Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3737757 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) ... (3831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
pu7pl3:

Small thing fight go dey hungry you.
And the only type wey you Sabi na the same recyclead aned tired ones wey you done dey use for. Rest.

There was no point there, your post and hers were pointless together.
Guy, if you are looking for a fight then you picked the wrong person. I no get your time and I no send you. I will keep saying what I'm saying until, hopefully you people borrow yourselves brain and realise that no be only una dey this thread. Chochochochochochocho! Haba, na wetin!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
TopeQs:
1. The Little Mermaid....

Wow.

I've never rolled my eyes so hard while watching a movie in my life.... The people that contributed to its box office have reviewed it, let me just sigh in peace.

2. who cloned Tyrone.

Now, that's a well acted movie, even though the script has some holes but it's nice.

Jamie Foxx is up there as one of the most talented actor in the business, omoh, a man in his 50s, he's good abeg. John Boyega dey make person forget sef say him be British... He's good as well.

I'll give it 7/10.
Boyega is going places. His character was hard, dark, gritty and he played it is so well. One of my favourite scenes was the elevator scene where Slick Pîmp and the girl were singing their own version of Alicia Key's song. I rewatched that part like three times and laughed all through 😁

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
Possession becomes a horrifying party trick in this exclusive clip from A24's Talk to Me (97%) - in theaters Friday.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Watch the new #StraysMovie trailer - in theaters August 18.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Xq6_g2r6Q
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WhoDeyHause: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ishilove:

Carry you insecurities and shove it up the part of your anatomy that doesn't see sunlight. What you wrote is absolute bullshit.

Someone will come to the thread in the hopes of seeing movie recommendations and reviews, but instead meet several epistles about box office and Marvel vs DC or whatever. What the actual fück?? Some days you have to wade through several pages of useless offtopic arguments to get even one movie recommendation. One can understand and overlook the occasional banter, but when it has turned to a recurrent decimal that is an inconvenience to other users, then we have a fvcking problem. If you want to discuss about the mechanics of the movie industry, by all means go ahead, but do that on a separate thread. This thread is titled "What Movie Are You Watching Now?", not "Which is Better? Marvel or DC?" or even "How Much Did This Movie Make in The Box Office?" in case you are having an early onset of glaucoma and can't read properly.

There is a reason why our elders advised "too much of everything is bad". The offtopic discussions have become too much and if you don't have a problem with that, then you are part of the problem.

Now, fück off forever make person see road.
Offtopic discussions that are still about movies. Init? Since you are tired of seeing the mechanics of movies production and revenue why don't you just scroll past it and have peace? Even in the midst of those discussions somebody will still drop at least one movie recommendation and revenue yet you'll leave that one to focus on the sidetalks. The online flirting you normally do is part of movie recommendations abi? If I ask you how many movies you watched out of every movie dropped here this week we might start seeing another shalaye.
Look for your movies and leave my main men with their movie themed discussions.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ishilove:

Guy, if you are looking for a fight then you picked the wrong person. I no get your time and I no send you. I will keep saying what I'm saying until, hopefully you people borrow yourselves brain and realise that no be only una dey this thread. Chochochochochochocho! Haba, na wetin!

Keep saying it nau
Nobody gives a fvck or even dey listen to you either.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ishilove:

Carry you insecurities and shove it up the part of your anatomy that doesn't see sunlight. What you wrote is absolute bullshit.

Someone will come to the thread in the hopes of seeing movie recommendations and reviews, but instead meet several epistles about box office and Marvel vs DC or whatever. What the actual fück?? Some days you have to wade through several pages of useless offtopic arguments to get even one movie recommendation. One can understand and overlook the occasional banter, but when it has turned to a recurrent decimal that is an inconvenience to other users, then we have a fvcking problem. If you want to discuss about the mechanics of the movie industry, by all means go ahead, but do that on a separate thread. This thread is titled "What Movie Are You Watching Now?", not "Which is Better? Marvel or DC?" or even "How Much Did This Movie Make in The Box Office?" in case you are having an early onset of glaucoma and can't read properly.

There is a reason why our elders advised "too much of everything is bad". The offtopic discussions have become too much and if you don't have a problem with that, then you are part of the problem.

Now, fück off forever make person see road.

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
pu7pl3:

This man wey abandon this thread
Welcome back
boss man

The way country dy go so I dy hardly finish one movie for a day and I dy come online once once............

5 days I'm still watching one movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
DieRich5:
boss man

The way country dy go so I dy hardly finish one movie for a day and I dy come online once once............

5 days I'm still watching one movie

Try dey chew something as you dey watch grin
Make you no go dey think toomuch
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 10thDentist: 8:07am On Jul 27, 2023
Where can I get this please?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2023
10thDentist:

You dey see the low ratings and you still want to watch it? You get mind, I like it.

It's on eff ed up movies dot com
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Offtopic discussions that are still about movies. Init? Since you are tired of seeing the mechanics of movies production and revenue why don't you just scroll past it and have peace? Even in the midst of those discussions somebody will still drop at least one movie recommendation and revenue yet you'll leave that one to focus on the sidetalks. The online flirting you normally do is part of movie recommendations abi? If I ask you how many movies you watched out of every movie dropped here this week we might start seeing another shalaye.
Look for your movies and leave my main men with their movie themed discussions.
As your username has shown, nobody is home. Reasoning with some of you is akin to reasoning with a rock covered with algae. Nothing enters.

7 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2023
10thDentist:

One of my favourite true crime stories. It is based on a real life story of the "Rotenburg Cannibal", that put out an ad for a voluntary fellow to indulge in some cannibalistic fun and some dumbo actually answered the ad and it all went gruesome from there, including severing the p£nis of the volunteer for both of them to eat, but the "meat" was too tough, so they cooked it with some spices and garlic, but it got burnt so they fed it to a dog. He then proceeded to kill the volunteer, decapitating his body, and storing it in the freezer, and preceded to eat the meat over a period of time. He videotaped it all, but the video tape was too gruesome to release. He's currently doing time but he's supposedly reformed now and attending church and leaving the prison for excursions, White justice system is something else!.

The movie itself was banned in Germany, but was released underground in the US, with only very few copies available so seeing a copy online is elusive af. I streamed it off a site some time ago, i will drop the link below and see if you can use it.

https://www.effedupmovies.com/cannibal-2006/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2023
⬇️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Edu93: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2023
Ishilove:

There is a reason why our elders advised "too much of everything is bad"
True.
Like who cares how much any movie makes on a movie recommendation thread.
If you want to debate on box office analysis then create a separate thread for that.
This one was created for movie recommendations..
Same with the DC Marvel fanboy wars..
Take it to the appropriate thread.
Don't clog up this one with unnecessary posts .
Make una use una head for once..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WhoDeyHause: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2023
Ishilove:

As your username has showed, nobody is home. Reasoning with some of you is akin to reasoning with a rock covered with algae. Nothing enters.
Lmao, She thought she did something there.
When violence through banter occurs on the thread you don't remember it's non movies recommendation, when you do your online flirting it's non movies recommendation, How hard it is to scroll past and search for the movies you desire which you won't even watch most of it sef. I believe it's just you seeing you don't fit in with most movie logistics terms or can't tag along to the discuss here that's why you feel left out and pained. Well na you sabi. Good day.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WhoDeyHause: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2023
Saving private Ryan 8.5/10
One of the best war themed movies based on a group of soldiers tasked with looking for and saving private Ryan in the battle against the Germans. Very good nostalgic flick. Steven Spielberg did a madness on this one, this is also one of the few movies in my life I tried my hardest to fight a teardrop as it focused more on feelings rather than astute facts to tell the devasting consequences of war. Tom Hanks was as good as ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lionsempire: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Please who is in Lagos(ikeja ogba agege) that can copy movies/series for me on a harddrive abeg wont kind paying a token as appreciation please
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Edu93:

True.
Like who cares how much any movie makes on a movie recommendation thread.
If you want to debate on box office analysis then create a separate thread for that.
This one was created for movie recommendations..
Same with the DC Marvel fanboy wars..
Take it to the appropriate thread.
Don't clog up this one with unnecessary posts .
Make una use una head for once..
That brainless one up there is saying I am "pained" that I can't join in their discussion. Is this a discussion thread to begin with?? How hard is it to create a thread for your discussions instead of clogging the one that was created for reviews and recommendations.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 10thDentist: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
pu7pl3:

You dey see the low ratings and you still want to watch it? You get mind, I like it.

It's on eff ed up movies dot com
curiosity
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 10thDentist: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
oyaskii:

One of my favourite true crime stories. It is based on a real life story of the "Rotenburg Cannibal", that put out an ad for a voluntary fellow to indulge in some cannibalistic fun and some dumbo actually answered the ad and it all went gruesome from there, including severing the p£nis of the volunteer for both of them to eat, but the "meat" was too tough, so they cooked it with some spices and garlic, but it got burnt so they fed it to a dog. He then proceeded to kill the volunteer, decapitating his body, and storing it in the freezer, and preceded to eat the meat over a period of time. He videotaped it all, but the video tape was too gruesome to release. He's currently doing time but he's supposedly reformed now and attending church and leaving the prison for excursions, White justice system is something else!.

The movie itself was banned in Germany, but was released underground in the US, with only very few copies available so seeing a copy online is elusive af. I streamed it off a site some time ago, i will drop the link below and see if you can use it.

https://www.effedupmovies.com/cannibal-2006/
I know about this, word is that real life footage of the killing exist, there are some really messed up people living with us on this planet
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
Upgrade 2018

7/10.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Resident Evil: Death Island.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
oyaskii:
Upgrade 2018

7/10.
This is worth the watch. Action packed and very interesting
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
🎥 They Cloned Tyrone (2023) = 4.5/10 ❌

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
🎥 The Little Mermaid (2023) = 6/10 ✔️ ❤️

A bit woke but enjoyable. Halle is a great actress.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
🎥 Drops Of God (2023) = 7/10 ✔️

Can be painfully slow to watch. Took me a month.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Broskyjames: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
WriterNig:
🎥 They Cloned Tyrone (2023) = 4.5/10 ❌
grin grin...This 4.5/10 but you rated that mammy water movie 6/10 undecided ?? Glad nobody takes you and these clownish ratings seriously here, so continue 👍

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Broskyjames:
grin grin...This 4.5/10 but you rated that mammy water movie 6/10 undecided ?? Glad nobody takes you and these clownish ratings seriously here, so continue 👍

They guy's ratings are usually off.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WetSmoke: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ooos
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Some of the best flicks released this July that you may have missed.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
SOZINN:
Some of the best flicks released this July that you may have missed.
No action, adventure, sci Fi, just comedy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) ... (3831) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: seuncyrus(m), Franklinezenwa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.