Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? (2448 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why / Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by Alikaxon(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Girls themselves can best profer good answers to this question. I've noticed(I know you've noticed also) atleast, right from the secondary school days, you 'll hardly find a girl dating a guy of the same class or age bracket. Not that there are totally no such cases, but they are rare, and even if a guy could date a girl in the same class, but there is difference in their ages(the guy is more matured) This situation mainly falls on teenagers, as the girls probably begin to change their orientation about same age guys, maybe due to the fact that age has started running off them, by this time; they even start to settle for underaged guys, this is after the old men in the society had tasted them(not all though). What do you think? I stand to be corrected as I'm not perfect. Cheers!!!
Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
The aetiology is idiopathic
It's just the order of the world

Ask a girl and the 1st thing that blurts out is "Maturity" which to me isn't the main reason. I actually think respect tops maturity

But it ain't the same for all girls, some don't care about that.....They can't be assed from their men because of no difference in age. Same as guys, some of us find the older ones attractive. You know what they say about wine?
Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by Alikaxon(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
joeydozzy: The aetiology is idiopathic
It's just the order of the world

Ask a girl and the 1st thing that blurts out is "Maturity" which to me isn't the main reason. I actually think respect tops maturity

But it ain't the same for all girls, some don't care about that.....They can't be assed from their men because of no difference in age. Same as guys, some of us find the older ones attractive. You know what they say about wine?
the longer the wine stays, the better it ferments, the better it tastes.
Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by Burger01(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Years back, I toasted a lady, an age mate, for a relationship. She told me pointblank my wife was yet to be born. Now I believe her and I know better.
Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by Alikaxon(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
A girl I spent over 3months in toasting her during my sec. School that didn't even look at my face then is the one pestering me with text messages nd all that, even if she opens her mouth and toast me, I woun't acept. She has realised how cute I'm now. Anyway, she looks too old now.
Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
I think its cos teenage boys always act immature...dey dnt know wen to call or txt, dey call u like 10x in a day nd send u mornin, aftanun nd goodnite txt, its always annoyin...dey also act desperate nd dats a big turn off

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by Snoggy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Some of them feel their age mates are just not matured yet. They think maturity has to do with age.

I've heard some say; "I need a guy 6 years older than me 'cus he would be more matured".

Others, especially teenagers, feel their age mates wouldn't be capable of taking care of them financially.
That's one reason why a girl in 100L wouldn't date a guy in 100L (long term relationship) ... she'd be like ***if the two of us graduate the same time, what if we don't get work in time? Who will take care of who?*** So they want their boyfriends to be ahead of them. He should go and clear the way gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by passionate88: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Na so dm dey do, when una b teenagers dm go call u small boy if u try approach dm, when una dn old u start to pursue those sweet 16, na dm go dey shout say make u leave d small girls alone start to dey chase ur mate. No wonder some people say d ladies dm get am for fish brain

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by MightyFortress: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2013
OP, ask Rita Dominic and Linda Ikeji. They'l give u gud answers to your question.
Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
Alikaxon: A girl I spent over 3months in toasting her during my sec. School that didn't even look at my face then is the one pestering me with text messages nd all that, even if she opens her mouth and toast me, I woun't acept. She has realised how cute I'm now. Anyway, she looks too old now.

Excessive thrust and slamming has affected her elasticity and caused loss of traction!
Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi: I think its cos teenage boys always act immature...dey dnt know wen to call or txt, dey call u like 10x in a day nd send u mornin, aftanun nd goodnite txt, its always annoyin...dey also act desperate nd dats a big turn off
Lol..u just said it all.i did that when i was in sec schl.but i now understood all was just being too curious.and i lost her,with all my calls and too much text.so it maturity.and technicalities
Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by bukkylicious: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
grin
Snoggy: Some of them feel their age mates are just not matured yet. They think maturity has to do with age.
Well said

Others, especially teenagers, feel their age mates wouldn't be capable of taking care of them financially.
That's one reason why a girl in 100L wouldn't date a guy in 100L (long term relationship) ... she'd be like ***if the two of us graduate the same time, what if we don't get work in time? Who will take care of who?*** So they want their boyfriends to be ahead of them. He should go and clear the way gringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by Sezua(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2013
i'll comment wen it hits frontpage
Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by masciv: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2013
Snoggy: Some of them feel their age mates are just not matured yet. They think maturity has to do with age.

I've heard some say; "I need a guy 6 years older than me 'cus he would be more matured".

have boys now become John The Baptist that they should clear the way for them?.One thing girls don't seem to understand is that fact that there are boys at 50 and men at 15.Maturity doesn't come with age neither does wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by initialize(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2013
I dunno
Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2013
Alikaxon: What do you think? I stand to be corrected as I'm not perfect. Cheers!!!
I think you should tryna get some Air undecided
Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by MRL1MPoPoTM: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2013
maybe 'caus most guys within their age bracket 'd be parsimonious & frugal when it coms to spendin money on them whil the older guys wld un-reluctantly lavish on 'em
Re: Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys? by Icudkill: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
I fink its financially directed than is maturity related

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do / Ladies Lets Wisen Up! / What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.