Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,013 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3765407 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Any good movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 10thDentist: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
⚑️

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
IngeniousLeez:
Family is here..... 😎😎

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDk_Z3aIEbQ
this movie feels like it will be 3 hours long with all those action scenes and tons of characters
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
IngeniousLeez:
Family is here..... 😎😎

Only the Rock and his stubborn bald head is missing here πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
IngeniousLeez:
Family is here..... 😎😎

The Fast and Furious franchise has held it down for us for a long time. Despite what the naysayers have been saying lately, Family will always be forever.πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦

I saw the callbacks and I thought they were modelling this one to be a bit more like the earlier ones but I thought too soon because I saw Don crash two helicopters together in his trusted Dodge🀣🀣..

Bringing everyone together will be Nostalgia *100 and I say bring it on... Paul won't be here but he will be in spirit to see the crew finish what they started together...

First part of the finale can't come soon enough...

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
pu7pl3:

I think Vin wanted to get him in but he just wasn't interested anymore...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
AnfieldFan:

I think Vin wanted to get him in but he just wasn't interested anymore...

He would have made a perfect addition to this last one...

Momoa looks like he'll kill it sha.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by meobizy(f): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Illusioneffect:
Knock at the Cabin- 7/10
Although I still can't believe Shyamalamn still has a job after Avatar; but I still stand on the ground that he's still one of my best directors of all time.
Bautista displayed class in this movie; not giving spoilers tho, but this is one of his best performances till date
The creativity of the movie is amazing buh the progress of the story is not as compelling and can be confusing buh still a fun to watch
He fell off after Unbreakable. I was disappointed with Old. Glass was enjoyable but unneeded. I choose to watch this movie when it hits Blu Ray. I saw a recap on YouTube and it was average plot-wise.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by meobizy(f): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
OhBritannia:
Bro i know you probably don't know the weight and the consequences of what you just wrote.
You don't make such bold statement on a terrorist group that terrorizes a country and has killed millions of innocent people.
It's wrong and you might be put on terrorist watch if the authorities get hold of this your post.

Even if nairaland is an anonymous forum, it doesn't mean you can't be tracked.

Please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ this is not a joking matter.
This forum is not anonymous. Users believe it is until they get caught. The admin is the first person who’ll sell someone out to authorities.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
AnfieldFan:

The Fast and Furious franchise has held it down for us for a long time. Despite what the naysayers have been saying lately, Family will always be forever.πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦

I saw the callbacks and I thought they were modelling this one to be a bit more like the earlier ones but I thought too soon because I saw Don crash two helicopters together in his trusted Dodge🀣🀣..

Bringing everyone together will be Nostalgia *100 and I say bring it on... Paul won't be here but he will be in spirit to see the crew finish what they started together...

not forgetting John cenation
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ctony1: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Guys I need site to download Korean historical dramas.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sprints1: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
AnfieldFan:

lol this people know how to milk to their gullible fans did u know its in two instalment. Just CGIs and lies. Still gonna be hit no doubt but the movie ain't making sense anymore they should bury the franchise
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wetin this guy dey film? 😩

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
pu7pl3:

Man ain't a team player.... 🌚🌚
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 12:28am On Feb 11, 2023
SOZINN:

LGTV...... grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Ishilove:

We can manage Frozen 3, but we don't need Toy Story 5. Haba, they should rest abeg

I'm already tired of the Frozen franchise and I don't know what story there is to tell anymore.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:42am On Feb 11, 2023
SOZINN:
Oh no,they finally got to Cena with the humiliation ritual lol........It's for his new movie called Ricky Stanicky that he's currently filming in Melbourne besides he's done this before in real life on the late show with Jimmy Fallon. Now we can finally see him lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:55am On Feb 11, 2023
WriterNig:
πŸŽ₯ Succession S01 - 3 (2018) = 8/10 βœ”οΈ

They talk too much it's exhausting. Need more action, less talking. But overall solid show.

Brian Cox is one amazing actor but this article still has me in my feelings. There's no excuse for predatory behavior in the workplace especially when the boss is "under a lot of stress by the studio. Despite how terrible "The last stand" was,I'm just glad singer was fired

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 3:05am On Feb 11, 2023
bisqit:
between bautista and the rock, who do you think is the more improved actor?
You can tell Bautista is trying to leave a lasting mark while the Rock depends on his rocks to lean on, he's a typical typecast
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 3:08am On Feb 11, 2023
Nilon:
he's fine like boris kodjoe
I don't see it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 3:11am On Feb 11, 2023
Gmajor:

this wan na long talk. the guy no fine las las.
He is proof that Hollywood isn't all about looks.

its about looks most times, but not all the time
I think say na only me because a lot of women see him face like meh too,him PR dey work Wella because I still no see the fine but as black people,our beauty standards will be super biased especially if a black person doesn't see or equate to eurocentric features like the pointed nose,blue eyes,thin lips etc which is why he's far from ugly in my book. Nobody is ugly, colonialism don turn our head to see white features as better and more beautiful than any other race

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Really? you don't watch Salman Khan's movies? what about Aamir Khan?

You should watch both Tiger one and 2 and you will change your mind, Salman is one of the top Bollywood legend, infact the 3 Khan's, both him Sharukh and Aamir are the biggest and very popular stars in india and the world.

Pathaan is doing big numbers, it has made $100 million so far, reaching $150 million isn't that far, maybe before the end of this month.

I can never watch salman movie due to his personality not because of talent. Paathan is already in 1000cr club, I am happy for SRK career just like what happened to Tom cruise.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2023
SOZINN:
Ricky stanicky
Comedy movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2023
oyaskii:
Guy calm down.

Black Panther (2018) grossed $688M worldwide outside of The USA and Canada and in that total China contributed a $104m, a whopping 10%!.

Black directed movies don't do that well in the US too to be fair, and it was Black Panther (2018) that broke the norm with that 700M, you have to back as "Crazy Stir" (1980) to see another black film that did really well in the BO when adjusted for inflation. Even "Get out" (2017) that was so critically acclaimed that it was getting Best Picture shout barely scrapped $174M in it's entire cinematic run in the US. Will you call that racism?

Black or American movies not doing so well in China isn't down to racism as such, it is due to so many factors with the chief one been that because of the animosity between China and USA, USA entertainment is not exactly hotbed in China, the Chinese are heavy on thier on home grown cinema before any other country.

Black Panther: Wakanda forever 2022 isn't an African film in the real sense of it, as you have been preaching it to be. It is an American produce film with actors of black origin who combined haven't spent up to a month in Africa ridiculously mimicking an African accent, with a story line about a fictional technological advanced african city with a fictional mineral resource. If for anything, the movie thrives on black tax and the proceeds will ultimately go to the US economy, not one African country is benefiting significantly from it.

And the Racism you have been on about these past few days, it's everywhere. African Americans in the US have the most innate hate for Blacks in Africa. There are some confederate states in the US that as a black man, you dare not pitch tent or else your life will be in literal danger. How many US manufacturing firms have you seen here as compared to Chinese ones? Even business inclined people here, prefer to go to China and do business, and import than do that in the US, because of the ease. You can just order a pouch from AliExpress and within 3 weeks max, Speedaf for a minimal fee is at your doorstep in Nigeria with the pouch, Try that with Amazon, and you will need a US address for them to ship most items or be ready to pay exorbitant shipping fees on Fedex or DHL.

Your last paragraph can't be truer! There are some things that I have wanted to get from the us but once destination is confirmed to be Nigeria the process will be something else but I could get those same things from benin guys that import things from china very easily.

People nor know the west 9 make am.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2023
pryme:
Puss n Boots 2 (The last wish) 9.9/10

Death was the star of the show, would have been a perfect 10 if not for some few grainy frames.
No woke horsehite in this one.

I thought I was alone on this, Death was my favorite character. His last statement to puss is very deep.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=stacyadams post=120771516][/quote]where can i download brotherhood? I have been looking for it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2023
OhBritannia:
Bro i know you probably don't know the weight and the consequences of what you just wrote.
You don't make such bold statement on a terrorist group that terrorizes a country and has killed millions of innocent people.
It's wrong and you might be put on terrorist watch if the authorities get hold of this your post.

Even if nairaland is an anonymous forum, it doesn't mean you can't be tracked.

Please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ this is not a joking matter.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2023
meobizy:
Black Panther: WF. 9/10.

My internet was acting up so I clicked this to test my connection. I was entertained from start to finish.

I long concluded that people on the internet are timid individuals whose words are both unneeded and irrelevant in real world conversations. This makes them lash out by posting vitriol whenever triggered over something. Marvel movies are mainstream. They are prone to receiving the ire of incels. See CrossFit, β€œjunk” food, the LGBTQ, black rights and many others for example. I will view films henceforth with an open mind free from prior criticism. What matters in the end is if one was entertained.

Costumes: A+.

Soundtrack: A+.

Story: A+. I could suggest a little here and there, but I am not a movie writer.

Pacing: A. The movie was two hours and thirty minutes. It felt a little over ninety minutes to me.

VFX: Okay. Digital elephants were unnecessary since real ones could be used. Maybe CGI was cheaper in that aspect. With Avatar perfecting acting in water, we may experience realistically grounded Talokans in the next movie. Then again, James Cameron has utilized underwater acting since times-before-many-here-were-born and the method still isn’t mainstream.

Two things which pulled me out were:

1. β€œImperious Rex.” This was dumb. I know Coogan yielded to pressure from higher ups to include it. Yes, it is Namor’s battle cry. However, in this iteration, he’s a fourteenth century Mayan. He literally predated archeology. Wait till another appearance where he’ll pick the phrase after experiencing the modern world.

2. T’Challa Jnr. Highly unnecessary. It was hinted in the first movie that a relationship had long sailed between Nakai and T’Challa. This character was shoehorned for an in case reason.

I regretted not watching this in the cinema.

The director could explain T’Challa’s death as vibranium poisoning. In real life strange occurrences take place. I don’t see why the MCU would prove any different. Adamantium poisoning worked unopposed in Logan.

Vibranum poisoning wouldn't make sense though.
There has been many Black Panthers before, so if Vibranum was poisonous, it would have been common knowledge considering the level of technology.

Also hiding T'chala Jnr in a shit hole like Haiti doesn't make sense.
Like, who are they hiding him from?
Why would anyone think it's best to raise a future leader away from his people?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2023
meobizy:
Dark October.

I watched a recap because I no go subject myself to Naija film unless e worth am. Anybody who complains that Linda Ikeji exploited the story is an enemy of progress. I found it hard to believe both sides of the divide were touched in the movie. The average Nigerian will rather demonize the community as a whole for what happened. If the parents manage to watch this, they will feel relieved that their sons were documented semi positively in their final days of existence. Linda has played her part in making the series of incidents mainstream. Our government is useless and will do nothing regarding jungle justice because it doesn’t affect them. Make poor man continue to kill poor man. E no fit spoil their cash flow.

Why the f*ck would you even say that?
Sometimes una go just dey talk like say una no get sense
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2023
bisqit:
between bautista and the rock, who do you think is the more improved actor?

John Cena
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2023
IngeniousLeez:
Family is here..... 😎😎

why are they showing Paul Walker?
I hope they don't resurrect him with CGI

(1) (2) (3) ... (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m), Oludezo, Megatron111 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.