Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3737076 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) ... (3831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Movie lovers and for those looking for unlimited MTN browsing, you can use this one, it's fast according to the person that sent it to me—if your own successful connects, make sure you download all the movies you want to download before it stops.

Download HA Tunnel on play store; I have uploaded screenshots below for you to follow the steps

After downloading, update the app and open, once it opens, go to custom or home from the second screenshot and choose MTN unlimited 2022 and connect, once it successfully connects minimize it and download everything you can download ASAP.

Note that I am sharing it for people on this thread, so please don't post this outside this thread.

Enjoy!

Cc;Brokeloser
Downloaded it months ago. Worked for about 24 hours before it stopped working
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lkillbrokehoes: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2022
Octopusssy:

Downloaded it months ago. Worked for about 24 hours before it stopped working
You could have added more time to it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Brokeloser: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Movie lovers and for those looking for unlimited MTN browsing, you can use this one, it's fast according to the person that sent it to me—if your own successful connects, make sure you download all the movies you want to download before it stops.

Download HA Tunnel on play store; I have uploaded screenshots below for you to follow the steps

After downloading, update the app and open, once it opens, go to custom or home from the second screenshot and choose MTN unlimited 2022 and connect, once it successfully connects minimize it and download everything you can download ASAP.

Note that I am sharing it for people on this thread, so please don't post this outside this thread.

Enjoy!

Cc;Brokeloser
Just coming online now.I already tried this method when those two niggas ignored me I searched online but it didn't work.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hopefulLandlord: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
MJBOLT:
Barbarian
Blade of 47 Ronin.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
abduleez1:
Let The Right One In grin cheesy grin
Captain America: Civil War
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Happy Halloween..... cheesy

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
abduleez1:
Happy Halloween..... cheesy

Na this kind Halloween I dey like

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Escape From Mogadishu (2022)- 9/10
Thrilling...
Edge of my seat all through!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Brokeloser: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
IbrahimMav:

Download [i]/i] from Playstore
Launch,
If it's not connecting,
If the problem persists
Thank you.I'll try it this night.
You can remove it make nairaland bloggers no go cast this update.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
abduleez1:
Let The Right One In grin cheesy grin

Cummin 2 amerikka
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Cummin 2 amerikka

grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Official cool cool

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
pu7pl3:

Na this kind Halloween I dey like

No be only you Bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
abduleez1:
Official cool cool
Another remake?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by itspreshh: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
The Cop, The Gangster, The Devil.....7.5/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by itspreshh: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hostage: Missing Celebrity....8/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by itspreshh: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Okay Madam....8/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
itspreshh:
Okay Madam....8/10
Seems interesting
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Blade of 47 Ronin.
Kung Fu?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hopefulLandlord: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Octopusssy:
Kung Fu?
Yes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:58am On Nov 01, 2022
ShaqFu:
Another remake?

Yep.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newguy1(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2022
Ponniyin Selvan part 1 8/10
If not the best Indian movie this year should definitely be among the top 10 for the year Movie worldwide. am only sad that I have to wait at all till 2023 for the part 2

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2022
newguy1:
If not the best Indian movie this year should definitely be among the top 10 for the year Movie worldwide. am only sad that I have to wait at all till 2023 for the part 2
Is it in the same category of RRR? cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2022
Hellraiser
Orphan first kill
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2022
Almost shed tears earlier this morning.... embarassed cry

1Gig of data just vanish on top YouTube. embarassed
I used a VPN on YouTube and thing just unlinked all my downloaded videos. I knew it might react that way cos It has happened some years back (2018) but didn't anticipate the shït I saw.
I thought things might have changed but e be like YouTube brain no dey change. sad

Normally, back then it'd just refresh the thumbnails and make the vids available to you after you switch off the VPN and use a normal connection. Takes little data.
I had forgotten I had amassed a large library of offline videos in YouTube over time. I had like 304 vids. shocked I Underestimated the size of my library.
Instead of it to just refresh my videos back to normal, it started redownloading them from ground up despite having the core file in its memory.

I had to delete several videos permanently make e no consume my data finish. I lost some videos I would have loved to keep a little longer. From 300+ vids to now 108 videos. cry cry

For this Naija wey data price don hike na en YouTube do me this strong thing. cry Life no balance. E be like say na to start the pain of downloading my YouTube content permanently into my phone instead of YouTube's app.

Make I just use the 2GB+ of entertainment wey I download console myself. embarassed

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2022
abduleez1:
Almost shed tears earlier this morning.... embarassed cry

1Gig of data just vanish on top YouTube. embarassed
I used a VPN on YouTube and thing just unlinked all my downloaded videos. I knew it might react that way cos It has happened some years back (2018) but didn't anticipate the shït I saw.
I thought things might have changed but e be like YouTube brain no dey change. sad

Normally, back then it'd just refresh the thumbnails and make the vids available to you after you switch off the VPN and use a normal connection. Takes little data.
I had forgotten I had amassed a large library of offline videos in YouTube over time. I had like 304 vids. shocked I Underestimated the size of my library.
Instead of it to just refresh my videos back to normal, it started redownloading them from ground up despite having the core file in its memory.

I had to delete several videos permanently make e no consume my data finish. I lost some videos I would have loved to keep a little longer. From 300+ vids to now 108 videos. cry cry

For this Naija wey data price don hike na en YouTube do me this strong thing. cry Life no balance. E be like say na to start the pain of downloading my YouTube content permanently into my phone instead of YouTube's app.

Make I just use the 2GB+ of entertainment wey I download console myself. embarassed

sorry man. it is always fked when our saved data/info/setting vanish into the ether and we have to start again cry cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newguy1(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

Is it in the same category of RRR? cheesy
not really RRR is pre Colonial era while this is the vintage history kind… but if u like RRR u might find this okay but not that gr8 since it will have a part 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
newguy1:
Do my eyes deceive me or is that Aishwarya Rai in a 2022 movie? Mama obviously ain't quitting anytime soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) ... (3831) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.