Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3726994 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
meobizy:
2022 and Nairalanders are still browsing the internet with Opera mini? Tufia! Is that how you children download pirated films? No wonder. Broke human beings.

I long stopped arguing in this platform. The people who insult most are those struggling to manage telecom companies’ free ten megabytes allocation. Once the thing finish na Freebasics get una. SMH.

Lol. I love your use of satire even though I think you are just an empty barrel.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
neztar:
I would love to take you out. You seem like an interesting person.

No wam. I bam.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Esthered:

I watched the movie at the cinema and it wasn't worth it. The children using toys as weapons to fight was the height of it.
Just as Madam Ishi said, the gay narrative sef tire me.
Marvel has a lot of work to do with their script. Even the graphics showed that it's the same team that are doing it if you've followed their movies, especially when they're using their powers.

I expected a lot from Marvel going by the preceding episodes. To say I was utterly annoyed is an understatement, especially when the kids had to use their toys as weapons, that part made me laugh so hard. Looks like comedy and what children should watch. Money wasted. I hope the forthcoming one will be better.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
meobizy:
2022 and Nairalanders are still browsing the internet with Opera mini? Tufia! Is that how you children download pirated films? No wonder. Broke human beings.

I long stopped arguing in this platform. The people who insult most are those struggling to manage telecom companies’ free ten megabytes allocation. Once the thing finish na Freebasics get una. SMH.
is this weed talking or insanity
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
neztar:
You can't satisfy human beings.
One thing you can't take away from Bale: he is a consummate actor. He is the true star of the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Insanity
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I expected a lot from Marvel going by the preceding episodes. To say I was utterly annoyed is an understatement, especially when the kids had to use their toys as weapons, that part made me laugh so hard. Looks like comedy and what children should watch. Money wasted. I hope the forthcoming one will be better.

Which forthcoming one??

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Geofavor(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
chillychill:
cheesy grin
They're prolly gonna try to make amber the hero.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thought I was the only one who got bored. Heck, I will only recommend the movie for kids or to someone who suffers from insomnia - you will sleep. Other people who got my feedback about the movie called me a critic. It's fine.
I wouldn't really call it boring. I just find the storyline cringey and the jokes unnecessary
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
pu7pl3:

Which forthcoming one??

There should be another forthcoming episode (s), I presume. Just like the other "THORS".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

There should be another forthcoming episode (s), I presume. Just like the other "THORS".

Was any Thor project announced? I hope you know this is the 4th Thor movie.

I don't think we would see a Thor movie for a very long time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

No wam. I bam.
alright. In case you change your mind, holla.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ishilove:

I wouldn't really call it boring. I just find the storyline cringey and the jokes unnecessary

I slept, ma'am.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
pu7pl3:

Maybe in the next 5 years.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Maybe in the next 5 years.

Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
pu7pl3:

Bruh grin grin grin, I'd like to get high with you and then watch you ramble on in real life grin grin
It's outstanding grin

be kiaful what you wish for wink

me in real life cry cry cry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
neztar:
Have you seen Miss Bala?

Nope. Didn't give it much thought. It's one 2018/19 horror movie or something.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

be kiaful what you wish for wink

me in real life cry cry cry

Nice try grin
But I know for sure it's not true cos a Gloriousgbola cant be wielded under all that Fupa

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ilamina(f): 1:24am On Sep 17, 2022
The notebook

I managed to watch till the end

Nice movie

All these movies I used to consider boring. .
With patience and perseverance you can't watch them till the end

Used to watch only black American movies, trying to open minded these days and learn about white movies

Especially movies watched by my friends that attended montessori primary school

Since they said it's the best school in Nigeria
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ilamina(f): 2:28am On Sep 17, 2022
I never understood the hype of Brad pitt

Until I just finished watching the curious case of the benjamin button

It was boring at the beginning
Now I am enjoying every minute
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2022
I see Keanu, I say bring it on...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2022
AnfieldFan:
I see Keanu, I say bring it on...

I hope this is somehow connected to the main DCEU timeline. Cos I'm getting tired of main characters in elseworld stories.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2022
abduleez1:

I hope this is somehow connected to the main DCEU timeline. Cos I'm getting tired of main characters in elseworld stories.

You already know it's not connected cos the DCEU already has a black Constantine if I'm not mistaken.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2022
pu7pl3:

You already know it's not connected cos the DCEU already has a black Constantine if I'm not mistaken.

I don't like that Black Constantine idea. angry
Zaslav is a Dumbo then if he continues fragmenting main characters. This seems counter clockwise from the things he's been rambling about for months.
Unless, this is probably a quick cash grab.

Why I'm asking if it's connected is cos it's also from JJ Abrams who is prepping for a new Constantine project as well as JLD projects proper.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Greatdesi(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2022
pu7pl3:

Wasn't announced directly but Zeus tasks his son, Hercules to kill Thor.
That should be in the next Thor
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2022
The woman king 6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by fman(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Baddestguyp:
please don't mind
Meobizy,
Check my signature
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FrankiB11: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
everything everywhere all at once is the best movie this year!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
abduleez1:

I don't like that Black Constantine idea. angry
Zaslav is a Dumbo then if he continues fragmenting main characters. This seems counter clockwise from the things he's been rambling about for months.
Unless, this is probably a quick cash grab.

Why I'm asking if it's connected is cos it's also from JJ Abrams who is prepping for a new Constantine project as well as JLD projects proper.

or maybe this news is fake and we still going with the previous JJ Abrams plan or maybe this was the initial plan...
I'm just indifferent about it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Greatdesi:

Wasn't announced directly but Zeus tasks his son, Hercules to kill Thor.
That should be in the next Thor

Let's see then
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
neztar:
alright. In case you change your mind, holla.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
3000 years of longing (4/10)

I just can't point out the purpose of this movie , I keep thinking it will have of plot twist but they is none undecided just a bunch of bed time stories and two great actors

(1) (2) (3) ... (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: TopeQs, DrDax, emojay(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.