Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3755080 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
Illusioneffect:

Why add "trolling" to the mix, it's not that deep, it's a question.

undecided okay
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
Illusioneffect:

He definitely is

Really?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
Chibudollar:
Superman is the most popular super hero right? Also most iconic?
It's between Batman and Spiderman
Superman was the first though
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
It's very sad that reality is depicted in movies. Especially THE BOYS.

Most people's mind are controlled by media and some influencers online.

No wonder you'll end up saying the same thing.. it's not possible for you'll to have same idea in the same way. It's not possible.

Hatred for SNYDER is not from you all. It's from the net.. some handles probably. That's why you people end up saying the same thing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Anticipating the 4th season of THE BOYS
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

No wonder you'll end up saying the same thing.. it's not possible for you'll to have same idea in the same way. It's not possible.

Hatred for SNYDER is not from you all. It's from the net.. some handles probably. That's why you people end up saying the same thing.
Get a grip. People on here "hate" or dislike "Rebel Moon" and not Snyder per say. There is absolutely zero sense in hating someone thay most likely don't even know you exist.

When something is genuinely isn't all that good, constructive criticism from the crowd will definitely sound like hate to the criticised because the criticised can't phantom how this many people finds his work, not so good.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
Illusioneffect:

He's on the right. The person who opened this thread never specified if it's a movie thread. He said series too even anime
Actually, he did. The primary reason for creating this thread was for movies

Fynestboi:
Let us know the movie you are currently watching now, be it a Yoruba movie, an English, Hausa, Igbo, Ghanian, Indian, Korean, Chinese, British, American or even Anime etc gringringrin or Home video, TV Series (season movies), what episode?

Any kind of movie you are currently watching now just post the name and if possible a little summary.

...let's keep the ball rolling..!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ishilove:

You probably didn't see this.
Infact, the first 5 posts were about TV series
Fynestboi:
Let us know the movie you are currently watching now, be it a Yoruba movie, an English, Hausa, Igbo, Ghanian, Indian, Korean, Chinese, British, American or even Anime etc gringringrin or Home video, TV Series (season movies), what episode?

Any kind of movie you are currently watching now just post the name and if possible a little summary.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
This argument about Series vs Movie thread is just funny, There are literally 2 threads on here named "What movie are you watching/ What series are you watching" how on earth is this confusing to anyone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
Chibudollar:
This argument about Series vs Movie thread is just funny, there are literally 2 threads on here named "What movie are you watching/ What series are you watching" how on earth is this confusing to anyone.

Simple and short!

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ishilove:

Glad you can see the anime listed on the post you quoted.

So the town criers on this thread should stop crying whenever we post anime movies

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Glad you can see the anime listed on the post you quoted.

So the town criers on this thread should stop crying whenever we post anime movies

Is English hard for you? Anime movies are still movies.

Unless you mean "regular anime"- of which one clown used to post such here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
oyaskii:
Get a grip. People on here "hate" or dislike "Rebel Moon" and not Snyder per say. There is absolutely zero sense in hating someone thay most likely don't even know you exist.

When something is genuinely isn't all that good, constructive criticism from the crowd will definitely sound like hate to the criticised because the criticised can't phantom how this many people finds his work, not so good.

You didn't understand the post before commenting . Even criticism never said in the same way even if it's same idea. That's my point.

Just like the critics copied and pasted their comments from same source. That's my point
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

What pains me is that the people who are under such control will act as if they are the smartest, freethinking individuals on this earth.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
JackBizzle:

What pains me is that the people who are under such control will act as if they are the smartest, freethinking individuals on this earth.

Exactly 💯 bro. They're literally been spoon fed. They can't think for themselves.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
Harry Potter 1-7
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Monarch Legacy of Monsters

It's making sense
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 100naira(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
where can i download gravity 2013?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ishilove:

Are you really going ignore this?

Fynestboi:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
JackBizzle:

Really bro?

Guy, times change. Substance over form.

The op opened this thread 10 years ago. However, by 2015 (2 years later), the thread was almost exclusively for movies because people realized that there was already a thread for series that was opened in 2011. The series thread existed two years before this thread.

That's a better reason. I actually told the WriterNig guy before he refused, abeg make we just leave am
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 100naira(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2023
All quiet on the western front

9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 6:08am On Dec 31, 2023
Barbie 2023 : 6.5/10

I have a rule of not watching trailers , because I want the movies to surprise me. If I watch trailers, my chances of being disappointed is about 70%.

When Barbie was the buzz everywhere, I cautiously avoided clicking on the trailer, it was hard because everyone was talking about it 😁.

I didn’t know what to expect from a doll movie but the plot did surprise me, how did we arrive at feminism and patriarchy from a doll 😂😂.

Thumbs up for creativity. Plus I did chuckle a few times from the lines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2023
X-Men: Days of Future Past: 9/10
I first watched this in 2014, back when I was more interested in action sequences, and at that time I didn't really enjoy it.
Rewatched yesterday, and now I personally regard it as the best X-Men movie and one of the best superhero movie of all time

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2023
phr0nesis:
X-Men: Days of Future Past: 9/10
I first watched this in 2014, back when I was more interested in action sequences, and at that time I didn't really enjoy it.
Rewatched yesterday, and now I personally regard it as the best X-Men movie and one of the best superhero movie of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XjcDWBAIBI?si=H9h7hARmsXBjYVRr

My favorite scene from the movie. When they blew up the xjet. That is a real 'this is the last stand' scene.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2023
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XjcDWBAIBI?si=H9h7hARmsXBjYVRr

My favorite scene from the movie. When they blew up the xjet. That is a real 'this is the last stand' scene.
This is the same clip I saw on YouTube that triggered me to watch the movie again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2023
oyaskii:
If this is the best 2024 has to offer, then we might be in trouble again lmaoo cuz all i can see here is tiring franchise that should die a natural death because why the hell is another "Quiet Place" coming out? Part 2 wasn't even called for. Despicable Me part 4?? Zero interest. Bettle juice part 2? They are doing a sequel, 36 years from the first one? A clear cash grab scheme that will leverage heavily on fan service. Madame Web? I am actually predicting this movie to be one of the worse movie of 2024, No jokes. A new Kung Fu Panda Movie after a long break? Another clear cash grab scheme to leverage on the woke community?. I have never been a Godzilla fan, but there have been so many in recent time including shows, so why are you guys always hyped about a new one? And a new Mean Girl movie? Seriously in 2024? Please let's be serious.

The only serious movie there is Dune part 2, and probably Mickey 17 just because is Bong Joon-ho because the premise of that looks too familiar to what i have seen before. Joker 2 lost me with the musical gimmick, seated for it tho but my interest in it, is at an all time low.

I still feel 2024 looks promising, better than 2023 despite having a lesser films quantity due to the strike.
Some of them might be cash grabs but based on the few interactions I've seen of fans online, they seem hyped for most of them.
And 2024 has more blockbuster movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2023
Pulp Fiction 1994 : 9/10

No wonder this movie is a classic. Amazing storytelling by Quentin Tarantino, the sequencing was perfect. Easily one of the best opening and ending scenes I’ve seen.

When I found out why Jules wasn’t in Butch’s apartment, I was awed. Then the plot with zed and Maynard had my mouth open 😂

Kudos 👍
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2023
thatthickgurl:

No wonder this movie is a classic. Amazing storytelling by Quentin Tarantino, the sequencing was perfect. Easily one of the best opening and ending scenes I’ve seen.

When I found out why Jules wasn’t in Butch’s apartment, I was awed. Then the plot with zed and Maynard had my mouth open 😂

Kudos 👍

One of the top classic movies on my watchlist for ages I'm yet to watch. 2023 has passed me by and I still haven't watched this. 🥲🥲
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Almantra: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2023
thatthickgurl:

Kudos 👍
una just they follow the bandwagon ,a movie without a plot na em you Enjoy? just noise , no sequence. if they ask you one or two question about what you watched you no fit answer.

7 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2023
abduleez1:

One of the top classic movies on my watchlist for ages I'm yet to watch. 2023 has passed me by and I still haven't watched this. 🥲🥲

I have a whole lot of them on my list as well.
Still yet to watch the Godfather franchise, Scarface etc
I think it was this year I watched Fight Club and the Color Purple.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
abduleez1:

I still feel 2024 looks promising, better than 2023 despite having a lesser films quantity due to the strike.
Some of them might be cash grabs but based on the few interactions I've seen of fans online, they seem hyped for most of them.
And 2024 has more blockbuster movies.
Okay. Let's wait and see, hopefully 2024 is considerably better than this year.

It was nice to forage through motion pictures with you and the nice folks on here all through out 2023.

Have a magical 2024 my man ⚡🍻

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dave chappelle's the dreamer..

Netflix Special

(1) (2) (3) ... (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: stanislaus67(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.