Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3749500 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2022
⬇️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newguy1(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2022
Top gun maverick 10/10
Pls if u need a movie for the weekend just take this and watch dont over prepare for a mind blowing movie but just go n watch a good nice not so complicated classic from Tom cruise

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2022
Prey 2022 |6.8/10|

I initially did not understand the physics behind how she killed the predator but later understood it after rewatching a scene.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Team Soldier Boy grin cheesy

You know me na, I only beat up on bitch arse niggaz.

Dude is free to jack off to vicky, but he should have the common sense to limit his insults to me. I can't help it if he was in an incestuous relationship with his mum because his dad suddenly started fking farm animals and neglecting the old bag and she had to turn to micro dick joe to pick up the slack
Obara Jesus
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2022
My eyes are peppery from all the cussing it hath beholdeth
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pocohantas(f): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Finally an attempt at an original Insult.

Unfortunately all you have told us is that you are a cannibal. And you are still projecting. Something clearly ran over your head, which is why you are posting with less than half a brain cheesy

Lol…
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol…
Poco, what's up with your signature? It is just getting longer and longer grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pocohantas(f): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Omo. Naso my titles dey long.

Now wey I put am for signature, everybody done rest small. They are even dragging my evening newspapership with me. Suddenly I am no more old. God is good o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2022
It seems the kind of movies posted have some kind of theme?

Haven't seen discussions about romance movies or Zeeworld or chick flicks... movies that are not of the action/fantasy genre?

Anyway. Nobody is holding anybody. I could start it whenever I'm watching some Disney or Barbie movie anytime cheesy. Lemme look for a discussion on Power fess, even though it's a series.

Ishilove:

E go soon long pass the Mississippi River. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2022
Explorers:
Any link to download?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Now wey I put am for signature, everybody done rest small. They are even dragging my evening newspapership with me. Suddenly I am no more old. God is good o grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
So far, TOP GUN: Maverick is worth every damn 2hrs plus. I enjoyed every bit. I will still rewatch after I see his first TOP GUN 1986. It's been almost 2 decades I watched it.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nilon: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
It seems the kind of movies posted have some kind of theme?

Haven't seen discussions about romance movies or Zeeworld or chick flicks... movies that are not of the action/fantasy genre?

Anyway. Nobody is holding anybody. I could start it whenever I'm watching some Disney or Barbie movie anytime cheesy. Lemme look for a discussion on Power fess.

E go soon long pass the Mississippi River. grin
what are you bitches doing there?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nilon: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
pocohantas:

what are you bitches doing here? Is this family thread? Fùck men!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nilon:
what are you bitches doing there?

Go tell them say you no meet me for house. Try later.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nilon:
what are you bitches doing here? Is this family thread? Fùck men!
It is like your head is not correct.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nilon: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ishilove:
My eyes are peppery from all the cussing it hath beholdeth
whats your bra size?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mac0: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
WriterNig:

Showcasing Army strength in movies goes against everything the Russian military doctrine stands for.

I used to attend Special Forces Games & Exhibition in Grozny, Chechnya back in the day. U.S Navy Seals, Airborne Troopers, Delta Force, Rangers and Special Forces from all over the world took part in it.

Every damn time the Russians came up top of every task set before them. Forget the hype about U.S Army & Navy Seals, Russia's special forces are the real deal.

You'll never know this unless you've been to Russia. They don't showcase it in their movies.

The real details about the strength of the Russian Army is guarded as a state secret. The Americans know this which is why they thread carefully so as not to upset the Great Brown Bear Russia.

They have a whole university dedicated to special forces training alone.

Nahh.. Bro you're too obsessed with Russia, their military and Putin. It's annoying.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nilon: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Go tell them say you no meet me for house. Try later.
You i'm gonna make sure i find you in real life. And when i do, i'm gonna make sure you be my seventh wife.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mac0: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
This thread no longer serves its purpose as a movie thread. It's now infested with market women, SIMPs and feminists. Yuck I'm out.

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mac0:
This thread no longer serve its purpose as a movie thread. It's now infested with market women, SIMPs and feminists. Yuck I'm out.

This thread has over 3,000 pages and over 2 millions reads, and this is about my fifth comment on here- yet, it is now that the thread's purpose has been defeated? Because I/we commented? When as at 9 a.m. this morning, people were still dropping reviews (and will continue to do so after today). You say we ain't shit and our heads should not be getting big, and then you go around making comments that exactly shows that we are something and you start crying that we're feeling like kingkongs online.

Perhaps it would please you if we no come comment for NL again, as per na your family heirloom? Because we stay jeje on our own, minded our business and commented, and yet out of over 100k posts, you had to single ours out as the sole reason for the thread's derailment ba? That is how you people will be looking for trouble and start claiming victims when you get a response back in equal measure. Pray tell, where are the feminists that infested this thread? Is it Explorer? Purple? Kaycee? Abdul? Are the simps Dierichh, Kusher, MJB...? Or is it WriterNiig and Zoha that are the market women? Because there are so many people here.

You have made only 53 posts, and over 70% of it are quotations to poco hantas (I got one honorable mention, even with a cc to poco still). You were calling her an orphan and analysing her age and family history, so I guess it's safe to conclude where this comment is coming from.

I have addressed you now, are you satisfied? Shebi you have gotten attention, e don belleful you?

Please, leave the thread and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Oh, remember to leave a small crack open for when you'll come back in with your alternate moniker, though.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Abduleez1....... Are you seeing what I am seeing?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Calibrator:
Abduleez1....... Are you seeing what I am seeing?

A new movie? But you didn't mention the title??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Predators vs Aliens : Dawn of Vawulence
Magnoliaa:

A new movie? But you didn't mention the title??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nilon:
You i'm gonna make sure i find you in real life. And when i do, i'm gonna make sure you be my seventh wife.
why is it that if una see women for a thread like this, una body go dey tickle..

Una no fit calm down for once angry

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by michigang: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Assassin's Creed
The film sweet well well. Come and see action. And nobody here recommended it. People are wicked oh hmm. I'm still watching sha. Kaycee7 add it to your weekend watchlist
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by XY01: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Calibrator:
Predators vs Aliens : Dawn of Vawulence

Fork!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Theriddler: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
That person that said that 9jarocks is better than netnaija
I know say na your opinion but then suppose flog you for that opinion
Mtcheeww

8 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rewatch: 7.5/10

Sorry,Come again you say what?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by myami: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
So brainiac was a person
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

This thread has over 3,000 pages and over 2 millions reads, and this is about my fifth comment on here- yet, it is now that the thread's purpose has been defeated? Because I/we commented? When as at 9 a.m. this morning, people were still dropping reviews (and will continue to do so after today). You say we ain't shit and our heads should not be getting big, and then you go around making comments that exactly shows that we are something and you start crying that we're feeling like kingkongs online.

Perhaps it would please you if we no come comment for NL again, as per na your family heirloom? Because we stay jeje on our own, minded our business and commented, and yet out of over 100k posts, you had to single ours out as the sole reason for the thread's derailment ba? That is how you people will be looking for trouble and start claiming victims when you get a response back in equal measure. Pray tell, where are the feminists that infested this thread? Is it Explorer? Purple? Kaycee? Abdul? Are the simps Dierichh, Kusher, MJB...? Or is it WriterNiig and Zoha that are the market women? Because there are so many people here.

You have made only 53 posts, and over 70% of it are quotations to poco hantas (I got one honorable mention, even with a cc to poco still). You were calling her an orphan and analysing her age and family history, so I guess it's safe to conclude where this comment is coming from.

I have addressed you now, are you satisfied? Shebi you have gotten attention, e don belleful you?

Please, leave the thread and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Oh, remember to leave a small crack open for when you'll come back in with your alternate moniker, though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: johnyace(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.