed. Each time I’m lonely & bored, I just fast forward to the scene of the KonigsBank Building where the Alpha Team went to retrieve the stolen plates from Brock Pike and General Morrison.

Damn It! That movie is dope as fvck! grin

What about the scene where the Alpha Team went to rescue Captain Murdoch from the Psychiatric Ward at Mannheim ? grin

The Tarmac scene? C-130 Hercules vs Mercedes Benz G-wagon? grin

2.) “Green Zone” 8/10 - is another very interesting movie that I like so much.

The evil wrought in Iraq by the “United Snakes” can never be quantified.

Seeing the city of Baghdad light-up in flames at night from the bombing sorties really got me thinking & analyzing the innumerable atrocities committed all over the world - in the guise of foisting Democracy -by Uncle Sam.

3.) “World War Z” 8/10 - Damn it! The Israeli scene where the security perimeter at the Jerusalem Salvation Gates were breached by the zombies is nothing short of; in the immortal words of Patrick Obahiagbon - odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga. grin

Like my people would say: “Iroyin o to afojuba” - “You need to see this with your korokoro eyes” grin

4.) “Dr. Strangelove 1964” 9/10 - Anytime I feel like laughing, I just fast-forward this movie to the War Room scene where the Amerikan President invited the Russian Ambassador to speak with the Russian President (Dmitry Kissoff) on the phone. grin

General Buck Turgidson is the reason why I so much love this movie. grin

When the Russian Ambassador entered into the War Room and told one of the waiters to bring him Havana cigar, and an Amerikan General offered him a Jamaican cigar, the Russian Ambassador said thank you, no! I do not support the work of imperialist stooges, to which the Amerikan General replied him - Only Communist stooges huh! grin

5.) “The Meg”. 8/10 - Jason Statham is one of my best actors. This movie is full of horrific surprises.

6.) And finally for tonight - “Shooter” 8/10 - Mark Wahlberg is another bad ass that I don’t joke with.

Download Links: 9jarocks.net

The reason I rate “9jarocks.net” over “Netnaija.net” is simply because it always throw in old Hollywood movies (which, in my opinion - are far better) along with the new ones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hopefulLandlord: 5:01am On Aug 16, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Loss in weight, saggy and wrinkled skin, may be drugs, may be cancer, but one thing is certain, there is something wrong somewhere, I mean just look at her age mate, see nah.
Emma Watson 10 years time

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2022
GRIMMJOE:

Looks like drugs but it's not drugs undecided same thing happened to Keira Knightley,prince Charles , I guess British pple age faster than the rest of the world due to the incest committed by their ancestors undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2022
GRIMMJOE:

She's British bruh , British ancestors committed alot of incest in the medieval age to preserve their royal bloodline , if you have seen game of thrones you will what I'm saying
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2022
blingxx:

She's British bruh , British ancestors committed alot of incest in the medieval age to preserve their royal bloodline , if you have seen game of thrones you will what I'm saying
Why do you confidently say this? Is Watson even of royalty?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2022
blingxx:

Looks like drugs but it's not drugs undecided same thing happened to Keira Knightley,prince Charles , I guess British pple age faster than the rest of the world due to the incest committed by their ancestors undecided
omo where did this assumption come from abeg grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
Why do you confidently say this? Is Watson even of royalty?

The Brits get old too quickly grin just assuming
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
meobizy:
In this era of 4K and 1080p high definition video, Nairalanders still consume media in 480p standard definition?! Tufia, you hungry children. Tufia!
Na Buhari cause am. If Tinubu make mistake enter, na 3gp we go begin dey download

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
GRIMMJOE:

probably one of those nonsense vegan diets first worlders love to deceive themselves with.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bisqit: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Looking like Voldemort sacrifice, this is what happens when you become a feminist.
There's nothing wrong with her. Just the usual symptom of aging. Don't forget she's white and white women above 30 don't age well.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bisqit: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
she survived luekaemia at birth
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bisqit: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
blingxx:

tell me more. Who fùcked who?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
bisqit:
tell me more. Who fùcked who?

Too much British documentaries bruh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Day Shift

Pure Cruise!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
meobizy:
In this era of 4K and 1080p high definition video, Nairalanders still consume media in 480p standard definition?! Tufia, you hungry children. Tufia!
which kind useless mentality be this one? Na goats them do the 480p for? Or make the person go steal because they wan watch 4k quality? Abeg get out

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chibudollar:
which kind useless mentality be this one? Na goats them do the 480p for? Or make the person go steal because they wan watch 4k quality? Abeg get out
That's a bot.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
That's a bot.
Not a bot, a jobless Nairalander. The handle is known for making annoying comments. That's his stock in trade.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by typicalgamer(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kaycee7:

You sick f@&k grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.