Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3726135 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by drizzle0007(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2023
itspreshh:
Out now

Looks floppy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheSuperX(m): 5:51pm On May 30, 2023
nani667:
ยฐยฐยฐ
Trash
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2023
Hypnotic: 4/10
Boredom made me download this, and all I can say is that it amplified the situation

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 6:28pm On May 30, 2023
phr0nesis:
Boredom made me download this, and all I can say is that it amplified the situation
You went into a trance?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2023
Octopusssy:

You went into a trance?
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
I really saw things
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2023
phr0nesis:
Wow almost wasted my data thanks bud

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2023
SOZINN:

Lol, aren't you the one that said nobody expected the little mermaid to make money in china?? Yet they took it there. They didn't expect it to make money there then why the fรปck did they try to sell it there? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I go still dey wait more excuses.

I didn't really expect it to do well in China. I already stated my assumption of it not being a big deal in China, same as Mulan performed.

Of course, Disney is free to try their luck. Any small money from anywhere is still money if not why bother with releasing movies in West Africa with all the tiny gross they make compared to other regions.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2023
phr0nesis:

You gave this review late
I've already downloaded this shit

๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2023
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:28pm On May 30, 2023
phr0nesis:

With trailer wey I see, I dey doubt whether this thing go dey that bad. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿค” Especially after seeing Ben Affleck and William Fichtner.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2023
abduleez1:

With trailer wey I see, I dey doubt whether this thing go dey that bad. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿค” Especially after seeing Ben Affleck and William Fichtner.
The trailer no impress me o. Na Affleck make me download am, thinking it can't get too bad with Affleck in it; Omo I receive huge L
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2023
Illusioneffect:

You are welcome cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2023
pu7pl3:

You gave this review late
I've already downloaded this shit

๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค
I just hope you didn't download 720p or above. Movies like this that I have no anticipation for, I usually download 480p from nkiri. The time wasted is what's annoying me right now
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2023
phr0nesis:
This is a Quiet Nuke grin

Wtf is this budget with 0 marketing grin grin

The trailer looks somewhat decent tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sprints1: 8:22pm On May 30, 2023
phr0nesis:
ben affleck should go and rest. He has lost it. His wife is rich and rich enuf to feed his entire generation. He should stick to biography movies or directing u think he is much better acting movies like that. He did well in Air that movie on MJ
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sprints1: 8:26pm On May 30, 2023
neztar:
Shantytown

In 1992, the first nollywood film living in bondage was produced in VHS and betamax. There was no high seas then, so people like armadeo and kaycee7 that had no TV in their house had to peep through their neighbor's window to have a glimpse of the latest release. Fast forward 31 years later, nollywood has grown and improved with new state of the art motion pictures.

Back to the movie, it was mad, crazy and fun. I think chidi mokeme deserve an award at the AMVCA for his role in shantytown. His portrayal was true to life. The story is generic but was catchy. Let me confess, i have a crush on nancy. I can fantasize her all day. When i saw her nudes, i was turned on. My worst actor was shaffy bello. She was just play-acting. Who send her? In the end, an interesting watch. Looking forward to a sequel
me na mercy eke ass for me I like her bubble butt fake or real e no concern the jiggly arouse me. I replay that scene up to like 5 times
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Blueelf: 9:02pm On May 30, 2023
SOZINN:
12,000 laughs cos what the fรปck is this ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

On colos

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2023
neztar:
Shantytown

In 1992, the first nollywood film living in bondage was produced in VHS and betamax. There was no high seas then, so people like armadeo and kaycee7 that had no TV in their house had to peep through their neighbor's window to have a glimpse of the latest release. Fast forward 31 years later, nollywood has grown and improved with new state of the art motion pictures.

Back to the movie, it was mad, crazy and fun. I think chidi mokeme deserve an award at the AMVCA for his role in shantytown. His portrayal was true to life. The story is generic but was catchy. Let me confess, i have a crush on nancy. I can fantasize her all day. When i saw her nudes, i was turned on. My worst actor was shaffy bello. She was just play-acting. Who send her? In the end, an interesting watch. Looking forward to a sequel
bro fell for the nudes of a body double grin

Premium scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:
This is a Quiet Nuke grin

Wtf is this budget with 0 marketing grin grin

The trailer looks somewhat decent tho
Imagine the distributors: Ketchup Entertainment๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Where did that come from?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2023
sprints1:
ben affleck should go and rest. He has lost it. His wife is rich and rich enuf to feed his entire generation. He should stick to biography movies or directing u think he is much better acting movies like that. He did well in Air that movie on MJ
Ben Affleck is a good actor. It's just that he makes bad movie choices sometimes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2023
phr0nesis:

Where did that from?
that's why they gave it 0 marketing

It was a guaranteed flop

How 65m was budgeted is what I don't understand

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2023
phr0nesis:

Where did that from?

The most stupid distributor I've ever seen. Ketchup ke?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ No marketing for that film whatsoever. $65mn wasted. I still dey wonder how Robert Rodriguez dey on board and marketing at all. Seems man is comfortable with flops since Alita: Battle Angel.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2023
phr0nesis:

The trailer no impress me o. Na Affleck make me download am, thinking it can't get too bad with Affleck in it; Omo I receive huge L

This smells like a movie I'd want to watch anyways and see for myself. ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 6:52am On May 31, 2023
abduleez1:

The most stupid distributor I've ever seen. Ketchup ke?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ No marketing for that film whatsoever. $65mn wasted. I still dey wonder how Robert Rodriguez dey on board and marketing at all. Seems man is comfortable with flops since Alita: Battle Angel.

abduleez1:

This smells like a movie I'd want to watch anyways and see for myself. ๐Ÿ™ƒ
The distributors know say marketing that movie go be waste of extra money wey dem no even get. Where Ketchup want see extra $50m to do marketing๐Ÿ˜„. Go ahead and watch, I just hope you find something entertaining in it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 7:01am On May 31, 2023
Baddestguyp:
that's why they gave it 0 marketing

It was a guaranteed flop

How 65m was budgeted is what I don't understand
They probably assumed the movie would good, but after seeing the finished product, they decided to count their losses and move on.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mirinder: 12:41pm On May 31, 2023
Illusioneffect:

emancipate your mind from mental slavery

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mirinder: 12:48pm On May 31, 2023
phr0nesis:

Ben Affleck is a good actor. It's just that he makes bad movie choices sometimes
Gigli and Jersey Girl wasn't bad. Are you high on skunk? (coughs) pass me some
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 12:51pm On May 31, 2023
mirinder:

Is it that you don't know the meaning of the word Sometimes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Rarre: 1:26pm On May 31, 2023
The covenant 8/10

But those taliban tho, the more you kill them, the more members are coming. It's like they are unlimited
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by drizzle0007(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2023
Rarre:
The covenant 8/10

But those taliban tho, the more you kill them, the more members are coming. It's like they are unlimited

Same with boko Haram
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2023
mirinder:
I don't even know what to say to you.
Read the statement you quoted in relation to your answer and tell me if you are not the one who is high
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2023
I've never seen the prequel...
Looks like I will watch both at same time period

(1) (2) (3) ... (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.