Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3773961 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) ... (3842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Thank you jare.

No mind Ishi, thinking that stepping with her low heeled shoe on the notorious fetid unlamented cockroach of this thread does not constitute as derailing cheesy
Low heeled shoe? 😁 Ishi can't wear such oh. Believe me she'll lose her balance and fall flat on her... Thank goodness for those heavy water melons, they're there to "cushion" the effect of the fall. Lol

Ishilove:

I plead "Not Guilty", your Playship
Your plea is dismissed. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
abduleez1:

I didn't also feel TFD much, but there were two episodes in the somewhat "anthology movie" I totally loved.
Me i saw it for the usual LΓ¨a Seydoux "birthday suit" reveal and i wasn't disappointed πŸ˜ƒ
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
ShaqFu:
Low heeled shoe? 😁 Ishi can't wear such oh. Believe me she'll lose her balance and fall flat on her... Thank goodness for those heavy water melons, they're there to "cushion" the effect of the fall. Lol

this is how we know the people who failed physics in school grin

ishi has high center of gravity so she has to wear low heeled shoe. any slight instability and she will fall yakata.

na her paddy with big yansh that has low center of gravity that can wear high heel

this is real life application of physics grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

this is how we know the people who failed physics in school grin

ishi has high center of gravity so she has to wear low heeled shoe. any slight instability and she will fall yakata.

na her paddy with big yansh that has low center of gravity that can wear high heel

this is real life application of physics grin
real life application of a woman's anatomy. Tuale. πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
pryme:

Where you able to see this movie?

Illusioneffect:

You've watched itπŸ‘€??

abduleez1:

This movie is one over performer at the box office.

Where you see this one watch? Cos I know say e no Fit dey Naija Cinema.

While browsing YouTube reels, I came across a video of a CNN anchor and a guest criticizing the movie, but I haven't seen it yet. I was unable to locate it under showtime, I'll have to wait till this one hits the high seas. I have since read about
QAnon and related topics. The left wing has worked very hard to connect the movie to conspiracies and discredit its message; some of those people have seriously lost it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
oyaskii:
lol 536mb is a fair size to me for 720p sha.

Same about the dislike for movies with enormous size because of space, i am already using 7 External HDD'S 😩😩. I go for 1080p and 4K only for exclusive titles if not 720p will do, but i have one guy in my cycle, that only deals in 1080p and 4K files and i collect files from him, so i am almost out space on my HDD's and I'm not planning on adding to my HDD, so these kind of 500mb esque files suites me.πŸ˜ƒ

I even have 700Gb plus files in my GDrive, that i am yet to even touch, where pesin wan see the time? 😩😩
Wadafukery is thisπŸ˜‚ we need to meet make I full by HDD too, it's like I bought 16tb space for nothing
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
oyaskii:

Same about the dislike for movies with enormous size because of space, i am already using 7 External HDD'S 😩😩. I go for 1080p and 4K only for exclusive titles if not 720p will do, but i have one guy in my cycle, that only deals in 1080p and 4K files and i collect files from him, so i am almost out space on my HDD's and I'm not planning on adding to my HDD, so these kind of 500mb esque files suites me.πŸ˜ƒ

I even have 700Gb plus files in my GDrive, that i am yet to even touch, where pesin wan see the time? 😩😩

And here am I thinking I have a large collection of external HDD( for movies and games) at my disposalπŸ˜ƒ..Since you go for 1080p and 4k files that 7 external HDD would fill up in no time.. A single exclusive title for you would get me atleast 10 movies with the size of 350mb😁. I download mainly movies in HEVC format, that's the H.264, and when it's not available I then settle for the net naija. Movies encoded in HEVC format are usually small in size and the picture quality is usually good.

I just have 1TB HDD for movies and it's almost filled up though. I hope to get another one from my vendor soon, she recently informed me of the fall in price of the 1TB HDD😁. 14k is really a good deal for a 1TB HDD ( it's internal, then you have to convert it to external with the casing).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
Illusioneffect:

Wadafukery is thisπŸ˜‚ we need to meet make I full by HDD too, it's like I bought 16tb space for nothing

16tb 😲.. Is it a single storage or multiple storage ? I think the highest I've see so far as a single storage is 4tb.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
SOZINN:

While browsing YouTube reels, I came across a video of a CNN anchor and a guest criticizing the movie, but I haven't seen it yet. I was unable to locate it under showtime, I'll have to wait till this one hits the high seas. I have since read about
QAnon and related topics. The left wing has worked very hard to connect the movie to conspiracies and discredit its message; some of those people have seriously lost it.
Rolling Stones and leftist magazines helped promote the movie by calling it a movie for dad with brain worms.
I think America is beginning to wake up and watch what really matters

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Its all good as We are all guilty.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
majesticguy:

16tb 😲.. Is it a single storage or multiple storage ? I think the highest I've see as a single storage is 4tb.
Multiple drives o. One is just there... empty
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Wait, so there is an ultimate edition of Batman VS Superman that I was unaware of, and it has a higher audience rating than the theatrical release. I don't blame myself, though, because I did give up after watching the movie in theaters. Let me watch this extended 3-hour version; I have a hunch that it will end up being a similar case like ZSLJ.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You mean batman and Batman returns. I Don already download am. Told the kids you guys are going to watch these two first.

When we watched no way home na only Andrew Garfield they remeber. They only know Tobey maguire as the bully meme angry

I've watched Batman 1989 not too long ago.
Funnily, I've downloaded ALL before but didn't watch before my storage got corrupted back then.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Illusioneffect:

Rolling Stones and leftist magazines helped promote the movie by calling it a movie for dad with brain worms.
I think America is beginning to wake up and watch what really matters

I didn't read Rolling Stone's review because they frequently include spoilers in their articles. But I'm just curious, did they at least manage to point out a few plot holes or a problem with the script? I ask because trying to discredit a film that examines the issue of child trafficking and is based on real events is not a good look for anyone.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
oyaskii:
Me i saw it for the usual LΓ¨a Seydoux "birthday suit" reveal and i wasn't disappointed πŸ˜ƒ

grin grin grin GOATED OG.
Na that episode I enjoyed the most. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lol, I just come across the okoto wey I drop that year...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Chai, for my birth week again... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
majesticguy:

And here am I thinking I have a large collection of external HDD( for movies and games) at my disposalπŸ˜ƒ..Since you go for 1080p and 4k files that 7 external HDD would fill up in no time.. A single exclusive title for you would get me atleast 10 movies with the size of 350mb😁. I download mainly movies in HEVC format, that's the H.264, and when it's not available I then settle for the net naija. Movies encoded in HEVC format are usually small in size and the picture quality is usually good.

I just have 1TB HDD for movies and it's almost filled up though. I hope to get another one from my vendor soon, she recently informed me of the fall in price of the 1TB HDD😁. 14k is really a good deal for a 1TB HDD ( it's internal, then you have to convert it to external with the casing).
lol I have found out that the there's more thrill in filling up your HDD and hoarding than actually watching the files.
πŸ˜ƒ. Before i would download anything and hoard anything on site, but i now, I'm very selective of the titles i indulge in and download because of space, because i think 7 HDD is an overdrive already, but if i see a good deal like you, i go reason am πŸ˜….
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
oyaskii:

Files wey you dey store for Gdrive... Na the cloud storage e dey abi??
So you redownload movies or files from there when you need them??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Illusioneffect:

lol that's actually my cloud space πŸ˜…. My physical HDD's are a combined 6TB in total. Trying to move away from them slowly now because they are SATA, and focusing on cloud till i have the funds to get a large size SSD 😩.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
abduleez1:

Files wey you dey store for Gdrive... Na the cloud storage e dey abi??
So you redownload movies or files from there when you need them??

Exactly πŸ˜…. My Cloud storage na unlimited so i just dey dump anything there, till i need am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
SOZINN:

If you are the type that likes watching or listening to long Podcast you can watch this interview from Tim Pool with the man himself (Tim Ballard) and the Producer of the movie, hearing the story from him himself was just as good as it's gets, one of the interesting Part was they had to go to filming location with 30 ex Navy Seals because Jim Caveizel's wife will not allow her husband go near Colombia because of safety concerns, THEN SOME OF THE NAVY SEALS LEFT THE FILMING LOCATION TO BUST A TRAFFICKING RING.

I really recommend you watch this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/live/UK3NWozQXdY?feature=share

It's a little over 2hrs long

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
This is how Peter pays the bills for the new apartment without aunt May... grin

You go low, I go LOWER!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
abduleez1:

Who butchered it?? I don't get.

Everyone talking about the CGI and the story like it's all trash when it really isn't.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

As a guy who watched the OG Tim Burton batman, I can't wait for the flash to hit the high seas.

Drop your IP address so we can track you for questioning.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
ShaqFu:

So what's my punishment, your Tigership? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
pu7pl3:

Drop your IP address so we can track you for questioning.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
SOZINN:

I didn't read Rolling Stone's review because they frequently include spoilers in their articles. But I'm just curious, did they at least manage to point out a few plot holes or a problem with the script? I ask because trying to discredit a film that examines the issue of child trafficking and is based on real events is not a good look for anyone.
No plot holes whatsoever, yo the movie even has a 100% audience approval rating in rotten tomatoes after 10,000 ratings. They just called it a Qnon conspiracy - a movie about child sex trafficking πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ, it was the same Rolling Stones that called the Netflix movie 'Cuties' a misunderstood movie, movie were 7 year old girls were touching themselves sexually πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
I've never seen a better interview then this except that Billie Eilish first we feast interview. The actors are just so enthusiastic and so geeky towards the movie that's so wholesome to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykioWgVoYcI
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
pu7pl3:

Everyone talking about the CGI and the story like it's all trash when it really isn't.

Many Peeps just being mischievous and follow the crowd.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ishilove:

So what's my punishment, your Tigership? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
To live in the realm of eternal pleasure. 😁😁😁
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
abduleez1:

Many Peeps just being mischievous and follow the crowd.
duh. Dude you live on the Moon? The Cook-A-Thon is a clear pointer to how mischievous and jobless many Nigerians are.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2023
ShaqFu:
duh. Dude you live on the Moon? The Cook-A-Thon is a clear pointer to how mischievous and jobless many Nigerians are.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) ... (3842) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.