Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3784911 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) ... (3844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
Wtf is this? grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:20am On Nov 03, 2022
IngeniousLeez:
Avatar: Way of the Water ready to murk December up. grin cheesy shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9MyW72ELq0

Avatar Vs Aquaman would have been a good battle but Zaslav doesn't want that smoke grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:25am On Nov 03, 2022
Octopusssy:
I don't know why I have no desire to watch The Woman King

Maybe because a woman can't be a king...you can be a warrior, and still be a queen, like Amina. All these 21st century wokeness can be so irritating, plus the fact that too much historical license is being taken.

Oh well...

Your reservations are well founded...
But maybe when you see it you might just like it a little.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:27am On Nov 03, 2022
IngeniousLeez:
Lmao.... Oscars don suffer.

I read that people were watching this movie and vomiting in theaters cos of how gruesome it is...
Na wetin Una dey enjoy embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 1:29am On Nov 03, 2022
Octopusssy:
I don't know why I have no desire to watch The Woman King

Maybe because a woman can't be a king...you can be a warrior, and still be a queen, like Amina. All these 21st century wokeness can be so irritating, plus the fact that too much historical license is being taken.

Oh well...

Watch it first.

And even then, most historical films are not even 100% accurate. History is usually told with bias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 5:05am On Nov 03, 2022
pu7pl3:

I read that people were watching this movie and vomiting in theaters cos of how gruesome it is...
Na wetin Una dey enjoy embarassed

Lol, I don't like Slashers. It's one of the major reasons I hated horror genre for many years until few years ago when I discovered other subgenres.
Slashers probably have the dumbest plot of all horror genres.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 5:12am On Nov 03, 2022
pu7pl3:

Avatar Vs Aquaman would have been a good battle but Zaslav doesn't want that smoke grin

Avatar vs Aquaman 2 is definitely not a good idea bro. They basically the same thing and will cannibalise each other.
Avatar 2 might murder anything along its way.

Even though Aquaman 2 can hold its own which I believe, it'd be leaving money on the table since there's also a strong alternative around. It wouldn't play to its full potential. Although, Aquaman is no stranger to strong competition, but you don't wanna bet against nostalgia and James Cameron.

If anything, that $30mn gross for Avatar rerelease I'm just two weeks should tell you it's cleaning business.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:32am On Nov 03, 2022
IngeniousLeez:

Lol, I don't like Slashers. It's one of the major reasons I hated horror genre for many years until few years ago when I discovered other subgenres.
Slashers probably have the dumbest plot of all horror genres.

How?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:34am On Nov 03, 2022
IngeniousLeez:

Avatar vs Aquaman 2 is definitely not a good idea bro. They basically the same thing and will cannibalise each other.
Avatar 2 might murder anything along its way.

Even though Aquaman 2 can hold its own which I believe, it'd be leaving money on the table since there's also a strong alternative around. It wouldn't play to its full potential. Although, Aquaman is no stranger to strong competition, but you don't wanna bet against nostalgia and James Cameron.

If anything, that $30mn gross for Avatar rerelease I'm just two weeks should tell you it's cleaning business.

Lol, I know this bro.
I for one was glad they moved it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2022
IngeniousLeez:
Avatar: Way of the Water ready to murk December up. grin cheesy shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9MyW72ELq0

Do you know its December release date? Want to plan my cinema movement.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2022
theres an issue with the version of the woman king released.

audio is not synced

almost as if it was recorded in another language.

weird

but it looks very very authentic - right down to the dorty whites of our eyes cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:
theres an issue with the version of the woman king released.

audio is not synced

almost as if it was recorded in another language.

weird

but it looks very very authentic - right down to the dorty whites of our eyes cheesy
PsaRips?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Kaycee7:
PsaRips?

I have from both psa and ytx. Same issue.

I usually prefer psa because they have better compression and they give clear quality warnings. Eg internal.

I had downloaded from ytx observed the audio issue, then downloaded from psa and observed same. I guess it's the source file. Which usually happens with extra early releases.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I usually prefer psa because they have better compression and they give clear quality warnings. Eg internal.

I had downloaded from ytx observed the audio issue, then downloaded from psa and observed same. I guess it's the source file. Which usually happens with extra early releases.
Yes. It is an internal release and most sites encoded from the same source file hence the audio issue. The official VOD release is not until NOV. 22nd at the earliest.

BTW...What are you doing getting files from Ytx in 2022?? Little regard for quality, many clones and they still do MP4 encodes for full length movies in 2022!, when mkv has been proven to be all round better in size compression and quality.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2022
oyaskii:
Yes. It is an internal release and most sites encoded from the same source file hence the audio issue. The official VOD release is not until NOV. 22nd at the earliest.

BTW...What are you doing getting files from Ytx in 2022?? Little regard for quality, many clones and they still do MP4 encodes for full length movies in 2022!, when mkv has been proven to be all round better in size compression and quality.

i do all of them - also rarbg

depends on what you're looking for ; i like rewatching older movies remastered in 4k - most of these sites don't host those - only the newest or trending movies

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2022
oyaskii:

Oh Sensei, are you saying we shouldn't be touching Yts in 2022? Then I've been on lapses.
What site should I replace them with my sensei?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i do all of them - also rarbg

depends on what you're looking for ; i like rewatching older movies remastered in 4k - most of these sites don't host those - only the newest or trending movies
Yes...Yts is only good for oldies that you can't find anywhere and surprisingly these oldies are properly seeded hence decent download speed.

For new releases...no one should be going to Yts imo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2022
pu7pl3:

Oh Sensei, are you saying we shouldn't be touching Yts in 2022? Then I've been on lapses.
What site should I replace them with my sensei?
lol...Yes. Yts releases aren't the finest quality in 2022 because they encode in Mp4 and other sites have adopted Mkv which is significantly better than MP4. Except your device ( Mobile or TV) is pre 2016, you shouldn't be looking at Mp4 in 2022.

Pros
-They have a large collection of oldies stretching as far back as i could remember. I got The Wizard of Oz (1939) from them!

Cons
-They encode in Mp4
-There files are hosted on torrent, so you will need a torrent client.
-There are so many clones and you could easily end up in a clone and download a useless file.
-Terrible UI.
For new releases below are the sites you should be looking at. The order is from my most preferred to least.

Psa rips - Prestine encoders and the finest quality and they occasionally do 4K releases for big budget titles. And all their encode is x265 with occasional 10bit releas. Dem sabi work die. But the con is that they don't do unpopular releases.

Pahe - These guys are good too and do all kind of releases from any part of the world. Their main encode is in x264 but do occasional x265 encodes. Their main advantage over PSa is that they upload files to google drive and Google drive is so stable and fast when it comes to download.

Olamovies - If you are on a data budget, don't near this site lol. The site is own by some indian guys with unlimited data to play with. They do all releases but their base resolution is 1080p up to 4K HDR. You even find complete old series or movies in the finest quality here but with outrageous sizes. They upload to Google drive too.

Then if you know your way around telegram and how to use bots on thier, it will save you a lot of time and hassle. Can't remember when i visited Psa last. There is a telegram page that upload files from them and i just send the file to a Google drive bot and download away cheesy

Shalom cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Was planning to download on Saturday morning but maybe I'll hold off till Sunday morning. Hopefully the audio would've been rectified by then.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
oyaskii:
lol...Yes. Yts releases aren't the finest quality in 2022 because they encode in Mp4 and other sites have adopted Mkv which is significantly better than MP4. Except your device ( Mobile or TV) is pre 2016, you shouldn't be looking at Mp4 in 2022.

Pros
-They have a large collection of oldies stretching as far back as i could remember. I got The Wizard of Oz (1939) from them!

Cons
-They encode in Mp4
-There are so many clones and you could easily end up in a clone and download a useless file.
-Terrible UI.
For new releases below are the sites you should be looking at. The order is from my most preferred to least.

Psa rips - Prestine encoders and the finest quality and they occasionally do 4K releases for big budget titles. And all their encode is x265 with occasional 10bit releas. Dem sabi work die. But the con is that they don't do unpopular releases.

Pahe - These guys are good too and do all kind of releases from any part of the world. Their main encode is in x264 but do occasional x265 encodes. Their main advantage over PSa is that they upload files to google drive and Google drive is so stable and fast when it comes to download.

Olamovies - If you are on a data budget, don't near this site lol. The site is own by some indian guys with unlimited data to play with. They do all releases but their base resolution is 1080p up to 4K HDR. You even find complete old series or movies in the finest quality here but with outrageous sizes. They upload to Google drive too.

Then if you know your way around telegram and how to use bots on thier, it will save you a lot of time and hassle. Can't remember when i visited Psa last. There is a telegram page that upload files from them and i just send the file to a Google drive bot and download away cheesy

Shalom cheesy

drop telegram link Sensei...
I think that's the only one I'm not familiar with
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Beorn:

Do you know its December release date? Want to plan my cinema movement.

It's Dec 16.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
pu7pl3:

How?

Slasher horror movies are not known for having good plot let alone doesn't come close to the best subgenres of horror.
Slashers aren't really known for the plot but for just the gore, scare, maybe thrill and explicitness. It's usually some random dude killing people in gruesome manner without much intelligent plot progression.

The slasher horror movie of recent memory that I've enjoyed and was good was the past two movies in the 'Fear Street' trilogy. Even at that, the trilogy still had major elements of other horror subgenres like: supernatural, psychological & haunted house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
pu7pl3:

drop telegram link Sensei...
I think that's the only one I'm not familiar with

https:///T4TVSeries1 Join this page and click on movies, series or anime as you wish.

@GDriveMaxxBot That is a google drive bot to convert telegram files to google drive link. Just forward any file to it.

@tg_file_link_bot This converts Telegram files to direct link... forward any telegram file to it.

See the pics below for further directve.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
oyaskii:

Pros

Cons
-They encode in Mp4
-Terrible UI.

Shalom cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Have our big movie corporation analysts tire out already?

Please continue spamming the thread with nonsense revenue projections.... Awon oniranu gbogbo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Oyaskii what's up

That Snap Tube you fit gimme the screenshot of the app icon as well as the exact name.

For playstore I dey see different things.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
The Woman King.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Damn, with Avatar's rerelease doing this much BO, without doubt this sequel is cleaning up $1bn easy. Could possibly challenge and knockout Top Gun Maverick top position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
ShaqFu:
The Woman King.

Did you have issues with this one's audio?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MicKaro: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
oyaskii:

Pros

Cons
-They encode in Mp4
-Terrible UI.

Shalom cheesy

You know where I can download indian TV series?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MicKaro: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
oyaskii:

https:///T4TVSeries1 Join this page and click on movies, series or anime as you wish.

@GDriveMaxxBot That is a google drive bot to convert telegram files to google drive link. Just forward any file to it.

@tg_file_link_bot This converts Telegram files to direct link... forward any telegram file to it.

See the pics below for further directve.
The link isn't working bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) ... (3844) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.