Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3736631 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) ... (3831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
abduleez1:
Almost shed tears earlier this morning.... embarassed cry

1Gig of data just vanish on top YouTube. embarassed
I used a VPN on YouTube and thing just unlinked all my downloaded videos. I knew it might react that way cos It has happened some years back (2018) but didn't anticipate the shït I saw.
I thought things might have changed but e be like YouTube brain no dey change. sad

Normally, back then it'd just refresh the thumbnails and make the vids available to you after you switch off the VPN and use a normal connection. Takes little data.
I had forgotten I had amassed a large library of offline videos in YouTube over time. I had like 304 vids. shocked I Underestimated the size of my library.
Instead of it to just refresh my videos back to normal, it started redownloading them from ground up despite having the core file in its memory.

I had to delete several videos permanently make e no consume my data finish. I lost some videos I would have loved to keep a little longer. From 300+ vids to now 108 videos. cry cry

For this Naija wey data price don hike na en YouTube do me this strong thing. cry Life no balance. E be like say na to start the pain of downloading my YouTube content permanently into my phone instead of YouTube's app.

Make I just use the 2GB+ of entertainment wey I download console myself. embarassed
I can imagine the pain. Sorry bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:

sorry man. it is always fked when our saved data/info/setting vanish into the ether and we have to start again cry cry
Kaycee7:
I can imagine the pain. Sorry bro

Thanks guys. So painful mehn.

Data that I was saving to download multiple prime content to open this month after enduring the mid TV shows/films I had to clear off my space for over a week.
The most painful thing is that over 70% of the hundreds of videos I had to delete to save my data plan were tutorials and work related content I might need in the future.

I didn't even perceive the videos were that much until I was deleting and deleting I got tired of searching for trivial ones to kick off. I might need to redownload some later in the future. Half of them I haven't even watched sef cos I mostly just download and hoard for a future date.
Me wey hate to dey download something I had before twice or buy same thing I once had.

Make I go use Cyberpunk and Barbarian hold body. embarassed cry
Make no network no by mistake lemme see lapses in their firewall, if not Omo, their data go beg for mercy. Or person WiFi. angry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
abduleez1:

Thanks guys. So painful mehn.

Data that I was saving to download multiple prime content to open this month after enduring the mid TV shows/films I had to clear off my space for over a week.
The most painful thing is that over 70% of the hundreds of videos I had to delete to save my data plan were tutorials and work related content I might need in the future.

I didn't even perceive the videos were that much until I was deleting and deleting I got tired of searching for trivial ones to kick off. I might need to redownload some later in the future. Half of them I haven't even watched sef cos I mostly just download and hoard for a future date.
Me wey hate to dey download something I had before twice or buy same thing I once had.

Make I go use Cyberpunk and Barbarian hold body. embarassed cry
Make no network no by mistake lemme see lapses in their firewall, if not Omo, their data go beg for mercy. Or person WiFi. angry angry

i think it is time for you to buy an external hard drive, or a high capacity flash and start backing up files. you have def reached that stage - when your files require permanence
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i think it is time for you to buy an external hard drive, or a high capacity flash and start backing up files. you have def reached that stage - when your files require permanence

Yep. It's high time I got one. I've had it in mind for some time now just that I want to get a dependable midrange laptop first.
Since I abandoned my desktop PC years ago man's not the same.

I got a high capacity otg flash last year only to lose it while commuting around 6 weeks. Since then na PTSD. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
abduleez1:

Yep. It's high time I got one. I've had it in mind for some time now just that I want to get a dependable midrange laptop first.
Since I abandoned my desktop PC years ago man's not the same.

I got a high capacity otg flash last year only to lose it while commuting around 6 weeks. Since then na PTSD. embarassed
Sorry about that boss...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
BankyGee:

Sorry about that boss...

Thanks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
abduleez1:

I used a VPN on YouTube and thing just unlinked all my downloaded videos. I knew it might react that way cos It has happened some years back (2018) but didn't anticipate the shït I saw.
I thought things might have changed but e be like YouTube brain no dey change. sad

Normally, back then it'd just refresh the thumbnails and make the vids available to you after you switch off the VPN and use a normal connection. Takes little data.
I had forgotten I had amassed a large library of offline videos in YouTube over time. I had like 304 vids. shocked I Underestimated the size of my library.
Instead of it to just refresh my videos back to normal, it started redownloading them from ground up despite having the core file in its memory.

I had to delete several videos permanently make e no consume my data finish. I lost some videos I would have loved to keep a little longer. From 300+ vids to now 108 videos. cry cry

For this Naija wey data price don hike na en YouTube do me this strong thing. cry Life no balance. E be like say na to start the pain of downloading my YouTube content permanently into my phone instead of YouTube's app.

Make I just use the 2GB+ of entertainment wey I download console myself. embarassed

Bro. Are you into video editing/graphic design?

Nice collection of videos
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Terrifier 2

Terrifier 2 is a snuff film that is tenuously held together by a "plot". the whole movie exist to showcase the human body being tortured in very gruesome ways; nothing more.
this is clearly a low budget movie, but they it had a lot of great practical effects. the blood, gore prosthetics etc look really good. considering that this movie was written, directed and edited by the same person, its quite impressive. though he still needs to work on his editing game. this movie has no reason to be 2 plus hours long. shots linger for an unnecessary amount of time and some scenes exist that can be cut without sacrificing the story.
the acting was averagish, apart from the brother character who couldn't act to save his life.
like I mentioned previously, the plot is incredibly nonsensical and doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but then again, the fans of this franchise are not watching it for the plot. this movie also features a very unnecessary bathing scene. isn't that girl supposed to be in secondary school? so, what was the need of the gratuitous bathing?

5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by itspreshh: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
abduleez1:

I use an external YouTube downloader called VIDMATE so I cannot relate ...

But sorry ehn...next time use an external downloader or a site

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by drisham(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
pu7pl3:
Black Adam aka 1.7bn
This movie was really enjoyable, without violence man is nothing.
I really loved the dynamic between Hawkman and Black Adam. More of that please James Gunn.
Noah was a good atom smasher and cyclone did her thing with aplomb too.
Amanda Waller, badass as ever.
My only gripe was Dr Fate being nerfed big time, but I understand sha.
Hope they bring back Dr fate

He can't just die like that ..Also what happens to the helmet?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Brokeloser: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bossu e no work for me.I tried everything,even changing my apn.It only connected for four minutes,then disconnected permanently,i couldn't even browse during the four minutes it was connected.Or did I make mistake in apn settings.Abeg show me road baba
cc Ibrahimmav
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hellraiser sh1t grin cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Brokeloser:
Bossu e no work for me.I tried everything,even changing my apn.It only connected for four minutes,then disconnected permanently,i couldn't even browse during the four minutes it was connected.Or did I make mistake in apn settings.Abeg show me road baba
cc Ibrahimmav

The cheat don cast, bro.
Sorry bro.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
drisham:

Hope they bring back Dr fate

He can't just die like that ..Also what happens to the helmet?

No spoilers please...

Helmet is inherited by someone else in the comics.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
TopGun(2022) - 10/10
Just perfect...
A worthy 10/10 film..

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Brokeloser: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
IbrahimMav:

The cheat don cast, bro. MTN did an update yesterday. Sorry bro.
Chai!!! This one touch my liver
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Brokeloser:

Chai!!! This one touch my liver

Something is cooking on Airtel.
Unlimited cheat may or may not drop soon.
When it becomes available, I'll let you know.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Brokeloser: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
IbrahimMav:

Something is cooking on Airtel. Unlimited cheat may or may not drop soon. When it becomes available, I'll let you know.
Thank you.I look forward to it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Altered Carbon: Resleeved.......... 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
NaijaMemes:

Bro. Are you into video editing/graphic design?

Nice collection of videos

Yep. Video editing, videography/ cinematography.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
IbrahimMav:

Something is cooking on Airtel.
Unlimited cheat may or may not drop soon.
When it becomes available, I'll let you know.

Gimme update too for Airtel own boss.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
itspreshh:
I use an external YouTube downloader called VIDMATE so I cannot relate ...

But sorry ehn...next time use an external downloader or a site

Yeah, I know about Vidmate. I just don't fancy it.
I feel it's a little stressful copying links and pasting to other sites and apps before downloading YouTube internally. E just be like stress for my eyes.
So I just got the download button on YouTube and consume my content later on.
It's only few music videos and other content that I can't download that I stream on the go.
One major pet peeve that turns me off internal YouTube vids is the stress of curation and properly arranging vids in folders.
I hate seeing too many folders on my MX player. Love my shït minimalist.

I guess I'd start to consider it now and port. The main things wey dey hold me down to YouTube I don lose am like dis. cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
abduleez1:

Yep. Video editing, videography/ cinematography.

Nice. Would you be interested in filming a documentary on the Nairaland life of Jeromeblack/logicboy?

There can even be a part 2- the revenge of abdulsleek!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
NaijaMemes:

Nice. Would you be interested in filming a documentary on the Nairaland life of Jeromeblack/logicboy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Training Day
The Debt Collector 1 & 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by itspreshh: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
All Quiet on the Western Front....7/10

Movie does well to show the futility of war and it's tragedy and how the govt toyed with the life of soldiers
However I personally struggle with character appearances and looks in German movies and series and it happened here again...
I can barely recognize or differentiate the looks of characters.

Also the movie imo doesn't do enough to focus on the characters...instead it's focusing on the broader picture and the war so much that it feels more like a documentary...

I personally still prefer war movies like 71: Into the Fire which focused on characters and helped the audience empathize with them.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
NaijaMemes:

No worries. Anytime you ready boss. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Is bro teasing something in the future?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
abduleez1:
Is bro teasing something in the future?? cheesy

A Deadman project is waaaayy overdue.

At a time sha, many characters just been wasting in storage. Etriggan, Tornado and Lady Shiva shoulda gotten projects commissioned since.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
NaijaMemes:

You are a case. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kaycee7:
A Deadman project is waaaayy overdue.

At a time sha, many characters just been wasting in storage. Etriggan, Tornado and Lady Shiva shoulda gotten projects commissioned since.

I swear. Etrigan and Lady Shiva are two characters I'm dieing to see in the franchise. Too many top tier great characters wasting in cold storage. I still dey wonder how DC haven't really gotten a true and true magical/mystical realm character movie all these years until Dr Fate's appearance.

As for me, I don tire for too much batman content. The frustrating part is rotating around the same characters we've seen over the years. Give me Clayface, Poison Ivy, Dr Freeze, Court of Owl, Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon.

Even Superman: give me Mr Mxyzptlk grin, Mongul, Lobo and I'll praise you till Kingdom Come.

Gunn is a total comic nerd. So him and Safran might just what we need. Safran is a producer of Shazam and Aquaman so we basically got people who can make lesser known characters shine.
I'm just wishing we just fast forward to next year October so we can start seeing what the duo are cooking up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ilamina(f): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
The purge 5

(1) (2) (3) ... (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) ... (3831) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: MeMiTi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.