Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,151 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3771806 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SharedServices: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
majesticguy:

Ji si Ike nwanne, with consistency and regular practice, you'd sure succeed. Just follow Oyaskii's advise.

The addictiveness is on another level, it's then you'd know 24hours is too small for you in a day.

Here's my last work for your perusal. I rarely post my work here nowadays, for reasons best know to me.

It's hard corded though. Every single details, even the animation. And no I didn't use any framework. it's all HTML CSS and vanilla JavaScript.

it's 100% responsive on all platforms.

https://pumafashion.netlify.app

Do you do cartoon animation for ads?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
ShaqFu:
No action, adventure, sci Fi, just comedy?

All the good ones were theatrical releases.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
SharedServices:

Do you do cartoon animation for ads?

https://curious-lily-63663a.netlify.app/
Fine evening, that's my portfolio website, send me a mail over there let's talk.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:04am On Jul 28, 2023
The Little Mermaid (2023).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 4:31am On Jul 28, 2023
SOZINN:
Some of the best flicks released this July that you may have missed.
Is past lives on the high seas?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrKang: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2023
Please if any one could help me with a link to download the movie "The Tournament (2015)- Le Tournoi". I would really appreciate. I have searched everywhere.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2023
Octopusssy:

This is worth the watch. Action packed and very interesting
Exactly!. I have been putting off for a while only to see it and discover it was actually quite good. I liked the futuristic tech theme too.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xavier5(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
JUSTICE LEAGUE: WARWORLD

A mediocre and pitiable movie when compared to its comic counterpart, and this is made worse by the weak and poor portrayal of Mongul.

This is a movie that should have had a run time of 2hrs to 3hrs 30mins in other to effectively flesh out its story, but no, we had a less than 90mins jumbled mess.

Seriously, with the way DC Animation poorly adapted the Injustice and Warworld sagas, I fear for the adaptation of The Crisis On Infinite Earth saga next year. I won't be surprised if it turns out wack. Truth is, if its runtime is less than 2hrs, there's a 90% probability of it being a mess.

Ratings: 3.5/10

#Xavier

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purvan(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Total recall ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by trueking: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
They cloned Tyrone - After 30 minutes I had to stop and delete, not for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xavier5(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
INVINCIBLE PRESENTS: ATOM EVE

A simple yet interesting origin movie regarding the Atom Eve character, but its a movie that still have the problem of hero characters simply or automatically just being good fighters or combatants the moment they get their powers or discover their hero purpose. Seriously, that's an element the superhero genre needs to do away with, but nevertheless, irrespective of such annoying element in it, one can't overlook the overall interesting nature of the movie.

Ratings: 7/10

#Xavier

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
pu7pl3:

Try dey chew something as you dey watch grin
Make you no go dey think toomuch
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
This dropped on digital platforms today.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

Is past lives on the high seas?

They said it launched on Apple+ but I haven't seen it anywhere.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nimona

Animations are more miss than hit for me these days so I generally avoid them. This one had some hype so I expected something special.

A few minutes in and I was ready to stop, one of the main characters is gay (I appreciate the makers for making that point obvious early on though), so I had to choose between missing a potentially good story or overcoming inborn homophobia. I settled for the latter in the hope that this would be more than regular leftist agending.

My experience was ultimately one of disappointment. Nimona was the classic overused snarky character, the story was meh and the conclusion was stupid.

Rating: 1/5

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Nimona

Animations are more miss than hit for me these days so I generally avoid them. This one had some hype so I expected something special.

A few minutes in and I was ready to stop, one of the main characters is gay (I appreciate the makers for making that point obvious early on though), so I had to choose between missing a potentially good story or overcoming inborn homophobia. I settled for the latter in the hope that this would be more than regular leftist agending.

My experience was ultimately one of disappointment. Nimona was the classic overused snarky character, the story was meh and the conclusion was stupid.

Apart from the gay scene, it was actually very good and the comedy was 70% funny and the animation was great.
8/10 to me

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Nimona

A few minutes in and I was ready to stop, one of the main characters is gay (I appreciate the makers for making that point obvious early on though), so I had to choose between missing a potentially good story or overcoming [b]inborn homophobia. [/b]I settled for the latter in the hope that this would be more than regular leftist agending.

You were born with homophobia or your society thought you to discriminate against them๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kirikou and the sorceress.

It was good to have watched it in the 90s. It is still good to watch it again now. The French language spoken does make it more funny kind of.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Watched the flash and gotg v3

Seems the Russians are your defacto lock /freeze the superhero away in a cage geng. Same happened with soldier boy in the boys season 3. Also there is a DC animated movie where superman was locked away in a room hidden from sunlight. I

For gotg3 I got very very strong island of Dr moreau vibes from the high evolutionary.

Island of Dr moreau is a Sci fu classic by hg wells and it featured Dr moreau who also tried to create the ultimate species. There is a movie from the 90s with Marlon Brando as Dr moreau.

Don't understand the hate the flash got. Only part of the movie that fell flat for me was the final act with reverse flash or whatever that was supposed to be

Also the two Barry Allens together was a perfect opportunity for they/them references. Look at us. What are we?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

You were born with homophobia or your society thought you to discriminate against them๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜
We cannot like what we dislike
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2023
Jeepers Creepers (2001) 2/10

Underwhelming movie. Not that horrific. Bunch of victims gets killed and cannibalized on a special day by some mysterious winged creature guns cannot kill and thats all. Nothing spectacular. Maybe he should have listen to his sis and mind his business. By the way, can sb explain to me how he exited from that hole with no ladder or rope in sight. Ishilove where are you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Weekend Watch List

- Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (2023)

Finally getting around to watching the latest entry in my favourite Hollywood mecha franchise.

- Hidden Strike (2023)

No way I'm missing out on a Jackie Chan x Jong Xina collabo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

Get detoxed.

You've been programmed.

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ValeeLove(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
How on Earth is Barbie hitting huge numbers and Flash couldn't? Could it be the marketing cos this doesn't make sense.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TopeQs: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ishilove:

Boyega is going places. His character was hard, dark, gritty and he played it is so well. One of my favourite scenes was the elevator scene where Slick Pรฎmp and the girl were singing their own version of Alicia Key's song. I rewatched that part like three times and laughed all through ๐Ÿ˜

Was a very good scene.

Slick reminds me of a โ€œPรฎmp named slickback" in the boondocks.

ValeeLove:
How on Earth is Barbie hitting huge numbers and Flash couldn't? Could it be the marketing cos this doesn't make sense.

I'm honestly tired, I'll be honest, the flash wasn't a bad movie, not great but not bad too. Still it should have made $400m minimum, no be he that nonsense wey e make.

Granted, barbie's marketing is HUGE, like I see it everywhere on the net, Facebook, Twitter, search engines, omoh, they spend. But still the movie no get the kind reviews wey dey give $1bn, that movie might make past $1.5bn na to just study that marketing team as a case study for a post graduate thesis.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
As Pu7pl3 did Troy Rewatch, I decided to do Gladiator rewatch.

9/10......

Might probably do another rewatch before the year runs out.

The Theme Song "Perfecto"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
MetroLane:
As Pu7pl3 did Troy Rewatch, I decided to do Gladiator rewatch.

9/10......

Might probably do another rewatch before the year runs out.

The Theme Song "Perfecto"

Looks like I'd do a Gladiator rewatch like you too.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
DrDax:

Get detoxed.

You've been programmed.
By the matrix ba๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't support homosexuals bro but you can't be homophobic by birth na๐Ÿ˜‚ if you were born in an environment where homosexuality wasn't a bad thing you won't be homophobic

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ErenXSatoru(f): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kaycee7:
Weekend Watch List

- Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (2023)

Finally getting around to watching the latest entry in my favourite Hollywood mecha franchise.

- Hidden Strike (2023)

No way I'm missing out on a Jackie Chan x Jong Xina collabo
You'ld be bored shitless
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

By the matrix ba๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't support homosexuals bro but you can't be homophobic by birth na๐Ÿ˜‚ if you were born in an environment where homosexuality wasn't a bad thing you won't be homophobic

What's the probability of him being born if one of the parents had been an homosexual.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

You'ld be bored shitless
Hidden Strike is boring?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.