Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,913 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3727184 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2022
Biopics everywhere!!
We're in a full-blown season of reliving the lives of our favourite rockstars. cheesy

Guess it's time I check out Rocketman.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

don't worry - its ok to be intimidated by the League of Extraordinary Posters.
the Glorious Movie Thread Master Race cool
the biggest IQs, sharpest Intellects and most glorious gbolas this thread has ever seen.
how can smooth brained, single digit IQ, pico dick posters not cower in fear from the blinding brilliance of our posts?
this is what goes through their feeble minds when any of us drop incisive, mind blowing analyses of movies
the Gentlemen of Culture are here again ! i better run back to 4chan to carry water for cuck white boys!
as for the chicks - this is what happens - note the dweebs looking sad in the background tongue
how can the micro IQ, nano prick dweebs not player hate! it is as inevitable as Thanos cool
see them - small minds discussing people while the big brain minds of bully alliance discuss ideas tongue
This meme... is disturbing... embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:00am On Sep 16, 2022
abduleez1:
Biopics everywhere!!
We're in a full-blown season of reliving the lives of our favourite rockstars. cheesy

I don't know why I'm not interested in any of them. I've not even downloaded Elvis

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Another Cashgrab/Cow to be milked shocked

Disney is nothing but a milk factory for old movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2022

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2022
abduleez1:

I dey tell you... grin grin

That man's brain is on steroids, fvcking diabolical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2022
I didn't buy data for peace.... V is the only option!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2022
Ishilove:

I don't know why I'm not interested in any of them. I've not even downloaded Elvis

You should asap.

Worth the watch.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2022
abduleez1:
Biopics everywhere!!

She reminds me of Naomi Harris Miss Moneypenny
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samistry(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Wierd Al Yanckovic with Daniel Radcliffe also coming soon
abduleez1:
Biopics everywhere!!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2022
samistry:
Wierd Al Yanckovic with Daniel Radcliffe also coming soon

Yeah. I saw the trailer few weeks back. Just downloaded it to watch later till YouTube somehow restricted the video for Premium only membership.

I will go check it out soon enough.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Ishilove:

You're missing premium entertainment I tell you.
The few biopics I've watched are batshit too fvvking good. Bohemian Rhapsody and Elvis will easily get 9/10 if not perfect scores.

Rami Malek and Austin Butler finish work for their performance.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Equilibrium

Still one of my favourite Christian Bale movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
DrDax:

You should asap.

Worth the watch.
Thanks. I've done that
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Thor: Love and Thunder

Hollywood keeps pushing the gay narrative up our faces. Disgusting angry

Taika Waititi should stick to comedies. I would have preferred a grittier, darker storyline as Thor from the comics is a dark character, but alas, he is now a blonde, not too intelligent bombshell saying dumb things.

Bleh. The movie is good for laughs but not much else.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Oejozeff(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hey guys PLEASE check out the animation I did For Xploit comedy with my PC on YouTube �����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDsme0-ZFdQ
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chillychill(f): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ilamina(f): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Watching notebook

Quite slow for me

But with patience and repeating it all over again

They are so many cute , sexy and interesting scenes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ilamina(f): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Why is everyone so mean to me

Is it because I am bush
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ishilove:

Taika Waititi should stick to comedies. I would have preferred a grittier, darker storyline as Thor from the comics is a dark character, but alas, he is now a blonde, not too intelligent bombshell saying dumb things.

Thought I was the only one who got bored. Heck, I will only recommend the movie for kids or to someone who suffers from insomnia - you will sleep. Other people who got my feedback about the movie called me a critic. It's fine.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hope2014(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ilamina:
Why is everyone so mean to me

Is it because I am bush
Not everyone can be mean to you. Wetin happen? Which latest movie is interesting?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Thor: Love and Thunder...... 4/10
This movie is utter crap. Filled with cringe unfunny jokes that doesn't land.
Christian Bale was the only serious character, the rest na just comedians. This is the worst marvel movie I've ever watched. I dunno what Feige and Waititi were thinking.

Black Swan .......7/10
Great acting from Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. At times you get confused what Nina sees as real or her imaginary demons. Real slow burn psychological thriller, but delivers at the end. Wonder why some term it an erotic movie. I hardly saw anything giving it that classification. undecided

A Most Violent Year......7/10
Oscar Isaac and Jessica Chastain never disappoints.
Nice plot twist at the end.

Jurassic World: Dominion......5/10
This is the worst movie from the trilogy. Very forgettable movie. Watched it almost 3 weeks ago and could barely remember the plot. Very weak movie, I slept a lot for days before struggling to finish it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HajiaNotu: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
A fall from Grace

Nor bad if you like suspense thriller undecided

8/10 for me wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ishilove:

You can't satisfy human beings.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
chillychill:
cheesy grin
Trash! We don't need it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Esthered: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thought I was the only one who got bored. Heck, I will only recommend the movie for kids or to someone who suffers from insomnia - you will sleep. Other people who got my feedback about the movie called me a critic. It's fine.
I watched the movie at the cinema and it wasn't worth it. The children using toys as weapons to fight was the height of it.
Just as Madam Ishi said, the gay narrative sef tire me.
Marvel has a lot of work to do with their script. Even the graphics showed that it's the same team that are doing it if you've followed their movies, especially when they're using their powers.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by meobizy(f): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
2022 and Nairalanders are still browsing the internet with Opera mini? Tufia! Is that how you children download pirated films? No wonder. Broke human beings.

I long stopped arguing in this platform. The people who insult most are those struggling to manage telecom companies’ free ten megabytes allocation. Once the thing finish na Freebasics get una. SMH.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I used to think you were a sociopath who doesn't like fun. I'm quite surprised.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by fman(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
meobizy:
2022 and Nairalanders are still browsing the internet with Opera mini? Tufia! Is that how you children download pirated films? No wonder. Broke human beings.

I long stopped arguing in this platform. The people who insult most are those struggling to manage telecom companies’ free ten megabytes allocation. Once the thing finish na Freebasics get una. SMH.
I guess u r one of them!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
neztar:
I used to think you were a sociopath who doesn't like fun. I'm quite surprised.

Lol. I flex pass you sef. Anywhere enjoyment dey, carry me go there. Although, I get drained easily.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
abduleez1:
Thor: Love and Thunder...... 4/10
This movie is utter crap. Filled with cringe unfunny jokes that doesn't land.
Christian Bale was the only serious character, the rest na just comedians. This is the worst marvel movie I've ever watched. I dunno what Feige and Waititi were thinking.

Black Swan .......7/10
Great acting from Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. At times you get confused what Nina sees as real or her imaginary demons. Real slow burn psychological thriller, but delivers at the end. Wonder why some term it an erotic movie. I hardly saw anything giving it that classification. undecided

A Most Violent Year......7/10
Oscar Isaac and Jessica Chastain never disappoints.
Nice plot twist at the end.

Jurassic World: Dominion......5/10
This is the worst movie from the trilogy. Very forgettable movie. Watched it almost 3 weeks ago and could barely remember the plot. Very weak movie, I slept a lot for days before struggling to finish it.
Have you seen Miss Bala?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. I flex pass you sef. Anywhere enjoyment dey, carry me go there. Although, I get drained easily.
I would love to take you out. You seem like an interesting person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.