Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3742673 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Russia is free to make their own chart busting, critically acclaimed blockbuster where a single Russian infantryman beats fat out of shape American navy seals

Showcasing Army strength in movies goes against everything the Russian military doctrine stands for.

I used to attend Special Forces Games & Exhibition in Grozny, Chechnya back in the day. U.S Navy Seals, Airborne Troopers, Delta Force, Rangers and Special Forces from all over the world took part in it.

Every damn time the Russians came up top of every task set before them. Forget the hype about U.S Army & Navy Seals, Russia's special forces are the real deal.

You'll never know this unless you've been to Russia. They don't showcase it in their movies.

The real details about the strength of the Russian Army is guarded as a state secret. The Americans know this which is why they thread carefully so as not to upset the Great Brown Bear Russia.

They have a whole university dedicated to special forces training alone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hope2014(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Please can anyone recommend movies for the weekend
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
WriterNig:

Showcasing Army strength in movies goes against everything Russia's military doctrine stands for.

I used to attend Special Forces Games & Exhibition in Grozny, Chechnya back in the day, U.S Navy Seals, Airborne Troopers, Delta Force, Rangers and Special Forces from all over the world took part in.

Every damn time the Russians came up top of every task set before them. Forget the hype about U.S Army & Navy Seals, Russia's special forces are the real deal.

You'll never know this if you've never been to Russia. They don't showcase it in their movies.

The real details about the strength of the Russian Army is guarded as a state secret. The Americans know this which is why they thread carefully so as not to upset the Great Brown Bear Russia.

They have a whole university dedicated to special forces training alone.

yeah yeah yeah

which is why it was the winter that bailed them out in 1943, and why some camel herders chased them out of afghanisatn and why they are still yet to properly occupy ukraine in their special military operation.

military displays are simply dick waving

you think the US showcases all their weapons in movies?

did the blackbird ever feature in movies through the cold war?

the only reason why no one treads around the russian bear is nuclear weapons and MAD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cypress042(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hope2014:
Movie man tongue

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Zoharariel:
There are so many loopholes in the plot of this movie Top Gun: Maverick.

In the movie, the Amerikan Navy was tasked with destroying an uranium enrichment plant, which sits in between two mountains or a canyon.

1.) The Bandit Fighter Jets: The bandit or enemy fighter jets depicted in the movie is obviously the Russian Sukhoi SU-57 stealth multi role fighter.

The capabilities of these badass flying machines were grossly downplayed & understated in this movie. You can Google the capabilities of Sukhoi SU-57.

REALITY: Needles to say, all the intruding F/A-18 Jets would just be going up in flames boom, boom, boom, without even seeing the SU-57 coming.

Think about it. The “INVINCIBLE” F/A-18 Fighters would fly into an enemy territory fiam, fiam, fiam, undetected as if it is Nigeria or Zimbabwe we’re talking about.

Habaaa! Make una use una head small naa. If this were possible, the war in Ukraine would have ended on the 3rd day since Maverick-type Pilots would have been scrambled and ordered to bomb the Donetsk, Luhansk and even the Kremlin while the Ruskies are still sleeping & snoring in their beds. grin

2.) Missile Defense Systems: The surface-to-air-missile systems deployed to protect the target (the uranium enrichment plant) is a Soviet era S-125 Neva which was built is 1961.

REALITY: The enemy or should I say Russia would NEVER deploy a 60-year old Missile Defense Systems to protect an important underground uranium site.

Instead, a more advanced Missile Defense Systems would be waiting for the intruders.

Even North Korea (DPRK) would not make that stupid mistake, else her Nuclear capabilities would have been severely degraded long time ago.

3.) The Tomahawk Cruise Missiles: In the movie, barrage of Tomahawk Cruise Missiles were fired to destroy the enemy air base ahead of the mission in order to knock out their interceptive & retaliatory capabilities.

REALITY: No single one of those Tomahawk Cruise Missiles would hit their target (the enemy air base).

Let us even remove the S-500 from the equation.

All those Missiles would be intercepted & destroyed by the combination of S-400 Triumf + BUK Missile Systems + Pantsir S2 or simply deflected into the Sea or Ocean by changing the course of the Missiles as was done in Syria. grin

It has happened so many times before especially in Syria, and the Air Defense Systems that repelled these attacks on Syria were the outdated S-125 Neva and the S-200 Angara, as the Russia’s delivery of the S-300 to Syria was completed in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11AiTgL6W_M

For these outlined reasons, I therefore rate the movie Topgun: Maverick 4/10. Even the 2005 movie “Stealth” is much more interesting & enjoyable than this brainwashing nonsense.

In my opinion, Topgun: Maverick is just another entertaining Hollywood overhyped movie made to poison undiscerning minds and nothing more.

In reality, even the aircraft carrier (and the entire crew) on which this “impossible mission” was executed would be swimming at the bottom of the Pacific or Atlantic Ocean - I am not joking.

You are free to rate the movie anyway you like it. Movies are just stories that are embellished to entertain audiences. They are not real project works where every T is crossed and every I is dotted. To satisfy the intellectual accuracy you are referring to will make a lot of movies boring. Secondly, it will require revealing military secrets that will compromise the defense of the country. Just enjoy it for its entertainment value and do not stress yourself. I even applaud the American movie industry that has over the years provided value to their audience in a way that no other country has.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hope2014:
- Prey
- Day Shift
- The Gray Man
- Green Lantern: Beware My Power
- Everything Everywhere All at Once
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

this is how you show how small your iq is

an intelligent person would have said farm implement - would would have translated to hoe

as it is you are on the same level as those 10 year gamers whose only insults have to do with mothers

please keep me out of your granny incest fetish

small wonder you watch below 480p, you can only get it off to old women, but you need the wrinkles and folds to be as blurred as possible

such a shame you were serially molested in your childhood and now have a macron style fetish and a lack of confidence around women of your age

google macron as i am sure that also went over the empty vacuous cavern between your ears

oya take - dont cum all over your screen. its in 480p for your wan-king pleasure

Don't kink shame. Old broads are like fine wine. The older they get, the more delicious, but the drier. Just ask the resident GILF chaser, OhBritannia, he knows a thing or two about wanking it to grandmas.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Don't kink shame. Old broads are like fine wine. The older they get, the more delicious, but the drier. Just ask the resident GILF chaser, OhBritannia, he knows a thing or two about wanking it to grandmas.
He's an idoít.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mirinder: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
WriterNig:

Showcasing Army strength in movies Russian military doctrine stands for.

I used to attend Special Forces Games & Exhibition in Grozny, Chechnya back in the day. U.S Navy Seals, Airborne Troopers, Delta Force, Rangers and Special Forces from all over the world took part in it.

You'll never know this unless you've been to Russia. They don't showcase it in their movies.

They have a whole university dedicated to specialalone.
between russia and North korea who do you think has the ability to cause a thanos?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Yes nah, isn't your mom a hoe? That's the farm animal I'm talking about.

And the only place I'm coming is on her tits, as I make her ass bounce, Gigi gidi gidi. cheesy

You do you, man. I can't relate, but if old gals make you happy, carry on, it's a free world.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Team Soldier Boy grin cheesy

You know me na, I only beat up on bitch arse niggaz.

Dude is free to jack off to vicky, but he should have the common sense to limit his insults to me. I can't help it if he was in an incestuous relationship with his mum because his dad suddenly started fking farm animals and neglecting the old bag and she had to turn to micro dick joe to pick up the slack
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

You do you, man. I can't relate, but if old gals make you happy, carry on, it's a free world.
Look at someone who still living under his parents telling me what to do.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Dude is free to jack off to vicky, but he should have the common sense to limit his insults to me. I can't help it if he was in an incestuous relationship with his mum because his dad suddenly started fking farm animals and neglecting the old bag and she had to turn to micro dick joe to pick up the slack

Man, you're a fetish racist. Remember the adage, "once you go old, you never go back." Solider Boy and OhBritannia can relate. Allow the guy to have his kink in peace joor.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Look at someone who still living under his parents telling me what to do.

That's uncalled for, bruh. Isn't it obvious that I'm on your side? I'm not a racist fetishist. Enjoy your kink in peace, bro.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Your father is a rapist, he raped a monkey and they gave birth you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

That's uncalled for, bruh. Isn't it obvious that I'm on your side? I'm not a racist fetishist. Enjoy your kink in peace, bro.
Ok, sorry.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Your father is a rapist, he raped a monkey and they gave birth you.

Is it possible for you to come up with your own insults instead of dropping chinko versions of mine?

How many times were you dropped on your head?

This level of stupidity from you pass congenital.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Why are you projecting na

We know you were the result of a gan-g bang when your mother was blacked out drunk. Something that involved your father, a dog, a leper and the neighbourhood drunkard. Which is why she wanted to flush you down the toilet. As it is the dog is probably the actual father, beleive it or not
I pray you sister get hit by a trailer, so I can eat the corpse.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Ok, sorry.

That's more like it. Don't fvck your mom though. Incest is where I draw the line.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
I pray you sister get hit by a trailer, so I can eat the corpse.

Finally an attempt at an original Insult.

Unfortunately all you have told us is that you are a cannibal. And you are still projecting. Something clearly ran over your head, which is why you are posting with less than half a brain cheesy

GRIMMJOE the flasheater

A mindless zombie let loose among us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Is it possible for you to come up with your own insults instead of dropping chinko versions of mine?

How many times were you dropped on your head?

This level of stupidity from you pass congenital.
Your mother is too fat, the rope cuts everytime she tries to hang her self.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Your mother is too fat, the cuts everytime she tries to hang her self.

You dey Google am now?

It's your mother so fat, you nincompoop

Do you know anything at all?

Grimmjoes mother is so fat she fell in the grand canyon and got stuck!

Eddie beating on dave in nutty Prof

Have you learned something today, dunce? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.