Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3745259 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2023
pu7pl3:

Be calming down
Try and understand what he is saying first
Don't stress yourself, na Illusion Effect grin

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
SOZINN:
Martin Scorsese has met with the Pope and announced that he will make a film about Jesus.

(Source: variety.com/2023/film/globโ€ฆ)

But he made a film in 1989 called The Last Temptation of Christ with Willem Defoe as the main actor.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
BankyGee:

Don't stress yourself, na Illusion Effect grin

Stopeet๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mecka: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
Octopusssy:
Hypnotic:

A decent enough movie. I wasn't exactly blown away but it has enough twists, turns and mystery to hold your attention. It is not as boring as some say it is, IMO.
phr0nesis, cum and look what she said
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I've never seen the prequel...
Looks like I will watch both at same time period

The first one was also 97%, they just be hitting bulls eye with this franchise. โœ…โœ…
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
A live-action Miles Morales movie is in the works, says Spider-Man: Across the #SpiderVerse producer Amy Pascal.

via @Variety - https:///3qfflTb

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
What the heck is wrong with these white folks? goddamn racist, must Ariel be white? the truth is that Halle Bailey fits the role more than anyone.

Them hating Ariel being black wouldn't stop the movie from hitting a Billy.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mecka: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
In Avatar 2, how come the water people speak english? Can sb explain to me? We are here to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mecka:
In Avatar 2, how come the water people speak english? Can sb explain to me? We are here to learn
No tink am too much. Just enjoy the movie and move on grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mecka:
phr0nesis, cum and look what she said
Lol. You want cause trouble Abi.
She likes it, I despise it, we can't all like the same things.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2023
BlackManta:

Elemental cost $200m to make.

This movie will bomb hard at the box office.

Imagine the audacity to release it on the same day as Flash

The 'L's Disney will collect this month with this film and Indiana Jones, I can't wait.
There's no way spiderman ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ into the spider verse can ever bomb, maybe elementals.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2023
kushercain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNyzyzbX0wo
This is a badass combo, I can't wait for it to be out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mecka:
They weren't communicating in English. Remember the beginning in Jake's monologue, when his children were arguing, they were speaking their language, and he said "it took me a few years to learn the language (the language of the Pandorans), but now when I hear it, it might as well be English" and immediately their argument became English. All through the film, whenever we hear the Pandorans talking, they were actually speaking their own language

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
phr0nesis:

They weren't communicating in English. Remember the beginning in Jake's monologue, when his children were arguing, they were speaking their language, Jake said "it took me a few years to learn the language (the language of the Pandorans), but now when I hear it, it might as well be English" and immediately their argument became English. All through the film, when we hear the Pandorans speaking, they were actually speaking their own language
Egg ๐Ÿฅš Zactly โœ…
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
phr0nesis:

They weren't communicating in English. Remember the beginning in Jake's monologue, when his children were arguing, they were speaking their language, Jake said "it took me a few years to learn the language (the language of the Pandorans), but now when I hear it, it might as well be English" and immediately their argument became English. All through the film, when we hear the Pandorans speaking, they were actually speaking their own language

Which is why Colonel Miles had to bring Spider along so he could be used as a translator when he was interrogating the Pandorans.

All these really skipped my head before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mecka:
they weren't speaking English
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
BlackManta:

Elemental cost $200m to make.

This movie will bomb hard at the box office.

Imagine the audacity to release it on the same day as Flash

The 'L's Disney will collect this month with this film and Indiana Jones, I can't wait.

Dem no fear dey release am join Flash sha. Disney dey think say their Animation films still dey make people fear wey a whole studio go rush push their big titles comot cos Disney don book date.
I feel Pixar in particular should rethink this their $200mn standard they fix on ALL their films. One can still get similar animation quality or as good as without breaking the bank.

Disney collecting L's back to back and I'd be here for it. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
SOZINN:
A live-action Miles Morales movie is in the works, says Spider-Man: Across the #SpiderVerse producer Amy Pascal.

via @Variety - https:///3qfflTb

Lol, e be like say everybody don dey follow the Universal bandwagon. grin grin

Make we see who go proper.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
Raalsalghul:

But he made a film in 1989 called The Last Temptation of Christ with Willem Defoe as the main actor.

Most likely cos that film was seriously hated by Orthodox Christians and the Catholic Church. The book it was based on was banned decades ago and the writer excommunicated.

So man seeking permission from the Pope himself ain't out of bounds. ๐Ÿ‘€
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
abduleez1:

Dem no fear dey release am join Flash sha. Disney dey think say their Animation films still dey make people fear wey a whole studio go rush push their big titles comot cos Disney don book date.
I feel Pixar in particular should rethink this their $200mn standard they fix on ALL their films. One can still get similar animation quality or as good as without breaking the bank.

Disney collecting L's back to back and I'd be here for it. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Babysuccess02(f): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
Someone should please recommend a good movie for me. Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
Babysuccess02:
Someone should please recommend a good movie for me. Thanks.
Izaga

Igodo

The Woman King

Phonebooth

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
abduleez1:

Lol, e be like say everybody don dey follow the Universal bandwagon. grin grin

Make we see who go proper.

My fear be say e dey SONY hand. Chances dey say them go fรปck that shit up. I pray make e no be the case sha.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
pu7pl3:
remind me what happened at etihad. I want to remember sth
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
BankyGee:

Egg ๐Ÿฅš Zactly โœ…

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
There's no way spiderman ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ into the spider verse can ever bomb, maybe elementals.

Spiderverse is not Disney

I was referring to Elementals
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
Broskyjames:
Yeah apparently...not me tho, i couldn't get past one episode because of it, totally dropped it despite the rave reviews.
The story is solid, but the animation is very annoying
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
SOZINN:

My fear be say e dey SONY hand. Chances dey say them go fรปck that shit up. I pray make e no be the case sha.

Make we dey look who go get their live action remake of "recent animation films" right.
Universal got HTTYD while Disney got Moana, now Sony got SpiderVerse. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=pu7pl3 post=123515300][/quote]

๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by shagie07: 2:18am On Jun 02, 2023
She Faked Her Death When She Finds Out Her Husband Orders To Kill Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0arPyKHrKM
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2023
phr0nesis:

Lol. You want cause trouble Abi.
She likes it, I despise it, we can't all like the same things.
Kponkwem! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2023
Time to watch this and see her transformation.... ๐Ÿ‘€

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Emekus92(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.