Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,638 members, 7,847,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3804979 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (3855) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
mekaprime:

All the episodes, wow!!.were is modem let me fire down.
bro no forget em boys are oo..
Drop legit addless link make we kukuma born this data.

Meanwhile make I use ghoul pass time see as e go be.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
AHCB:
alright. It's out in cinemas here too.

really? Like your parents are christians?

I read all the books. Heck, I even own some. I'm a fan. At one time, I knew all the spells in Harry Potter. grin
Yeah as per religion

I’ll have to sit down to read them properly one of these days smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Sure, he would have won. The competition weren't all that strong.
I don't think so. Looking at his fellow nominees he had Michael Shannon (Revolutionary Road), Downey Jr (Tropic Thunder), Brolin (Milk) and Seymour Hoffman (Doubt). I'm not saying he might not have won but considering Downey Jr's and Hoffman's (especially) performances I think it would have been a really tight race.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Asapant: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
I just watched king of boys. The movie is so dope.
Theme : Crime
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
I can't believe that IMDb rated The predator movie 5.5/10

That movie along with slender man should not be more than 2/10.

Advise, never take all those popular rating bodies serious.

Regretted watching the predator.

Both movies are the worst movie of the year.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Yeah as per religion

I’ll have to sit down to read them properly one of these days smiley
you won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
A Star is Born. 8/10.

Take a bow, Bradley Cooper!! Your directorial debut and you aced it. Took to your role perfectly like a duck to water. This is how a reboot should be. Predator 2018 are you watching? Even The Greatest Showman could learn how to match a good musical performances and cinematography with fantastic storyline and superb acting performance from A Star is Born.

The surprising package was Lady Gaga. I knew Bradley is a top actor, but I never envisaged a terrific performance from Gaga. She's a natural. Apart from the singing scenes which she'd normally excel, she passed her other scenes with flying colors. It's like she's been acting for ages. And she's fine AF. I never noticed because I never liked her when she came out newly back then because I disliked her weird dress sense and act, so I'd always change the channel when her musics were on. But watching her closely for over 2 hours made me realize she's very beautiful. Good voice to match a good acting performance. I'm impressed. I look forward to seeing her in more roles. She's good.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
I can't believe that IMDb rated The predator movie 5.5/10

That movie along with slender man should not be more than 2/10.

Advise, never take all those popular rating bodies serious.

Regretted watching the predator.

Both movies are the worst movie of the year.

So, IMDb gave it the same rating as mine? Hmm. First time I'll ever agree with them. LOL. Though the movie is not good, it isn't that too bad to deserve the very poor ratings y'all gave it. Una just dey para anyhow. Calm down. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamJ(m): 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
refused to watch the incredibles 2 at cinemas

i needed to be able to rewind and view elasti girl ass as many times as i like grin grin grin grin waiting for HD of 4gig to download, she is worth every kilobyte

[img]https://media./images/1a59776beb832254dd17c29e18495e4a/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2018
troubleseller:
I don't think so. Looking at his fellow nominees he had Michael Shannon (Revolutionary Road), Downey Jr (Tropic Thunder), Brolin (Milk) and Seymour Hoffman (Doubt). I'm not saying he might not have won but considering Downey Jr's and Hoffman's (especially) performances I think it would have been a really tight race.
None of their respective performances were particularly memorable or special. And as a matter of fact, Heath Ledger won posthumously.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 1:15am On Nov 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

None of their respective performances were particularly memorable or special. And as a matter of fact, Heath Ledger won posthumously.
Which of those movies have you seen?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Khaytunechi: 1:47am On Nov 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Rextizzle(m): 2:11am On Nov 17, 2018
iamJ:
refused to watch the incredibles 2 at cinemas

i needed to be able to rewind and view elasti girl ass as many times as i like grin grin grin grin waiting for HD of 4gig to download, she is worth every kilobyte

[img]https://media./images/1a59776beb832254dd17c29e18495e4a/tenor.gif[/img]
Mehn that elastic girl get big ass o shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 17, 2018
troubleseller:
Which of those movies have you seen?

Topical Thunder (several times) and Revolutionary Road (once) and Milk (also once).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ezekid: 4:59am On Nov 17, 2018
Wildflower cheesy wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fadedvoiced: 6:08am On Nov 17, 2018
DannyKoice:

I'm all for equal rights, equal pay, equal treatment under the law. If that's what you mean by feminism, then we're good. But, what I've noticed is that some women are using this momentum to grab as much power as they can. Now, to me, that's radical feminism.

I asked this question because I wanted to know your state of mind, and how to tackle you. You see, modern feminism is no longer about having equal rights, but how to suppress and demonize men. This kind of feminism only want to have all the advantages and none of the disadvantages. Equal pay is great, but you gotta get your hands dirty too. For instance, you don't have to be the first one off a sinking ship, and you should be able to do your own heavy lifting, etc.

Bottom line, if by feminism you mean the desire for equality of opportunity, I'm all with it 100%. However, if your version of feminism includes principles of equality of outcome, then I will vehemently oppose it.

You're ignorant
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Treyknowles(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2018
Beorn:
A Star is Born. 8/10.

And she's fine AF.
Lady Gaga fine AF? Beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Topical Thunder (several times) and Revolutionary Road (once) and Milk (also once).
Then you haven't seen Doubt. Yes, Heath's performance was wonderful but given it was a comic character they might have misfired as they usually do and given it to someone else. We'll never know.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2018
Asapant:
I just watched king of boys. The movie is so dope.
Theme : Crime
At the cinema?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2018
krattoss:
e never show there naa
yes, but e fit show for there either today or tomorrow.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2018
Beorn:
A Star is Born. 8/10.

Take a The surprising package was Lady Gaga. I knew Bradley is a top actor, but I never envisaged a terrific performance from Gaga. She's a natural. Apart from the singing scenes which she'd normally excel, she passed her other scenes with flying colors. It's like she's been acting for ages. And she's fine AF. I never noticed because I never liked her when she came out newly back then because I disliked her weird dress sense and act, so I'd always change the channel when her musics were on. But watching her closely for over 2 hours made me realize she's very beautiful. Good voice to match a good acting performance. I'm impressed. I look forward to seeing her in more roles. She's good.

Lady GaGa is an eccentric personality that has already shown few times in the past that she can act. She won a golden globe for her lead role in American Horror Story: Hotel two years ago.

I'm not too keen on her eccentric fashion sense, but artistically, she's one of the best. I adore her. She's very creative (Her "Bad Romance" music video still give me shivers), and multi-talented. She has been called the 21st century Madonna because of the similarities between their music style and eccentricities. Love all her musics, my personal favs are:

- Bad Romance
- Just Dance
- Poker Face
- Telephone (ft Beyonce)
- Born This Way (granted, a rip off of Madonna's Express Yourself, but compelling as f**k)
- Paparazzi
- Alejandro
- Judas
- Applause
- Do What You Want (ft R.Kelly)
- You and I
- Marry The Night

And yeah, she's a fineass woman.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2018
troubleseller:
Then you haven't seen Doubt. Yes, Heath's performance was wonderful but given it was a comic character they might have misfired as they usually do and given it to someone else. We'll never know.
He brought the character to life in more ways than one.

He made a mark with his Joker portrayal so much that it earned him a posthumous Academy award. There's nothing more to be said on this matter, really.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 17, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

You're ignorant

Smarten up, woman. Modern feminism is a scam. Stop living in a fools paradise and get with the program.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 123kmovies: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2018
zenith7:

Thank you so much my friend.

Nice.......

https://www.123kmovies.com/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2018
Treyknowles:

She has a naturally beauty.

With Makeup

Without Makeup

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 123kmovies: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2018
Fynestboi:
Let us know the movie you are currently watching now, be it a Yoruba movie, an English, Hausa, Igbo, Ghanian, Indian, Korean, Chinese, British, American or even Anime etc gringringrin or Home video, TV Series (season movies), what episode?

Any kind of movie you are currently watching now just post the name and if possible a little summary.

...let's keep the ball rolling..!

Watching movie worldwide free: https://www.123kmovies.com/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fadedvoiced: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Smarten up, woman. Modern feminism is a scam. Stop living in a fools paradise and get with the program.

Words of a typical misogynist.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Treyknowles:

The Lady GaGa I watched last night is very beautiful even without a make-up unless it's a computer special effects that made her beautiful. Her beauty without make-up was what actually surprised me. There's no logical way someone who watched her in A Star is Born would say she isn't beautiful. No frigging way.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Lady GaGa is an eccentric personality that has already shown few times in the past that she can act. She won a golden globe for her lead role in American Horror Story: Hotel two years ago.

I'm not too keen on her eccentric fashion sense, but artistically, she's one of the best. I adore her. She's very creative (Her "Bad Romance" music video still give me shivers), and multi-talented. She has been called the 21st century Madonna because of the similarities between their music style and eccentricities. Love all her musics, my personal favs are:

- Bad Romance
- Just Dance
- Poker Face
- Telephone (ft Beyonce)
- Born This Way (granted, a rip off of Madonna's Express Yourself, but compelling as f**k)
- Paparazzi
- Alejandro
- Judas
- Applause
- Do What You Want (ft R.Kelly)
- You and I
- Marry The Night

And yeah, she's a fineass woman.

Only Paparazzi and Poker Face from that list have I watched and listened to. Paparazzi was actually very good but it couldn't endear me to her back then. Maybe I'd let go of my prejudice against her and listen to more of her songs. And I didn't even know she's acted before, talk more of winning a Golden Globe. No wonder she put it in a performance of veteran.

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (3855) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.