Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3774692 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) ... (3842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kaycee7:
Currently in vanilla JavaScript. Hoping to get a good grip on it by next month ending and then move on to React framework.

It's truly addictive. I start working on a task and before I know it, 5 hours is gone.

Ji si Ike nwanne, with consistency and regular practice, you'd sure succeed. Just follow Oyaskii's advise.

The addictiveness is on another level, it's then you'd know 24hours is too small for you in a day.

Here's my last work for your perusal. I rarely post my work here nowadays, for reasons best know to me.

It's hard corded though. Every single details, even the animation. And no I didn't use any framework. it's all HTML CSS and vanilla JavaScript.

it's 100% responsive on all platforms.

https://pumafashion.netlify.app

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
It's confirmed

Venn diagram showing convergence of hard core movie nerds and hardcore techies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sorry for derailing the thread guys.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
oyaskii:
Abi o..I already have it in my Gdrive cloud and the size is small...might as well just see it

536mb smallπŸ™... It's quite huge oo. I got mine for half the size on our popular website ( make I no go call names make sperm bolt block me 😁).

Besides I dislike movies with enormous size, reason being that I don't see movies immediately after I download them because of chance. So downloading huge sized movies would quickly fill my 1Tb HDD for movies. I currently have about a 1500+ movies unseen at the moment.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
majesticguy:

Ji si Ike nwanne, with consistency and regular practice, you'd sure succeed. Just follow Oyaskii's advise.

The addictiveness is on another level, it's then you'd know 24hours is too small for you in a day.

Here's my last work for your perusal. I rarely post my work here nowadays, for reasons best know to me.

It's hard corded though. Every single details, even the animation. And no I didn't use any framework. it's all HTML CSS and vanilla JavaScript.

it's 100% responsive on all platforms.

https://pumafashion.netlify.app
You don go far for this thing, nwanne. I'll take a peek at the code when I reach house, make I learn one or two.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
majesticguy:
Sorry for derailing the thread guys.

Its all good as We are all guilty.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
SOUND OF FREEDOM.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by a4turitoroman: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tom Holland grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Its all good as We are all guilty.
Who is "we"? angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
pryme:

Lmao.... Is this the best you can do?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're just proving me right. πŸ‘ Just like I said Disney lost money with the Don't Say G@y fight with Florida. It's literally in your first headline and it's last year. Not recent. grin

PS: Disney lost over $120bn in stock value in 2022.
And if you know anything about the stock market you'd know prices fluctuate all the time. Still, that's very different from revenue.

On Disney+, my post you initially quoted clearly stated Disney was making losses in its streamer. Besides, I've posted that here several times.

Uhm, of course everyone following box office reports knows Disney was loosing money in its recent theatrical movies. It's a serious debate in this thread.

Nice stats you brought here which I've squashed nonetheless.... But it's still missing the quarterly or yearly financial report of the company as a whole that is always presented to shareholders. Report containing revenue, profit, loss, EBITDA, DTC earnings, operation cost for each unit??
Where that report dey??
grin grin

So what this basically tells me you barely know jackshit you say and just jump into arguments without knowing the specifics or context. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
abduleez1:

Lmao.... Is this the best you can do?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're just proving me right. πŸ‘ Just like I said Disney lost money with the Don't Say G@y fight with Florida. It's literally in your first headline and it's last year. Not recent. grin

PS: Disney lost over $120bn in stock value in 2022.
And if you know anything about the stock market you'd know prices fluctuate all the time. Still, that's very different from revenue.

On Disney+, my post you initially quoted clearly stated Disney was making losses in its streamer. Besides, I've posted that here several times.

Uhm, of course everyone following box office reports knows Disney was loosing money in its recent theatrical movies. It's a serious debate in this thread.

Nice stats you brought here which I've squashed nonetheless.... But it's still missing the quarterly or yearly financial report of the company as a whole that is always presented to shareholders. Report containing revenue, profit, loss, EBITDA, DTC earnings, operation cost for each unit??
Where that report dey??
grin grin

So what this basically tells me you barely know jackshit you say and just jump into arguments without knowing the specifics or context. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You just said Disney lost over 120bn in stock, and you still want me to show you prove Disney is loosing money.
Ok you win.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kaycee7:
Todo x Yuuji bromance is peak character dynamics. The way Todo says, "My brother" or "My besto friendo" just dey off me everytime grin grin

No be only you oo... grin grin
The werey go come dey shed tears. I was addicted to saying "My Brother" randomly for almost a month for no damn reason. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gege Akitarou, JJK's author, definitely knows how to write entertaining characters and character dynamics. That's why I'm not really missing the main plot yet. Geto's dynamic with Gojo and Megumi's father's scenes keep me hooked.

No lies detected bro. πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by myami: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Who are these oloriburuku quoting outrageous figures in this economy wey i neva chop. Ishilove my wife, wetin you cook? I'm famished
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
pryme:

You just said Disney lost over 120bn in stock, and you still want me to show you prove Disney is loosing money.
Ok you win.

Uhm, maybe because I know the difference between stock market and actual revenue, cash, sales of products and services, profits and growth.
All which mere stock market value or price fails to account for. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
SOZINN:
SOUND OF FREEDOM.

Where you able to see this movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
oyaskii:
I don avoid am tire...lol he's a proper autuer plus I didn't really feel "The French Dispatch".

I didn't also feel TFD much, but there were two episodes in the somewhat "anthology movie" I totally loved.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
abduleez1:
Shazam: Fury of The Gods......4.5/10

Wtf did I just watch?? grin grin
This thing is borderline camp done too much. Stupid @ss dialogue and storytelling. Darn too clichΓ© for my liking and cringe jokes that didn't land well. Low tier CGI that even the original betters.

Omo, it looks like Black Adam is even better than this one. cheesy
The original is faaarrr better than this crap. I can see why WB didn't even bother to market it. πŸ˜‚

I remember when I told you Black Adam was far better than this one and you said it was a lie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
pu7pl3:

I remember when I told you Black Adam was far better than this one and you said it was a lie

Lol, I remember na... I dey wonder wetin take you long to come remind me. grin grin

I collect my L peacefully comrade. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
abduleez1:

Lol, I remember na... I dey wonder wetin take you long to come remind me. grin grin

I collect my L peacefully comrade. cheesy

we really need a breath of fresh air Tbh...
Atleast that one was undoubtedly bad, what about Flash that was decent? They still butchered it like that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
SOZINN:
SOUND OF FREEDOM.
You've watched itπŸ‘€??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
pu7pl3:

Atleast that one was undoubtedly bad, what about Flash that was decent? They still butchered it like that.

Who butchered it?? I don't get.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
SOZINN:
SOUND OF FREEDOM.

This movie is one over performer at the box office.

Where you see this one watch? Cos I know say e no Fit dey Naija Cinema.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
pu7pl3:

As a guy who watched the OG Tim Burton batman, I can't wait for the flash to hit the high seas.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
I don't know about someone else but Oppenheimer is the only movie I'll be watching in theatres more than twice this year. I'm seriously pumped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOsIKu2VAkM
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
abduleez1:

This movie is one over performer at the box office.

Where you see this one watch? Cos I know say e no Fit dey Naija Cinema.
It's not in international cinemas
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ishilove:

Who is "we"? angry
"We" includes you, yes "you". tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
ShaqFu:
I plead "Not Guilty", your Playship
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
ShaqFu:

Thank you jare.

No mind Ishi, thinking that stepping with her low heeled shoe on the notorious fetid unlamented cockroach of this thread does not constitute as derailing cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Illusioneffect:
I don't know about someone else but Oppenheimer is the only movie I'll be watching in theatres more than twice this year. I'm seriously pumped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOsIKu2VAkM

You're not alone. According to TMZ ⬇️⬇️⬇️

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

As a guy who watched the OG Tim Burton batman, I can't wait for the flash to hit the high seas.

I dey first go watch Batman Returns and Batman Forever before jumping in.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
abduleez1:

I dey first go watch Batman Returns and Batman Forever before jumping in.

You mean batman and Batman returns. I Don already download am. Told the kids you guys are going to watch these two first.

When we watched no way home na only Andrew Garfield they remeber. They only know Tobey maguire as the bully meme angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
majesticguy:

536mb smallπŸ™... It's quite huge oo. I got mine for half the size on our popular website ( make I no go call names make sperm bolt block me 😁).

Besides I dislike movies with enormous size, reason being that I don't see movies immediately after I download them because of chance. So downloading huge sized movies would quickly fill my 1Tb HDD for movies. I currently have about a 1500+ movies unseen at the moment.
lol 536mb is a fair size to me for 720p sha.

Same about the dislike for movies with enormous size because of space, i am already using 7 External HDD'S 😩😩. I go for 1080p and 4K only for exclusive titles if not 720p will do, but i have one guy in my cycle, that only deals in 1080p and 4K files and i collect files from him, so i am almost out space on my HDD's and I'm not planning on adding to my HDD, so these kind of 500mb esque files suites me.πŸ˜ƒ

I even have 700Gb plus files in my GDrive, that i am yet to even touch, where pesin wan see the time? 😩😩

(1) (2) (3) ... (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) ... (3842) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.