Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3756786 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2022
Black Adam drops in China on November 11 according to Imdb

AnfieldFan:

Not true...As of now, it has no release date...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2022
oyaskii:
Well i couldn't figure out the problem, but then i was running it on a[b] 4GB Ram, Core I3 PC [/b]tho. I recently costume built a 12GB Ram PC running on a decent Gen Intel processor so i will give it another go.

that was the problem. minimum recommended ram for a windows is 8gb if you want a smooth experience. with 4gb, you will struggle, as everything go dey fight for the ram.

as long as you dont have too many other apps you should be fine.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lusid: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2022
MJBOLT:
Hellraiser sh1t grin cheesy
I can blast you with my nine for this shit. Who the fúck are you? Nigger! I'm fúcking bloods and crips men!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2022
oyaskii:
Rule 101.... YouTube lumps all the data that concerns it together making the app data bloated and stressing your ROM unnecessarily! So it is always a bad idea saving offline videos on the app!.

YouTube is one of Google's main tool of making money and they treat it as delicate as a child. Their devs change API to the app weekly!, to curb things like using VPN or watching Premium on a modded version. Back then i use to have a premium modded apps that could work for months without issue, but Google devs changed the game sad and now i am on GitHub weekly to find new repositories to keep my Youtube Premium alive.

Bro....Best bet..you shouldn't be investing heavy data on the YouTube app. If you see video you like, like it or saved to "watched later" and go on third party to download. Google are moving mad with thier unicorn cool.

Google dey mad sha. angry I no blame dem sha. Everyone dey protect their product. Too many freemiums dudes on planet earth like me. grin

That Watch Later button is one feature I've over abused in YouTube. Few months ago I checked my watch later videos to see about 400 plus videos marked. I nearly fainted. grin grin The hundreds that I've successfully downloaded on phone sef I never watch finish talkless of the ones I plan to.

I hardly even visit my watch later videos sef cos it's overwhelming. I just dey rush press download button for things I deem needed ASAP.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2022
CosmicPhoenix:
Black Adam drops in China on November 11 according to Imdb

It's false info.... Might secure a release date later, but it doesn't have one for now...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lusid: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2022
pu7pl3:

No spoilers please...

Helmet is inherited by someone else in the comics.
That reminds me. Is Dr fate on the same level with Dr strange?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:13am On Nov 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

so this guide assumes you have a PC and a good internet connection

my go to app for bulk downloads is jdownloader2

once you have downloaded and installed it - set it up to monitor the clipboard.

then you can go to your link on youtube and copy the link. it will capture it. you can also copy playlist links. these will also be captured. you can open a ton of broswer tabs - but then you will need a broswer extension like copy all tabs

as you can see in the attcahed pictures - a playlist of files has been captured. you then have to filter out stuff you dont need. eg separate audio files [i used to use jdownloader to download music off youtube - but i a now a 320kb/s guy and youtube audio is 128kb/s]

clear out the text descriptions, clear out the audio files and download.

when you have downloaded you can use an app like bulk rename utility to clear out all the 1080p stuff in the name.

not all vidoes have same quality. some [esp for old tv shows may be in 360 or 240p. however more recently loaded videos can be fiull 4k. if you dont want this size you can also reduce it.

the app is intuitive

Thanks so much bro.
Highly appreciated. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:
one fine evening i downloaded all the honest trailer videos

You be certified NERD!!

See file curation. Agba curator!! grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2022
oyaskii:
Jdownloader use to be my goto for downloads especially for complex downloads like those from a "MEGA" account but all of a sudden, it started slowing my PC down and using to many resources, i just had to ditch it. Have you experienced such?
GloriousGbola:

yes. the difference is with jdownloader, you can download multiple playlists. and you can set their size if this option is available. i use both .

also jdownloder 2 is free while you have to pirate idm - and the app gets updated like every 2 months. [assuming you dont just buy it]

Clash of tha NERDS!! grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by drisham(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2022
pu7pl3:

No spoilers please...

Helmet is inherited by someone else in the comics.

Spoiler Alert

I thought hawkman was going to put the helmet on after he picked it up

Did you stick around for the end credit?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2022
Wonder how they plan to pull this off. undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2022
drisham:

Spoiler Alert

I thought hawkman was going to put the helmet on after he picked it up

Did you stick around for the end credit?

Ofcourse
I never stand up from the theater seats untill they put the lights back on IDC.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2022
Beautiful powerful women..... cheesy

And wetin Queen 'big yansh and tit' Latifah dey do for here. grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2022
The hope of this being replicated on TV or silver screen is alive.
James, make it happen!! cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
abduleez1:

Clash of tha NERDS!! grin grin cool

Those 2 guys are soo tech savvy I'm always envious grin
And Verifiedstalin too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
abduleez1:
The hope of this being replicated on TV or silver screen is alive.
James, make it happen!! cheesy grin grin

This man has always been a certified weyrey right from time grin

Cool list sha, apart from the Ironman part.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 100naira(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Una de try, me I see any YouTube videos I like, I watch and move on cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
pu7pl3:

This man has always been a certified weyrey right from time grin

Cool list sha, apart from the Ironman part.

Lol, the guy na mad man.

Him take about Dr Manhattan wey I read had me in stitches. Laff wan Kee me. grin grin

After seeing this I was calm. I know say DC is in good hands and we'll most likely see some fan favourite and less popular characters get projects in DC. The man sure do know his comics. And this was a long time ago o, not now that he's fully enmeshed in comics lore.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
The Woman King

Before I downloaded this movie, I checked its ratings on Google and saw that 83% liked it.

In the past, I have googled the ratings of some movies such as (the Adam Project) that had 85% and Bullet Train 77%, yet those movies turned out to be the poorest of the most insensible movies I have seen in a decade.

Now, after watching this movie, The Woman King - The Adolf Hitler in me is rating it 3/10 because it is nothing but a repackaged, overrated, low-budget “300 Spartans”, sprinkled with the aromas & spices of Black Panther.

On the other hand, the Vladimirovich Putin in me is rating it 7.5/10 because John Boyega did an impressive job.

Jimmy Odukoya (Oba Ade), the son of Pastor Bimbo Odukoya that died in a plane crash in December 2005 also did an impressive job.

Viola Davis too did a commendable & impressive job.

That girl Nawi (Thuso Mbedu), although she doesn’t have breast, successfully triggered a tactical sensual passion inside my scrotum that is still whirling and making me want to inject warm liquid of cosmic elixir & ecstasy into every orifice in her body, (of course with the exception of her butthole).

Now, before anybody calls me a pervert or a paedophile, that girl is 31years old.

Good day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
lusid:
have you seen escape from Pretoria?
Yes... Similar kinda movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
IngeniousLeez:

Lol, the guy na mad man.

Him take about Dr Manhattan wey I read had me in stitches. Laff wan Kee me. grin grin

After seeing this I was calm. I know say DC is in good hands and we'll most likely see some fan favourite and less popular characters get projects in DC. The man sure do know his comics. And this was a long time ago o, not now that he's fully enmeshed in comics lore.

Lol, how long is this list grin grin
You think you're a nerd till you meet people like this grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
100naira:
Una de try, me I see any YouTube videos I like, I watch and move on cheesy

Can't be looking to save YouTube videos when it'll be there anytime I still want to watch it grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
The Woman King (2022) = 4/10 ❌

Guillermo Del Toro's Cabinet Of Curiosities S01 (2022) = 7/10 ✔️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
The Good Nurse (2022) = 6/10 ✔️

The Patient S01 (2022) = 7/10 ✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
This confused mofos again grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
pu7pl3:

Lol, how long is this list grin grin
You think you're a nerd till you meet people like this grin

Lol, the list long. Although it's two seperate list. One is his top female Superheroes he wanna bang. The 2nd is top 50 general audience wanna bang. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
IngeniousLeez:

Lol, the list long. Although it's two seperate list. One is his top female Superheroes he wanna bang. The 2nd is top 50 general audience wanna bang. grin grin

What about you? You have your own list of characters you want to bang? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
pu7pl3:

What about you? You have your own list of characters you want to bang? grin

We don't do that over here bruh. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Avatar: Way of the Water ready to murk December up. grin cheesy shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9MyW72ELq0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
I don't know why I have no desire to watch The Woman King

Maybe because a woman can't be a king...you can be a warrior, and still be a queen, like Amina. All these 21st century wokeness can be so irritating, plus the fact that too much historical license is being taken.

Oh well...

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Octopusssy:
I don't know why I have no desire to watch The Woman King

Maybe because a woman can't be a king...you can be a warrior, and still be a queen, like Amina. All these 21st century wokeness can be so irritating, plus the fact that too much historical license is being taken.

Oh well...

whatchusayin?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lmao.... Oscars don suffer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: yasolan(m), Calibrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.