Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3768351 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) ... (3839) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2023
oyaskii:
Permission to derail a bit..πŸ˜€πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰
Happy Birthday Chief. Many more wonderful years to you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:46am On Feb 12, 2023
oyaskii:

happy birthday man
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2023
oyaskii:

Happy birthday bro
More blessings and long life 🧬
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2023
limcar:
i hear the Jabari tribe of wakanda are descendants of the ibos
I don't think so
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2023
oyaskii:
Happy Birthday boss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2023
Karleb:

Prey and black panther are two different project, by two different teams and for different purposes.

The accent was really necessary and it brought out the beauty of the movie, same with woman king.

If you think so, no problem. I personally don't thinks it's necessary
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2023
oyaskii:

Happy birthday...Many more yearsπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Violent night
Project wolf hunting
Plane
Brotherhood
Dark October
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by limcar: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
phr0nesis:
I don't think so
m'baku's native tongue is igbo. Go and verify
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by limcar: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
oyaskii:
Permission to derail a bit..
happy birthday. Where the orgy at?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
oyaskii:

Happy Birthday to you blessed man.... 🎊πŸ₯³
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
iamL:

I can never watch salman movie due to his personality not because of talent. Paathan is already in 1000cr club, I am happy for SRK career just like what happened to Tom cruise.
Una get beef before? Lol. Salman have a great personality, maybe you don't just like him. πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
iamL:
where can i download brotherhood? I have been looking for it.
If you have telegram on your phone, join this channel with the link below and search for the movie, just remove the space after pasting on your browser.

https://t. me/ +y59OqMJN4_plYWNk
πŸ˜‰

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
If you have telegram on your phone, join this channel with the link below and search for the movie, just remove the space after pasting on your browser.

https://t. me/ +y59OqMJN4_plYWNk
πŸ˜‰

I have have gotten it already. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Una get beef before? Lol. Salman have a great personality, maybe you don't just like him. πŸ˜„

Great personality kwor.

Someone who has been involved in homicides cases, supports terrorism and rape.

Since he killed that innocent man and injured others while the police man who testifed against him was killed I stopped liking him or his shows.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ishilove:

We can manage Frozen 3, but we don't need Toy Story 5. Haba, they should rest abeg
Frozen should have stopped in part one, i didn't enjoy the part 2 and they want to make part 3, Disney should rest abeg, I guess they want to cash out again. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
abduleez1:
What the actual _fvvk?? πŸ™„πŸ‘€
I don't think we need Frozen 3 or Toy fvvking Story 5.
Zootopia is much needed tho.
We need only Zootopia, I don't give a damn about frozen and toy story.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
iamL:

Great personality kwor.

Someone who has been involved in homicides cases, supports terrorism and rape.

Since he killed that innocent man and injured others while the police man who testifed against him was killed I stopped liking him or his shows.
If you are talking about the most loved celebrity in india, aside SRK, Salman is loved and treated like a god. just forget those fake news portraying him as a negative person.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
limcar:
happy birthday. Where the orgy at?
abduleez1:

Happy Birthday to you blessed man.... 🎊πŸ₯³
AnfieldFan:

Happy birthday...Many more yearsπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
phr0nesis:

Happy Birthday boss
pu7pl3:

Happy birthday bro
More blessings and long life 🧬
GloriousGbola:

happy birthday man
Kaycee7:
Happy Birthday Chief. Many more wonderful years to you.
MJBOLT:
Happy Birthday big man πŸ₯³

Thanks my people...much much appreciate y'all kind wishes ✌️.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Gone Baby Gone..... 7/10

Good performance from Amy Ryan.... Nice directing from Ben Affleck. His brother Casey Affleck also dropped a decent performance.

It's a story about a kid who was allegedly kidnapped and needs rescuing by the police force and a duo of freelance detectives.
It's a great story that dives into the length people would go to protect who they love.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Escape from Mogadishu is 10/10 for me.

Omor what a movie!!!!! Totally enjoyed it from the beginning to the ending.
You definitely need to watch this movie if you haven't.
So much the Nigeria government needs to learn from the movie especially this forthcoming election, i hope all agencies of the government comes together to do the right thing, if not, escape from Mogadishu might be the order of the Day.

If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
If you are talking about the most loved celebrity in india, aside SRK, Salman is loved and treated like a god. just forget those fake news portraying him as a negative person.

Even our wicked politicians get people wey dey worship them o!

He also has serious haters, he his Among india most hated celebrities. He has been threatened to be burned by indians severally due to his nefarious activities.

Those are not fake news and The media is not responsible for those.

I followed the court proceedings of the murder case till the prime witness was killed.

The statement he made about rape sent twitter abuzz which he later deleted I wasn't surprised because he has always treated women like trash one of the major reason I don't like him. It was around that time period he slapped katrina kaif in the public which led to their breakup.

He openedly twitted about the bombay bombings which he deleted and apologize after massive outrage.

E nor get who nor know he matter for india.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
iamL:

Even our wicked politicians get people wey dey worship them o!

He also has serious haters, he his Among india most hated celebrities. He has been threatened to be burned by indians severally due to his nefarious activities.

Those are not fake news and The media is not responsible for those.

I followed the court proceedings of the murder case till the prime witness was killed.

The statement he made about rape sent twitter abuzz which he later deleted I wasn't surprised because he has always treated women like trash one of the major reason I don't like him. It was around that time period he slapped katrina kaif in the public which led to their breakup.

He openedly twitted about the bombay bombings which he deleted and apologize after massive outrage.

E nor get who nor know he matter for india.
See guy, just forget all these things, dude is loved massively anywhere he goes, he might be a temperamental person but he's still a nice person and still loved.

If people really despise him like you said, they would have cancelled him and he won't be making any blockbuster movies. just forget all those negative news you see online, last year that he celebrated his birthday did you see thousands of Indians that came to wish him?

If he was really hated, no one would have cared and he won't be making boxoffice movies, just forget it.
😊

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by taiocol: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Downloaded
House Party
M3gan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Brotherhood: 8.5/10

Great casting.

What I loved most was the fact that they gave the main players black American looks.
All the armed forces looked like well fed FBI agents not those hungry looking Nigeria police men.

The bike ride on the bridge was copied from an india movie Bang bang and Tobi and Toni pulled it off.

Aside King of boys its the only reasonable nollywood movie of recent.

The producers of the movie lack good marketing strategy else it would have been a serious hit, that was what help Anikulakpo and shanty town.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
See guy, just forget all these things, dude is loved massively anywhere he goes, he might be a temperamental person but he's still a nice person and still loved.

If people really despise him like you said, they would have cancelled him and he won't be making any blockbuster movies. just forget all those negative news you see online, last year that he celebrated his birthday did you see thousands of Indians that came to wish him?

If he was really hated, no one would have cared and he won't be making boxoffice movies, just forget it.
😊

He has a bad reputation and every bad character has loyalist that is the reality of life.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
22nd July....7/10

Norway 2011, a right-wing extremist called Anders Brevik kills more than 70 people in Oslo and the island of Utoya, garnering the attention of the world.

The movie is truly not for the faint hearted. Imagine the nerves. After killing kids about 60+ of them in number the psychopath asked for pizza during his interrogation and he ate with smiles on his face.

To the Lawyers who defend this kind of case with the insanity plea, the deepest and hottest parts of hell awaits you cause you are worse than the murderers and psychopaths you defend. Someone killed 77 people, 60 + kids/teens, about 10 + adults and left atlest 100 more folks in critical condition in hospitals and isn't remorseful a bit and your defense is to plead insanity.

Seriously Norway has to review her laws. Someone commits genocide and his punishment is life in prisonment in a well furnished selfcon called solitary confinement.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Osumare2013: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
You can gain cheap access to Netflix for just N1000 on https://mysub.io
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
β€˜TITANIC’ has now passed β€˜AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER’ to become the 3rd highest grossing film of all time again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever...... 5.5/10

The third act of the movie just weakened the film as a whole. smiley The final battle scene must be the weakest and most laughable battle scene I've seen in a long while. Imagine serious fight scenes and I'm struggling to see any blood. The fight sequences were quite weak. Dora Milaje and the Talokans fights were just painfully mid.
Even the way the two sides seized fighting when both their leaders made a truce seems funny and unnatural.

The only reasonable battle scene was when the Talokans first attacked Wakanda's capital. Also, the first fight between Okoye and the Talokans was premium. Everything else na insha'Allah. undecided
I find it difficult to swallow what was portrayed as how a WW1 technological Talokan could more than match and overpower Wakandan 21st/22 century battle tech. It's just premium dumb to me. Normally those Talokans suppose die plenty.
The film just threw away some sense of realism outta the window.

Angela Bassett was great with her acting and basically carried the movie but this is definitely no Oscar worthy performance.
Namor is a great addition to the MCU tho.

The first and second act of the movie was going smoothly and I didn't bother much with the slightly cringe accents until the final act. It's like they wrote the film halfway and then just started winging the rest as they filmed. undecided

Once more there's hardly anything African in this movie asides from black tax.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stonemind(f): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Brotherhood 7/10. The best movie to come out of niger so far..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) ... (3839) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: seunot, abduleez1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.