Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3733387 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) ... (3830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ValeeLove(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2023
Those guys should leave The Rock alone. Whether he did it or not it doesn't explain the bad performance of Shazam. This seems to want to become the worst in Super Hero movie history.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:
not really... Depends on the phone's display

But imo 9gb on any device is a waste. I'm not downloading a movie I'll only watch once more than 720p quality
You can’t tell the difference between 4K and 1080p on mobile phone as long as mobile device screen size wouldn’t exceed 10 inches. The screen size is just too small to see any difference. You would need at least 32 inches tv screen to see any display difference between 4K and 1080p.

It’s something I have experimented with a neighbor when I got to know he downloaded the Tenet in 4K. We compared the differences on his iPhone 13 pro and we could hardly detect any. We only got to see the difference on his TV.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2023
toluxe0075:

You can’t tell the difference between 4K and 1080p on mobile phone as long as mobile device screen size wouldn’t exceed 10 inches. The screen size is just too small to see any difference. You would need at least 32 inches tv screen to see any display difference between 4K and 1080p.

It’s something I have experimented with a neighbor when I got to know he downloaded the Tenet in 4K. We compared the differences on his iPhone 13 pro and we could hardly detect any. We only got to see the difference on his TV.
try it on Samsung, not iPhone...you'll know the difference

But it's still pointless imo...
I haven't downloaded Avatar 2 yet because I like to watch movies like that on Sundays...
The version I'm gonna download will still be less than 3gb

Movie that I will never rewatch lmao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Just rewatched Avatar 2 - The Way of Water 1080p version it's 6gb
The thing about this movie is you can't actually enjoy it in its full capacity on tv alone. It should be watched in 3d iMAX and Dolby Atmos 360 sound, those who watched it in Cinemas like I did know what I mean
The Amazing thing about this movie is not the story telling or even the dialogue but the landscapes. This movie's every scene is just insanely beautiful, it makes you forget everything you're actually seeing is visual effects and just 10% of everything is practical. Watch the tails and eyes twitch and know none of the water in this movie is even real
I seriously don't know how James Cameron will top the visual effects in the next movie maybe he'll go more storywise.
A 9/10 movie for me

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:

I haven't downloaded Avatar 2 yet because I like to watch movies like that on Sundays...

I can't watch the movie on my phone, only on tv or a tab, you can't enjoy it fully on a phone imo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2023
toluxe0075:

You can’t tell the difference between 4K and 1080p on mobile phone as long as mobile device screen size wouldn’t exceed 10 inches. The screen size is just too small to see any difference. You would need at least [b]32 inches tv [/b]screen to see any display difference between 4K and 1080p.

Even 32 inches TV is still too vague to fully enjoy 4K and that's why there are very few 4K 32 inches Tv in the Market. You need a 43 inches led 4K tv with HDR 10 and Dolby vision to fully enjoy 4K.

Well Iphone aren't really the benchmark for "4K" quality test as they have been using Retina display up until recently when they switched to Oled which are ironically made by Samsung. The Amoled panels used on Samsung's flagships are a beast, you can definitely tell the difference when viewing 4K content cuz they support HDR 10 and Dolby Vision.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2023
Illusioneffect:
The thing about this movie is you can't actually enjoy it in its full capacity on tv alone. It should be watched in 3d iMAX and Dolby Atmos 360 sound, those who watched it in Cinemas like I did know what I mean
The Amazing thing about this movie is not the story telling or even the dialogue but the landscapes. This movie's every scene is just insanely beautiful, it makes you forget everything you're actually seeing is visual effects and just 10% of everything is practical. Watch the tails and eyes twitch and know none of the water in this movie is even real
I seriously don't know how James Cameron will top the visual effects in the next movie maybe he'll go more storywise.
A 9/10 movie for me
In summary, you're saying that all the movie has to offer is it's visuals

And you're giving it 9/10 for the visuals alone

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:
In summary, you're saying that all the movie has to offer is it's visuals

And you're giving it 9/10 for the visuals alone
Actually no. The Action sequences are perfect and the story makes a whole lot of sense no matter how simple it seems, take Titanic for example, a very simple but compelling story. The story is pretty standard but that doesn't make it awful in any way, it made 2bil because everyone could understand the movie unlike Nolan movies. All I'm saying is what really works and distinguishes itself from the rest is the visuals.
Just like Blade Runner 2049 has its cinematography and Pulp Fiction has its dialogue, ATWOF has its visual storytelling

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2023
Avatar: The way of the water: 7.5/ 10
The plot is riddled with many plot conveniences and spiritual mumbo jumbo and it may be too thin for a 3hr movie, but the visual display is so stunning and breathtaking that I don't see any other movie topping it except another Avatar movie. The visual and action is mind blowing that it left me with very little room for nitpicking. So I recommend that you go into this movie with little excitement for storytelling or acting but expect to get your mind blowing away by the exceptional visual extravaganza

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:

I mean, the fact that you're downloading it after watching it in the cinema means you're rewatching it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2023
Kaycee7:
I mean, the fact that you're downloading it after watching it in the cinema means you're rewatching it.
I didn't watch it in cinema

All my guys I planned to watch with cancelled and I don't like going to cinema alone...
I watch movies in cinema with friends
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I didn't watch it in cinema

All my guys I planned to watch with cancelled and I don't like going to cinema alone...
I watch movies in cinema with friends
A'ight. Guess you'll be downloading and watching the 3D version, then. Wonder how you'll find one for less than 3gb
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Kaycee7:
A'ight. Guess you'll be downloading and watching the 3D version, then. Wonder how you'll find one for less than 3gb
I haven't even seen the 3D version for download...
Plus I don't have 3D Google's

Pahe dot li has PROPER WEB DL 720p for about 3.3gb
They have another one for just 1.8gb
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I haven't even seen the 3D version for download...
Plus I don't have 3D Google's

Pahe dot li has PROPER WEB DL 720p for about 3.3gb
They have another one for just 1.8gb

Lmao! I remember last year when you were shouting 3D or nothing. I just dey look your post dey laugh. Jungle don mature grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2023
Kaycee7:
Lmao! I remember last year when you were shouting 3D or nothing. I just dey look your post dey laugh. Jungle don mature grin grin
omo...
It just pained me tbh...

All my guys turn by turn cancelled plans...
I find it boring to go to the movies alone...

And if I carry babes now, they'll act like I'm doing them a favor, they'll want to eat everything they see but won't split bills...learnt my lesson long ago

Except she's my gf...I ain't doing
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ValeeLove(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Illusioneffect:
A 9/10 movie for me
upon that he didn't win award.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lusid: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Today in history

Stand up! if you are sitting down!

Silent of the Lambs, the greatest film of all time wins five major awards at the oscars. (Best actor, best actress, best screenplay, best picture and best director).

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Babysuccess02(f): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
phr0nesis:
Avatar: The way of the water: 7.5/ 10
The plot is riddled with many plot conveniences and spiritual mumbo jumbo and it may be too thin for a 3hr movie, but the visual display is so stunning and breathtaking that I don't see any other movie topping it except another Avatar movie. The visual and action is mind blowing that it left me with very little room for nitpicking. So I recommend that you go into this movie with little excitement for storytelling or acting but expect to get your mind blowing away by the exceptional visual extravaganza

Please which site will I see it to download?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babysuccess02:

It's available on every movie download site

t f p d l . s e
f z m o v i e s . n e t
n k i r i . c o m
p a h e . l i

Choose from the list and remove the spaces in between

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sprints1: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
majesticguy:

The 5.7gb? size... That's a whole lot of data for a single movie. I am satisfied with what i got. As a matter of fact, since i started downloading movies Avatar is first movie I've burnt a whole 3gb of data on.

If it were PC games, I wouldn't even flinch even if it were 60+ gb of data, but if it's movies, going above 800mb of data on a single movie would be doing me somehow.
na waste of time to download film over 1GB any film above 720p I no dey download in fact I din get sense to dey download 720p HEVC format less data sef very clear like 1080 H.264 but the audio is not that loud
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Guy Ritchie about to drop another bomb blast in April.
#Theconvenant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8enydPhORo0
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by camri: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Octopusssy, where can i download james bond's octopussy?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
camri:
Octopusssy, where can i download james bond's octopussy?
I have no idea
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
ValeeLove:
upon that he didn't win award.
The movie won best visual effects in every award night 👀
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babysuccess02:

Telegram

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
🎥 The Descent (2005) = 7.8/10 ✔️

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
🎥 Lucky Hank S01E01-03 (2023) = 6/10 ✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TOMMYS: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
So with all the black web members wey dey nairaland. No one fit tell me where to download John wick chapter 4 today. Seriously Una dey provoke me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
TOMMYS:
So with all the black web members wey dey nairaland. No one fit tell me where to download John wick chapter 4 today. Seriously Una dey provoke me.

Go to cinema, cheapskate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
NaijaMemes:

Go to cinema, cheapskate

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
TOMMYS:
if you've been on this thread for a while, you should know that it takes time before it's out on the high seas

Except you wan watch Cam-rip version grin

Go to cinema bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) ... (3830) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.